Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man who hasnt bathed for 60 years

seeder

Ever smoked a "Camel"? They taste pretty bad too... now Im wondering why they called that brand Camel in the first place :lol:

You have a point.

• Like 1

Ever smoked a "Camel"? They taste pretty bad too... now Im wondering why they called that brand Camel in the first place :lol:

BTW, is there still a CT about hidden messages in the camel box graphics already? Due to GP maybe? And why does the palms have no shadow but the GP and the camel have? :lol:

Edited by toast

dirty old po smokin b******

BTW, is there still a CT about hidden messages in the camel box graphics already? Due to GP maybe? And why does the palms have no shadow but the GP and the camel have? :lol:

what? :lol: I never heard of that CT before, but I do remember as a teenaged secretive smoker pulling ciggie boxes apart and wondering why lettering was under the 'stuck down' parts, anyway which of the Camel Pack designs? See this link there have been a few

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=camel+cigarettes&client=firefox-a&hs=BF7&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=YInWUurpBser7AaT5oC4Bg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=601

• Like 1

Too much fetish about bathing. Sure a quick shower in the morning for me is essential and a delight, but too much bath and a lot of soap is not good for the ecology of the skin, and it is much better to use cool rather than warm water (but not necessary to give yourself a chill).

If you don't want to smell, for heaven's sake put on clean clothes.

• Like 1

There a two options to detect human life on planet earth from outer space.

The first is the chineese wall. You can see it.

The second is Amou Haji. You can smell him.

In space, no-one goes near Amou Haji.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 3

but too much bath and a lot of soap is not good for the ecology of the skin, and it is much better to use cool rather than warm water

That is not the issue. Not bathing for decades is moronic and merely changing your clothes won't do anything for the stench. Bathing every other day or so is actually a good thing.

I feel sorry for him in a way. Nobody in their right mind would behave like he's doing, and the state of his skin, it's so dried up it's awful. It looks like elephant hide, that can't be comfortable for him either.

It's not so much dried up as it is horribly filthy. Dried skin will still look clean and not a crusty blackish brown.

You have to feel sorry for the guy , he obviously has some issues , not bathing and smoking sh!t are two that come to mind ....

• Like 2

You have to feel sorry for the guy , he obviously has some issues , not bathing and smoking sh!t are two that come to mind ....

I question his family as well as the town/village he lives in who watched this develop and did nothing this entire time.

I question his family as well as the town/village he lives in who watched this develop and did nothing this entire time.

I think someone feeds him. Why else have others in the pics? And how else would he have lived so long? Pity and wanting to help is an international thing...

besides, homelessness is everywhere, and everywhere do we find a lack of sympathy for such types. In the big busy citys, who even gives a poop about a homeless sleeper in some doorway at night? ? Unfortunately as it is...and often too, nothing is done. Hell - in the UK they are making charitable soup kitchens illegal...

Edited by seeder

Hell - in the UK they are making charitable soup kitchens illegal...

I know. It is nauseating. In many parts of the U.S, feeding the homeless is being made a crime even if it is done by charity.

No one wants to address the problem and moreover in many cities they don't want their precious "image" being tarnished by the homeless so these mayors simply make being homeless and/or sleeping anywhere a crime and thus drive these people out.

They don't want others to see that they have a problem so what better way to seep it under the proverbial rug than to harass these people, make it illegal to give them any food no matter who it is from and prevent them from sleeping.

How can any country profess to be altruistic and humanitarian while making it illegal for anyone to help these people?

• Like 4

post-86645-0-94331400-1389843682_thumb.j Maybe he likes dirt. A lot. He seems right at home in it ..in that picture.. Not particularly cheerful however?

oh and .. (no one can smell you in space)

• Like 1

Dam.60 years that's a long time .ifthis was America court would have forced him to shower lol

Honestly, I still think smoking animal dung is "outlandish". In fact, I'm willing to say it's absolutely nuts. * shudders and leaves thread due to stomach churning*

In the country, we used to burn cans of dried Cow Poop around the perimeter of the house to drive the Mozzies away.

I do not remember the smell being particularly invasive, but we did have the cans about 10 meters away from the house walls. Not sure if it did drive the Mozzies away, but it did seem to.

Rotarua in New Zealand smells like rotten eggs everywhere you go. It was really something to come to terms with, but after a few days, I seemed to get used to it when I visited.

• Like 1

I noticed that phenomenon in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, but the natives denied their hot springs might be spewing sulfur. My nose knew better.

• Like 1

Horses , dogs, cats, and many other mammals role around on the ground to 'clean' up.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Dust_bathing

http://globaladventuress.com/smoking-elephant-dung-a-south-african-remedy/

"

Smoking Elephant Dung…a South African Remedy?

Contribution from Lisa….not sure if this is some South African entertainment or a local remedy? or both?

I went with a friend on a Tauck tour to South Africa, and we stayed for a few days at the Krueger National Park, one of the largest game reserves in Africa. I was suffering from a terrible cold and our park guide showed me a local remedy. I can’t tell you if smoking elephant dung has any real medical effect, but it certainly clears out all your nasal passages and impresses any ten year old boy in range."

Edited by lightly

Amou Haji, 80-Year-Old Iranian Man, Smokes Animal Poop, Says He Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years

He claims cleanliness brings him sickness.

By that logic, you'd probably smoke animal turds, too.

Amou Haji, an 80-year-old Iranian, is being called the world's dirtiest man. In an article published Jan. 6, he told the Tehran Times that he hasn't bathed in 60 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/amou-haji-iran-hasnt-bathed-60-years_n_4602936.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

E4EI01m.jpg

What can I say about this story...

I think there are a lot of people who rarely if ever bathe, especially homeless and disturbed and people in highly primitive situations. In other words I don't see it as so newsworthy. By the way, the guy in the picture must have worked at it to be so dirty. Normally the dirt reaches a certain maximum and then stops accumulating. That looks more like ash.

His favorite food is rotten meat from dead animals - especially porcupines. He drinks water tainted with rust. He is unhygienic and unsanitary. He touches and is in close contact with, and even inhales fecal smoke. He also smokes multiple cigarettes at a time. How does he live to 80 years old?!

Edited by Ashiene
  • Like 1

I'm just wondering what smoking poo does to your lungs?

How did this man live to be 80 inhaling crap all these years (literally)?

What active ingredient can there be in animal dung?

His favorite food is rotten meat from dead animals - especially porcupines. He drinks water tainted with rust. He is unhygienic and unsanitary. He touches and is in close contact with, and even inhales fecal smoke. He also smokes multiple cigarettes at a time. How does he live to 80 years old?!

Also, I read that people have always tried to force him to bathe, but he just runs away or goes crazy.

Also, I read that people have always tried to force him to bathe, but he just runs away or goes crazy.

This sure sounds like a case of aquaphobia....

"...aquaphobia is "an abnormal and persistent fear of water. Suffers of aquaphobia experience anxiety even through they realize the water in an ocean, lake, creek, or even a bathtub may pose no imminent threat. They generally avoid such activities as boating and swimming. Around the house, they may fear the water in a shower or tub and even desist from bathing..."

Source ...... http://www.healthcen...uaphobia-water/

Consider 19.2 million people in the USA alone suffer this type of phobia.

See more at: http://www.healthcen...QnsnP5.dpuf

Edited by taniwha