Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anniehoppa

222 is a nightmare of reality. Every night for months, I was being awakened at 2:22 am shown on the digital clock. The clock has one of those reflective lights to show the numbers on the ceiling. Always at triple two, not a minute before nor after. It became an annoyance; I was perturbed. One night was the real awakening. I am being nudged again. My cheek slumbered into the pillow, I peek with one eye barely open and acknowledge with a-huh, almost drooling. That very moment, my upper body is in thrust. I’m now sitting up in bed; my eyes wide open in the darkness. My whole body trembles with fear. Whatever it had me waking up all this time was perturbed with me. Without a blink, I nod in acceptance that there was a presence.

Shortly after that incident, I avoided sleeping from 2 to 4 am. I still had to wake up at 5 for work. To have a sane mind without sleep was hard. My body and mind were in shambled for months, but I refused to sleep at night. I didn’t want to be awakened by something I did not understand. I rather stay awake. In the middle of the night, dishes are being washed, laundry machines are running full force, and the carpet is being vacuumed. I did not sleep.

After months of not sleeping in the middle of the night, I would nod off during the day from exhaustion. I had to come up with a solution; I really had to get more sleep. My solution to the problem was to avoid the digital clock. Sleeping on the couch in the living room was my solution. The only light in the living room at night is a tiny blue blur from the DVR machine. I can’t see that far, problem solved, so I thought.

Night after night, I am still being awakened on the couch. My eyes wide open and the blue blur from the DVR machine stares back at me. I don’t know the time, I get up and walk through the kitchen, the digital clock on the microwave is 222. Shivers run through my body. I’m angry and fearful at the same time. It controls me and I was frightened. I continued to sleep on the couch and continue to get awakened, but thought, I can play their game too. I just won’t get up right away. I lay awake a little longer. I count to one-hundred. I wait and wait.. few more minutes, surely time has lapsed, but the digital freak’in clock on the microwave is ALWAYS 222. I wasn’t winning this game; it was winning me.

222 on the clock grew to 222 on everything I saw. Addresses, phone numbers, license plates, receipts, calculated totals, video timed, anything and everything was 222. It consumed me. I would google it, youtube it, and educate myself on this phenomenon. Research showed that the numbers are the master numbers and it’ all about divinity and angel contacts. I wanted to believe in the good, but it felt malevolent.

I continued to sleep on the couch; I just didn’t get up anymore. It was hard to lay awake. One night, I hear my daughter, seven years old at the time, come walking down the hall. She did that time to time to cuddle with mommy…I feel her standing near my head so I turn my body towards the openness of the living room. She wasn’t there. The room was pitch black, didn’t see the blue blur from the DVR machine either.

I felt presence. It stood in front of me at waist high, size of a child, perhaps blocking the blue light. I see nothing, they are invisible. In the darkness were three of them. They say nothing, I can only feel them. I have never been so frightened in my life. I covered my face with the blanket, but my head exposed, I feel a single finger combing through my hair, so gentle, another finger joins. I don’t hear them; I feel their thoughts. They are perplexed why humans have hair. My eyes wide open under the blanket and I ask myself, am I dreaming or is this real to pinch my arm. The pinch was real as my hair being touched. I boldly pulled my hand out of the covers and smacked the top of my head for them to stop touching my hair. I quickly hid under the blanket again, this time making sure my whole body was covered. My eyes shut tight, asking them to go away. I must have fallen asleep quick and what it felt like a good night well rested sleep, in an indescribable minute, morning light was peering through the window.

That morning in the shower, I feel a scab on my right shoulder. I don’t remember hurting myself as it was already healing. What I know now that I didn’t know then is that when they come, they leave a mark. Mostly scratches or cuts that sometimes left to scar. The more I looked at this mark, it had a distinct x. After I got dressed, I asked my daughter and gave her choices what the scab looks like: X ▲ or ¢.

Without hesitation, she says an X. All day that day, I absorbed what had happened in the early morning hours and dazed that I was marked. I didn’t know what the X meant, but X marks the spot is the thought that came to mind. All I know is that I never want to feel fear like that morning. How wrong I was that this was the beginning of my nightmare to begin and how soon they would return.

They returned that very same night/early morning. It was November 22, 2010. That Monday morning in the shower, what I feel behind my left knee is a broken blood vessel. It hurt like hell, so tender to the touch. I have no idea how I hurt myself, until flashbacks appeared. Bits and pieces are in my head of what had happened. I’ve learned since that if I close my eyes, more vivid my thoughts and pictures appear. I remember kicking, remember being held down. I woke up scurrying under the covers to protect my leg. By the time I got to work, my leg was in excruciating pain. I went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants, twisted my body to see the back of my knee and astounded to see a huge ass black and blue softball size bruise.

I showed my leg to my husband that night. He was surprised to see such a bad bruise, but wouldn’t accept my reasoning. He took the blame for himself and said that he probably had hit me in the middle of the night. I wish I could have reported to the police for domestic violence, only then he would never admit to hitting. We both knew the truth; he just couldn’t fathom it.

Whatever the foreign object they inserted or extracted to bruise my leg made me sick. I was sick for six weeks after. Since then, I have had physical impairments. I suffered vertigo combined with tinnitus for nine months which they correlate, but it wasn’t a simple ringing in the ear that I later learned. I also suffered from peri-oral dermatitis in the worse way for about a year. Everything I ate from that point made me have hives.

I also grew; I grew an inch and half and I’m in my 40’s. Previously 5’6, now I’m 5’7 ½. How do I explain the height growth during mid-life is beyond me. I didn’t go to conventional doctors, they can’t help and I knew that. I accepted the changes as they came. I was evolving with every change it felt like elevating to the next level. It was one symptom that would subside while new symptom emerged. I went through a phase when I slept and ate less. I would beep through security terminals at airports and department stores for no apparent reason. Well, I’m sure there was a reason; I just couldn’t explain.

Ringing in the ear was worse at night. Soon as I lay down, I would hear electrode frequency that brought flashbacks of my childhood. I remember hearing those high pitch sounds as a child that only I could hear. Every night for months, the tone began as a faint hum with single pitch, but months later it graduated to high pitch with erratic intervals. Louder it got seemed like dire warning, but I didn’t understand any of it. I don’t know if it was communicating or beginning of a traveling portal. It was so difficult to accept the nightly visitations that were occurring. I had no recollection of their encounters. They are powerful beings to be able to erase memories. All I had were entrusting in my intuition and the marks left on my flesh.

I didn’t fight it, I wouldn’t win. It prolonged for months, but it tethered off. One day, it was my husband that noticed a difference in me for the better and asked. My response was that they simply want supreme beings and I for one am not.

Now, three years later, I think visitations still occur periodically. I occasionally wake up with fresh cuts. I visit you-tube and other sources to find others with similar incidents. There are quite a few people that explain their experiences with acute accuracy that cannot be coincidental. I don’t know how we are chosen, perhaps we are the star-seeds. Seeds that are embedded on earth until we are awakened.

This should be a very difficult situation whatever the reason is. My heart goes out to you. how did you learn they want supreme beings? is it just a guess? I hope it gets better for you.

star seeds awakened ? into what? next level ? maybe they are just experimenting on you ? supreme beings ? o_O in what way .. to have special powers ? i wanna know more

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

222 is a nightmare of reality. (...)

Just deactivate the 2:22am alert in your alarm clock.

File closed.

pity this is not in the Writer's and Artist's hangout .....

This should be a very difficult situation whatever the reason is. My heart goes out to you. how did you learn they want supreme beings? is it just a guess? I hope it gets better for you.

I would presume Supreme being of human race would be young, healthy and able to reproduce.

pity this is not in the Writer's and Artist's hangout .....

Define....should I have not posted here? Please educate me....

Define....should I have not posted here? Please educate me....

Educating is not my strongest suit ... alas ...sorry ~

~

222 is just pre set in your body to wake up at that time .i do the same around 5 am

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time of it all. Maybe you should get an old fashioned wind up analog clock to wake you up in the morning. (you won't see 2:22) But if this was me, I would just not look at the clock at all when woken up at 2:22. I'd just turn over and go back to sleep. You could also face the clock away from so you can't see the time when you wake up. I know you need the clock to get to work in the morning otherwise I'd say just get rid of it altogether. Sorry I can't help you any more than that.

Really? There is a book that has similar experiences...finally, I find somebody that has gone through it...thank you...gonna look up the author, it's factual right? not fiction....

The Number 23 is a 2007 American psychological thriller film written by Fernley Phillips and directed by Joel Schumacher. The film starred Jim Carrey. I Googled it.

Sorry. I can't type that well without glasses on.

Edited by moonshadow60
  • Like 1