Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for info on an event.

Davedini

The other day I was talking to a friend. He proceeded to tell me of an event that happened recently. He told me that we were building something underground, i assumed a bunker and that something attacked american soldiers while underground and it killed i think 23-31 or something like that. It was enough to make it so they had to report the deaths. I was hoping someone here had information on this, a link to the report or youtube video. Anything really I tried youtube, google and so on but came up with nothing.

You can search philip schneider. There is the telling of an underground base and encounter of US military with aliens there also a firearm fight between them.

The other day I was talking to a friend. He proceeded to tell me of an event that happened recently. He told me that we were building something underground, i assumed a bunker and that something attacked american soldiers while underground and it killed i think 23-31 or something like that. It was enough to make it so they had to report the deaths. I was hoping someone here had information on this, a link to the report or youtube video. Anything really I tried youtube, google and so on but came up with nothing.

Ok, we who? As in you and your friend, or something in your state, or in the country.. Where was this to have happened? This is listed under ghosts and hauntings, could you expand on what this aspect is supposed to be about the story? When was this to have happened?

I think more detail is needed.

Edited by rashore
  • Like 1

You can search philip schneider. There is the telling of an underground base and encounter of US military with aliens there also a firearm fight between them.

You're right it sounds like the supposed underground base at Dulce.Total nonsense if you ask me

• Like 1

Recently as in the past week, year, century..?

ths story reminds me of what my wife once asked me "I need a thing from the thing" and expect me to snap my fingers and reply "oh, tums from the bathroom". i work retail and i get these questions like "what the name of the movie where this kid had a yellow shovel" and "do you by chance who the song that has baby sugar in it?"

Have you ever done an essay, where you need to write about who, what, where, when and how? These things would help us drastically to find this story.

• Like 1

This reminds me of the legend of Stick Man when I lived on Fort Carson. Everyone knew about the "Stick Man". My friends and I went out at night to go look for it. We saw some strange stuff but really nothing. However, we were in this field, and we saw the soldiers in their battle rattle gear, armed, night vision and what have you. It was next to this tunnel, which has a door. It was said that "Stick Man" lived there. Other part of the story is that the place where "Stick Man" resides is where we kept German POWs.

It's built, the base. It may still have work being done, but it's functional.

I believe it there. If there are aliens working there and we had firefights with them, is a whole other thing.

There are videos on YouTube of a guy who swears he fought the aliens, and he lost body parts.

Fingers etc.