Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Platonic Relationships

pallidin

As it stands you can do nothing about getting no sex. Does it make you feel agitated or moody (we all need a release ffs)?

As it stands you can do nothing about getting no sex. Does it make you feel agitated or moody (we all need a release ffs)?

Both.

• 3 weeks later...

ive been reading over this and it seems like the two options really are.

1. Hooker

2. split w/ your mrs.

3. continue being miserable.

If its all entirely about sexual release, jsut go buy a prostitute if its more than that, the need for intimacy and all that stuff, I'm not great with the emotional aspects of life, but it seems pretty straight forward that this seems like the sort of thing that could end a relationship.

My wife died many years ago and and I swore celibacy. Now in Vietnam it is considered a bad thing to sleep alone (I won't go into too much detail except to say it has to do with superstitions about ghosts and such).

Well I would prefer to sleep alone and am not worried about the unseen, but my family sees things otherwise and I have to put up with this twenty-something year old cousin who comes in at all hours of the morning, just because of the superstitions of others.

Well, there's really nothing wrong with celibacy and occasional self-pleasure, not by itself. It's always a second choise to pleasure with your partner but try being like 3-6 days without self-made pleasure. The point is not to feel miserable. You need to have a point in what you do, and it's of course harder for you than for a single man because you're in a relationship and usually you'd expect pleasure with partner. But that's just the thing, expectations, yours.

It's not wrong for you to want pleasure with your partner in your position, Pallidin. But it also doesn't have to be wrong to try to take the best out of the situation for yourself other ways either. Whatever it means, but this could be a good opportunity for you to reflect on your sexuality and rethink it. It's easier when you break from the routines and have a little distance to your old pleasure life.

And she'll probably feel more attracted to you the pleasure-way too if you find some new exciting pleasure sides about yourself, and more importantly you should be feeling better too afterwards.

For starters try working your perineum muscle (being more in-touch with it can increase pleasure quite a bit), improve your in-touch with it, and maybe some meditation or stretching. I know it can sound queer if you're a man of the older generation but meditation and perineum muscle workout can increase your attractiveness, and you'll probably feel better about yourself as a result too.

Also like Spiritwriter said on page 1, people tend to want that which they can't get and turn away from that which is too easily available for them. To be naturally less-easily available to your wife in the pleasure section, you should undergo some kind of change first, maybe a superficial change but there.

If you do this kinda stuff on your own time, your pace and so on, it's much easier than it sounds.

....sorry, I just read the last page and 15 years, oi... well if you do have a that good kinda relationship otherwise though, I dont know... I just know, Know for a Fact that our mind is connected to our body, so try working out all your body muscles a little by opening them. I know it might not be the kind of advice you're looking but hell, if this doesn't get you anywhere close to her spiritually, I dont know any more idiot-proof ways than this. Little workout, stretches, try relax the muscle while working it out and stressing it. Different muscles are tuned with different parts of our mind, so just trying to open up and work out as many of them as you can think of can help to get more spiritually tuned-in. And it should definetely give you a more clear head so there's at least that...

Edited by Mikko-kun