Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sharon is dead, the messiah is coming!

outoftheworld

As you know, former israeli prime minster ariel sharon died.

Well, one of the most famous kaballah seniors who passed away in 2007 left a note at the time proclaiming jesus as the messiah, and that he would come shortly after sharon`s death.

Sharon has been in a coma for many years, plus the jewish rabbis who dont talk about jesus, just dismissed the note, and wouldnt talk about it at all.

Anyway here is a couple of articles about the `note` which had the world talking

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23877/Default.aspx

http://www.scriptural-truths.com/rabbi-reveals-the-messiah.htm

Just before you say `meh` who is kaduri.. he wasnt a nobody he was the top kabbalist of the last century, with many many followers, both jewish and non jewish

So... will the messiah show up very soon? i tell you, i for one really think something big needs to happen on earth, as earth just isnt a nice place

Define "shorty" and "very soon". I've been reading "lo, it comes quickly, yea, it is even at the door" in the Bible for years.

• Like 3

Will the world be a nicer place during the seven plagues of Revelation. Seems that Jesus wandering back would herald pretty well the greatest evil and mass slaughter the world has ever seen.

• Like 1

Will the world be a nicer place during the seven plagues of Revelation. Seems that Jesus wandering back would herald pretty well the greatest evil and mass slaughter the world has ever seen.

I think you should reread the book of Revelation. The people killed by Jesus in chapter 19 are the ones that spilled the blood of the innocent saints.

When murderers go to jail, nobody feels sorry for them. And when terrorists die in combat, nobody mourns for them. But when people who kill others simply because they are Christian are killed in war by God in the Bible, all a sudden there are cries of injustice. Just thought I'd point out the blatant contradiction here.

Edited by Bluefinger
  • Like 1

i tell you, i for one really think something big needs to happen on earth, as earth just isnt a nice place

You have to make your "earth" a nice place. Jesus/Lord/God/Holy Spirit hasn't left us. Everyone will see Jesus...in one's afterlife.

kaballah? No disrespect to its practitioners; however, when did it suddenly become a Christian practice? Christianity = Jesus Christ = people who accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Therefore...

Edited by No-thingBornPassion
  • Like 1

Putting the Book of Revelation aside (since not all Christians adhere to its "tale," tall or not), where else in the Bible did Jesus walk this earth again after the Ascension? Where else in the Bible did Jesus battle against the dragon with countless dead bodies...?

"My kingdom is not of this world..."

Edited by No-thingBornPassion
  • Like 1

For another messiah to come, it would only mean that Jesus failed the first time. God doesn't break His promise, nor does He fail.

I thought it was suppose to be a surprise?

• Like 3

For another messiah to come, it would only mean that Jesus failed the first time. God doesn't break His promise, nor does He fail.

He sure failed the Jews of the holocaust.

Here's my favorite prophecy. I especially like the part that says "we are the ones we've been waiting for."

Edited by Beany

He sure failed the Jews of the holocaust.

How do you know they're not in Heaven/Paradise?

Oh really???

not that I follow the bible much.

But where in the bible is it written about Sharon?

also is this info Kosher ?

How do you know they're not in Heaven/Paradise?

Last time I checked, Jews don't believe in heaven/hell. They don't follow any of the new testament. So, he failed.

Jesus told us to beware of the false prophets. :/ So that dude is a false prophet.

• Like 1

Last time I checked, Jews don't believe in heaven...

Here you go: http://www.mesora.org/13principles.html

Besides, Jesus is Isaiah's promised divine being, who is also part of the "Jewish Trinity." Like I said, we will all meet the Lamb of God (who was sacrificed)...in the afterlife, regardless of our belief system.

I think one of the hardest things we have to remember if we are to keep faith in the return of Christ, is that some bad things are indeed on the horizon.

If one is to believe the Bible as it is written (as some do, including myself) then we are indeed in the midst of what is soon to develop into some very dark times. We are going to have the rise of the anti-Christ, as well as the proclamations of the false prophet; who of course will use his influence to get more people to follow the claims of the anti-Christ. So, as one of the posters has mentioned, are we going to be in any better conditions once the Revelation begins?

The answer is both yes, and no. No, because there is going to be a lot of death. Many people are going to fall for the false prophet, and many will fall under the mystical powers of the anti-Christ for all the wonders and miracles he will perform. With the war of Gog and Magog as well as the Great Middle East War that will both develop during these times; 3/4 of the worlds population is going to suffer and pass away. There is going to be a lot of chaos and unnecessary violence will also develop as a result.

However, there is also the other side of the coin. If one follows the Word of the Bible, then you know that this was all foretold by God. Therefore, for those who remain in faith, they know that in order for Christ to make His return, all this chaos and suffering NEEDS to happen. Now, you might be asking yourself, why would a loving God who forgives and loves all, allow this suffering and chaos to happen in order for Him to return? Why doesn't He recognize the amount of suffering and injustice in the world already and come back now?

God is a God that operates outside the realm of what we as humans can perceive as time. Therefore, what seems like forever to us, is merely a snap of His fingers for Him. God is allowing on His OWN TIME all of this to occur because it will maximize the true amount of people that will turn to Him and follow His way. The more time that passes, the more people can find Him and join His kingdom. The truth is, there will be a day though where God says enough, and thus begins His return. It is during this time of His return that many will also say He didn't provide them with enough time and warning and that He is being unfair.

In the end, the ends will justify the means, as God will use His final judgment to finally cleanse the world, His world, of all the injustices. For us, we may not understand it now, but that is the whole purpose of faith.

• Like 1

Sharon has been dead for 8 years...we didn't know it until now.

• Like 2

Revelation

22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon!"

22:12 "Behold, I am coming soon!"

22:20 "Yes, I am coming soon."

post-142153-0-70358100-1389519428_thumb.

post-142153-0-69624800-1389519433_thumb.

~ Like A thief in the night ~

• Like 1

~ Like A thief in the night ~

MMWWWAAA HA HA HA!

post-142153-0-03925000-1389527046_thumb.

• Like 1

Here you go: http://www.mesora.or...principles.html

Besides, Jesus is Isaiah's promised divine being, who is also part of the "Jewish Trinity." Like I said, we will all meet the Lamb of God (who was sacrificed)...in the afterlife, regardless of our belief system.

According to that site the messiah is moses, not jesus. Only three times does it mention heaven, and not one of them says anything about anyone getting in. It looks like someone took their new testament ideals and applied it to old testament verses, i.e. "the raising of the dead".

And god did not save the jews of the holocaust, my main point. He allowed them to be oppressed, murdered and did nothing to help them with their suffering. So, he failed.

According to that site the messiah is moses, not jesus. Only three times does it mention heaven, and not one of them says anything about anyone getting in. It looks like someone took their new testament ideals and applied it to old testament verses, i.e. "the raising of the dead".

And god did not save the jews of the holocaust, my main point. He allowed them to be oppressed, murdered and did nothing to help them with their suffering. So, he failed.

Failed? For this to have been a failure on the part of God would require for him/her to be involved in day to day affairs here. Which clearly isn't the case.

Various options by way of explaining this. I have mine, doubtless you have yours.

The Zionists are already preparing their messiah. For them the false-messiah will be king, will rule here, on earth. A great discord will arise. In this discord everyone will clamor for a king to save them. At that moment they’ll offer up their man, who’ll say: “I’m the Imam, I’m the fifth Buddha, I’m the Christ whom Christians are awaiting. I’m the one whom the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been waiting for. I’m the Jewish messiah.”

~~~ ~ ~ ~~~

Difficult times are ahead. Great trials await us. Christians will suffer great persecutions. Meanwhile, it’s obvious that people don’t understand that we’re on the verge of the end times, that the seal of the Antichrist is becoming a reality. As if nothing’s happening. That’s why Holy Scripture says that even the chosen will be deceived.

*The Zionists want to rule the earth. To achieve their ends they use black magic and satanism. They regard satan-worship as a means to gain the strength they need to carry out their plans. They want to rule the earth using satanic power.*

God is not something they take into account. One sign that the fulfillment of prophecy is near will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar in Jerusalem. They’ll destroy it in order to restore the Temple of Solomon which used to be on the same place.

*In the end the Jews will pronounce the Antichrist messiah in this rebuilt temple. The rabbis know that the true Messiah has already come and that they crucified Him. They know this, and yet they are blinded by egotism and fanaticism.*