Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cockroach Burrows Into Sleeping Man's Ear

Still Waters

A man in Australia had to be rushed to hospital in terrible pain after a large cockroach crawled into his ear as he slept, and an attempt to suck it out with a vacuum cleaner failed.

Medical treatment initially only caused the inch-long insect to burrow further into the head of Hendrik Helmer.

http://uk.news.yahoo...34.html#kZBB3Wo

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UFO_Monster

• Still Waters

• SHaYap

• XenoFish

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no more chips or knick knack snacks in bed ~

I would clean my ear out for the rest of my life if that happened to me...

Oh man...that reminds me of a TV show I saw...a long, long time ago...about Earwigs...(setting in Africa) and how they can only crawl forward not backward..so if one gets in your ear...it has to eat its way to the other side and exit out the other ear...so this guy tries to kill someone with Earwigs...but winds up getting one in his own ear...so they chain him to a pole...finally the ear wig comes out the other ear...after eating all the way through his brain...and he is already almost insane...but then the doctor tells him the bad news...it was a female earwig...and it laid eggs in his brain....