Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The truth game

snuffypuffer

that totally rocks, i had the same idea, but made in El savador in little oval on my shoulder (probably) it hurts but just for a short while then you'll have a life time of conversation starters.

last movie i've seen was falling down. (great movie watch it)

I always do, i'm a part time hairdresser so when ever my boss wants to see if a coloration works properly i volonter my head.

best car i ever driven was a golf cart.

coolest car: Impala 78 police mod, with Space patrole on the side and front. (robot unfolled)

Favorite sign on the road?

Edited by kikuchiyo

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nativechick1989

• _Nyx_

• mypaddedroom

• __Kratos__

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danger heavy plant crossing...I always imagine a giant potted plant sprouting legs and crossing the road...

*wonders if it wise to tell the world that particular nugget of craziness* wacko.gifwacko.gif

ever been stopped by the police or arrested ?

laugh.gif my uncle let me drives his H2 hummer down in GA tongue.gif mwhahahahaha!!! devil.gif

ever ride a motercyle or crotch rocket?

yep .. on my brother-in-laws stag night we got him drunk stripped him off and then on the way home ...in a freak accident, he ended up with a post box, (mail box) made of bricks with a cast iron case in the middle landing on his leg.

It broke and he had to have 57 stitches, just 3 days before his wedding.

needless to say we couldn't run away or be particularly sly about the whole sordid affair! blink.gifblink.gif

ever fallen in love with someone you should'nt have fallen in love with?

(i have that song in my head but its a valid q?

:

my uncle let me drives his H2 hummer down in GA tongue.gif mwhahahahaha!!! devil.gif

Yes i fell and got my arm broken.......it hurt crying.gif :cry

Edited by Boo_ Boi

moto: yes...an now i'm only saving money to get one, usualy i ride on my "bottle rocket" my diminutive scooter.

Yes and it was real awkward couldn't stay in the same room, barely looked at her in the eyes...basicly i was getting away from her.

what? i missed something or what?..van helsing?...is it worst movie you've seen lately?...

Best time you had on a boat?

Edited by kikuchiyo

wont see it laugh.gif is has that sarah michelle gellar person in it laugh.gif

whats it about?

Best time you had on a boat?

down in GA tongue.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

I don;t even know. I was so retared I left after an hour of it. I saw the last half hour of taxi, which was better than the hour of the Grudge! Do'nt watch the Grudge, save your $8 and go eat out

looks familiar?

some people say there's something fishy about the "likeliness" of both logos, what do you think?

post-10372-1099788723.jpg

Edited by kikuchiyo

Yeah, all Pixar movies are tight. I'm waiting for Episode III of Star Wars. I saw the trailer, and man, it looks TIGHT!!!!

i'm thinking of to ad something new at my blog...it's been a while.

Most heart warming scene ever ?

Edited by kikuchiyo

Exotic Cars (Always on my brain)

U?

thinking if i am being played by someone.

Most heart warming scene of any movie ?

When the babe in the movie dies, lol

How can you tell if someone is lying to you??? I mean is there a test or time will tell or by their looks?

Edited by Mishari

yeah if the persons eyes go to the left they are accessing memory part of the barain (truth) to the left means creative side of the brain (lying) i think?

worst lie you ever told?