Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So i was watching monsters and mysteries in america and they were talking about a "Human-Bigfoot War" which took place in Oklahoma and which i have never heard of. I know that Bigfoot's are intelligent creatures but a War between Humans(Native Americans)? I thought come on now that has to be Sci FYI. I fired up the internet typed in Human-Bigfoot War and surprisingly i got results. And i even came across a name as well Joshua LeFlore. He supposedly lived and fought in the War around this time.

Has anyone else even heard of this Supposed War. I couldn't find much other than what was all ready said on the show based on the articles i have read.

I have heard several stories of violent interactions like the " Bigfoot war " . Calling it a war is stretching things a bit with that story. ..same sort of skirmishs with " giants " was said to happen in the swamps of Georgia . I have heard that in the " headless valley" there were also some battles ..

I know a lot of folks like to think of the big guy as a lovable Chewbacca like critter....but a few stories do suggest otherwise...

So i was watching monsters and mysteries in america and they were talking about a "Human-Bigfoot War" which took place in Oklahoma and which i have never heard of. I know that Bigfoot's are intelligent creatures but a War between Humans(Native Americans)? I thought come on now that has to be Sci FYI. I fired up the internet typed in Human-Bigfoot War and surprisingly i got results. And i even came across a name as well Joshua LeFlore. He supposedly lived and fought in the War around this time.

Has anyone else even heard of this Supposed War. I couldn't find much other than what was all ready said on the show based on the articles i have read.

See my bold above ^ And how do you know this for sure ? After all , we are talking about a mythical creature ....

• Like 1

See my bold above ^ And how do you know this for sure ? After all , we are talking about a mythical creature ....

I don't know this for sure that is why i posted this on Unexplained Mysteries.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 2

Sounds exciting, haven't heard about this one. Obviously I'm familiar with the skirmish at Ape Canyon, but no war. Reports however would present the hairy hominids of the Southeastern US as more aggressive.

I wish I could find the story I had read some years back about an Appalachian family who had an altercation with a family of "gorillas" who lived in the hills.

Throw in aliens, and you've got yourself a video game.

• Like 6

My personal opinion is that the southern skunk ape is a completely different critter ...much smaller and meaner ...at least from the reports we have documented .

Hmm, yeah, No. Lets prove they exist first, by producing anything that even remotely resembles evidence. Then we can start talking about wars fought between native americans and big hairy ape men.

Mike

• Like 2

My personal opinion is that the southern skunk ape is a completely different critter ...much smaller and meaner ...at least from the reports we have documented .

Sure it's not a hyrax?

This is a new one on me as well. While I have read about parties of men going on hunts for a creature and even a couple of supposed kills, an all out war I've never heard of before. Sounds more like something someone has pulled out of......the air to me.

I think it might be a little like "Celebrity Death Match" was, come to think of it I think they features Nessy and Bigfoot going at it.

Yep, here's the link: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/404418/celebrity-deathmatch-loch-ness-monster-vs-bigfoot.jhtml

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 1

This might help LINK

Good lord, after reading that and the comments after it, part of my brain melted and ran out my ears.

Ok, I'll have to read this later. Have to get ready for work now.

It was much more complex than that. It was never a war per se, it was a battle for dominion in our dimension. The humans won out, but the "Wildmen" have continued to violate the treaty, although rarely do it of malicious intent. They're not exactly friendly, but it is rare that they abduct or murder. The specifics of the battles are secret and are not to be discussed with outsiders. Only those born into the tribes of the original descendants are awarded such knowledge.

It was much more complex than that. It was never a war per se, it was a battle for dominion in our dimension. The humans won out, but the "Wildmen" have continued to violate the treaty, although rarely do it of malicious intent. They're not exactly friendly, but it is rare that they abduct or murder. The specifics of the battles are secret and are not to be discussed with outsiders. Only those born into the tribes of the original descendants are awarded such knowledge.

So you're only one dimensional?
  • Like 1

I thought that was the on going war with the underground reptilians?

I can't keep my wars straight any more.

• Like 1

So you're only one dimensional?

Yes sir.