Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The truth game

snuffypuffer

well the best way to know if some is lying is to make them repeat the same story until they get mixted up then you'll know. If they stick to the same history then they're clean.

biggest lie...well it woould be hard to choose just one...it's like asking being hunged or drowned.

my question above.

Edited by kikuchiyo

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nativechick1989

• _Nyx_

• mypaddedroom

• __Kratos__

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got a question.

When you met someone for the first time and you like that person a lot but you are not sure if they are telling the truth about themselves or not. How do you tell if they are lying or not and is it okay if you like show like everything about you or that will then make it easy for the other person to trick you??

Edited by Mishari

the very last scene of Monster Inc....those guys are animation genious.

Favorit animation studios?

the best way is to investigate(but don't be to intrusif), ask friends, familly, look around if there's a sign that some one is lying then bring it up in a polite way in the middle of a conversation.

Edited by kikuchiyo

yup...in fact i have some memories of it...i had a Vanilla Ice t-shirt...(oh the shame)

what's your art?

being able to keep my cool under extreme presure and provication!

whats yours? cool.gif

*sniggers at vanilla ice...before remembering a 'fame sweatshirt...*

Edited by lego jedi

well you "thing", mine is drawing/inking/painting/building/cooking/ju-jitsu"ing"?/acting and writing.

what about you?

True.Mclaren is THE fastest car in the world.Ferrari Enzo is #2.The dodge Viper GTS is #3.

Would rather the new concept Camarro over the new concept Mustang

Camarro concept and the Mustang concept...

post-10180-1099790903.jpg

post-10180-1099790913.jpg

I'm crappy at everything I do...so I guess nothing.

Q: Is there one thing you wish you were really good at?

yeah, well done it's a great way to show a story but it's hard and long....i know i tried.

- what i wish i was good at skating (ice skating is beyond me) or remembering stuff i always forget major things an it's irratating and i wish i could manege my time properly because i always run out of time.

did you?(try that type of animation...it's fun with pictures (conan o'brian style))

Edited by kikuchiyo

which kind? laugh.gif

what i wish was good at....not getting distracted by counter strike to focus tongue.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

Man, too bad you don;t live out here Canadian. I've seen a McLaren F1, and 2 Ferrari Enzos! Here are some dope ass pics of both of them, and in super rare colors.

Edited by Monster Hunter X

There are those cars around here.There is so many beautiful cars near me.A white Mclaren,yellow viper,red viper,blue ferrari enzo,60's camarrow's,60's mustangs,old cars and trucks from anywhere between 20's-70's,60's Chevelles(My step dad is gonna buy a 69 Chevelle in a few days grin2.gif )

True.Mclaren is THE fastest car in the world.Ferrari Enzo is #2.The dodge Viper GTS is #3.

345809[/snapback]

Actually Canadian, I can name at least 5 other cars that are faster than the McLaren F1. the Fastest car in the world is the Vector Avtech WX3. It has 1,200 bhp, and it goes 260 mph.

All of these is faster than a McLaren F1

1. Vector Avtech WX3

2. Dauer 962

3. Lotec Sirius

4. Koenigsegg CC8s

5. Chyrlser ME412

the Ferrari Enzo goes aroun 224 mph, and there are several more cars that are faster than the Enzo.

The Blue one is the Vector WX3, the fastest car on earth.

The second one is the Dauer 962. this car is also faster than a McLaren F1

post-9725-1099792506.jpg

post-9725-1099793141.jpg

Edited by Monster Hunter X

There are those cars around here.There is so many beautiful cars near me.A white Mclaren,yellow viper,red viper,blue ferrari enzo,60's camarrow's,60's mustangs,old cars and trucks from anywhere between 20's-70's,60's Chevelles(My step dad is gonna buy a 69 Chevelle in a few days grin2.gif )

345843[/snapback]

BTW, a 69' chevvelle eh? You gotta' take it for a ride and come down to LA... hehe