Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Platonic Relationships

pallidin

Yeah, you're probably right. It is a tough situation for me... apparently not so much for her.

The tough situation probably happened to her first but you didn't see the warning signals soon enough. Has she given you any positive signs lately by talking or listening more ?

The tough situation probably happened to her first but you didn't see the warning signals soon enough. Has she given you any positive signs lately by talking or listening more ?

Soon enough? No. Positive signs?

I have talked with her a lot about this, and does not seem to help at all.

Look, everyone.... I'm not the most endowed man on this planet, but I would like to have intimacy every now and again.

• Like 1

Look, everyone.... I'm not the most endowed man on this planet, but I would like to have intimacy every now and again.

I am honestly not sure that has anything to do with anything, most of the females I have met say size does not matter, and they have no reason to lie, Stanley weighs in at just a fraction short of the stereotypical nine inches, if anything, I have had complaints of "too much" is painful and not good for duration.

That's why one does not brag about one's manhood. If I find myself in a situation where bragging is warranted I just casually mention that I can lick my eyebrows.

My question is now"

Why after 17 yrs she stop having sex? I mean she has already sinned, so shes asked for forgiveness (God's) and cuts you off?

You no longer sleep in the same bed? Why? I didnt think cuddling was a sin?

My question is now"

Why after 17 yrs she stop having sex? I mean she has already sinned, so shes asked for forgiveness (God's) and cuts you off?

You no longer sleep in the same bed? Why? I didnt think cuddling was a sin?

I would like for you to have this exact same conversation with her. She's not an internet type of person, but I will ask.

Listen Pallidin, I've read the whole thread and read many answers from the rest of the forum and I believe I'm perhaps the younger poster here (30) but my piece of advice is: bro, you're not done or finished yet. You're actually young and you feel young and you feel like you don't deserve this and seriously you don't. Your "wife" seems to not understand how things should be and perhaps bro, she doesn't seem to see the relationship in the same way as you so, you both are not in the same boat. She knows she might have a medical condition and despite of that fact she refuses to get help or refuses to get help from you. She told you a lame excuse for not doing something that is natural and beautiful. Sex. Make love. Whatever. It is natural and it is beautiful. Your wife is done with it. You aren't. Then you should move forward bro. It sounds painful and probably sounds illogical after 17 years of being together but seriously, you're not done and you're not finished. You're not even near the grave and she wants to shut you down.

No.

Don't do it. Don't try to find a solution in a glass of alcohol, I think you should give her your reasons and give her an ultimatum and go on with your life. I know you love her, but seriously, she doesn't care about your reasons (which are logical and natural) and she doesn't want to understand. My suggestion is: move on with your life. Perhaps a time on her own makes her realise that you are way more important than stupid spiritual ideas.

Edited by MrBene

Listen Pallidin, I've read the whole thread and read many answers from the rest of the forum and I believe I'm perhaps the younger poster here (30) but my piece of advice is: bro, you're not done or finished yet. You're actually young and you feel young and you feel like you don't deserve this and seriously you don't. Your "wife" seems to not understand how things should be and perhaps bro, she doesn't seem to see the relationship in the same way as you so, you both are not in the same boat. She knows she might have a medical condition and despite of that fact she refuses to get help or refuses to get help from you. She told you a lame excuse for not doing something that is natural and beautiful. Sex. Make love. Whatever. It is natural and it is beautiful. Your wife is done with it. You aren't. Then you should move forward bro. It sounds painful and probably sounds illogical after 17 years of being together but seriously, you're not done and you're not finished. You're not even near the grave and she wants to shut you down.

No.

Don't do it. Don't try to find a solution in a glass of alcohol, I think you should give her your reasons and give her an ultimatum and go on with your life. I know you love her, but seriously, she doesn't care about your reasons (which are logical and natural) and she doesn't want to understand. My suggestion is: move on with your life. Perhaps a time on her own makes her realise that you are way more important than stupid spiritual ideas.

Yes, I Iove her very much. The intimacy we once shared is no longer there, but my urges are very strong at times.

I am really stuck. I want to satisfy my urges, but, at the same time I can't imagine leaving her. She is so good to me.

Self-pleasure does nothing for me. I am not with her during this, and I can not image another person to "complete", so, nothing happens.

Basically, I'm screwed.

I'm not at all asking for any type of sympathy, as I suspect I am by no means alone(male or female) in this "Catch-22" problem.

I guess all I can do now is vent frustration, and thank you ALL for listening.

Maybe you could take a vacation away from her. Not a permanent break. Being in a different environment might help you put things in a different perspective.

Little_dreamer has a valid point. Go away for a while mate, go visit a friend, do something.

How long has she been uninterested in intercourse? If it is for more than 3 months then if you don't mind me asking how old are you guys?

How long has she been uninterested in intercourse? If it is for more than 3 months then if you don't mind me asking how old are you guys?

Her interest has gone completely away about 15 years ago(in the start for the first 2 years it was just fine)

We have not had sex in 15 years.

Yeah, it's a bear, because I love her so much.

I'm 50, she's plus 50 now. But I love her so much.

Edited by pallidin

So you guys aren't married?

15 yrs? Oh snap I didnt realise its that long. I assumed this was recent. How did you for 15 yrs put up with it, But only now talking about it? after about 2 yrs, I would have been like - woman, you ant had sex with me, you are either cheating on me, or uninterested.then I would have walked.

If my partner cannot respect my wishes, I will not accomedate hers. Full stop.

So you guys aren't married?

No. We both have been before.

:o (Gasps..)

OK I'm kind of speechless. You are one patient man.

Or a complete idiot. But, I Iove her...

Or a complete idiot. But, I Iove her...

I just talked with her. She claims that I am not "spiritualy bonded" with her. This was after i asked why do not we have sex anymore.

So, like everyone is telling me, I have a serious problem with this relationship. Damn.

Edited by pallidin

I just talked with her. She claims that I am not "spiritualy bonded" with her. This was after i asked why do not we have sex anymore.

So, like everyone is telling me, I have a serious problem with this relationship. Damn.

Unfortunality my friend it seems so :S sorry you seem like to good a man Mr Pallidin.

Nah. I never knew it was 15yrs when I said stuff earlier. I feel for you. :(

Have you tried getting her drunk or using the old chloroform trick?

• Like 1

Thank you. I need to end this.

• Like 1

Nah. I never knew it was 15yrs when I said stuff earlier. I feel for you. :(

She doesn't drink at all.

• Like 1

No disrespect of her, but this issue is hurting me a great deal. I am seriously stuck.

• Like 1

She doesn't drink at all.

...also thats a little thing called rape.

generally looked down upon

Edited by Kelevra
  • Like 1