Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

May I please request a love reading?

Alston

My name is Al, dob 8/30/74.

The person I'm interested in is named Jason. I haven't seen him in nearly a month, and I feel like he's avoiding me. I don't know what to make of his behavior as of late. What can you tell me with regard to myself and that person?

you could ask Jason why he is avoiding you?

It's not a reading but... Here's the first things that popped into my head upon reading this.

Yellow petals floating on a breeze over mossy rocks. Rain falling at night in a city? between buildings or narrow walls of some sort. A rather nice cup/goblet perhaps? falling to a wooden floor. A mans fingers flipping a small, flat roundish something- a stone, coin, guitar pick? Not sure about that one.

Got no idea what any of that means, but that's what popped up.

As for the practical side of me. There may be many reasons why you two haven't been crossing each others paths recently. Try not to assume or give in to the feeling that he's avoiding you. He might not be doing so. Talk to him, find out what's going on.

Yellow petals floating on a breeze over mossy rocks. Rain falling at night in a city? between buildings or narrow walls of some sort. A rather nice cup/goblet perhaps? falling to a wooden floor. A mans fingers flipping a small, flat roundish something- a stone, coin, guitar pick? Not sure about that one.

Got no idea what any of that means, but that's what popped up.

I've no idea either what any of that stuff means. And to the person who said why don't I just ask Jason, it's because I've no way to reach him. I've neither seen him nor had a conversation with him in nearly a month. Is there someone else here who could do a reading please?

The first thing I felt whenever I opened this topic was betrayal. This is what you may be experiencing right now if not later.

• Like 1

The first thing I felt whenever I opened this topic was betrayal. This is what you may be experiencing right now if not later.

That's very interesting. That man and I are not in a relationship, so I'm not quite sure what "betrayal" refers to in this context. Unless it's something that I might experience later. Or maybe "betrayal" could mean that he has chosen to spend his free time hooking up with another person rather than seeking me out during the last few weeks.

Thank you, and if there's anyone else who can do a reading, please feel free to leave a reply.

Hello Al,

I'm happy to do a simple reading. Please give feedback so I'll know whether i"m on target or not. I'm using a new Tarot deck, so I'm testing out my connection to it.

The first thing the cards are telling me is that while Jason is very attracted to you, there are misgivings on his part about how the relationship would work out. There is some anxiety about the nature of the relationship.He is definitely worried about some type of loss. This could be loss of money, or loss of privacy. I'm not really sure.

I also see that he worries that if you really got to know him well, that you might not like him because he is hiding a temper that he doesn't want you to see. You are a very intelligent good looking person, with a good intuition yourself. So, your not imagining things.

The best thing to do here would probably be to wait it out. Let him approach you. You've done enough to let him know how you feel. The rest needs to be up to him, and he needs to work a little harder for the relationship!

Good luck to you.

Hello Al,

I'm happy to do a simple reading. Please give feedback so I'll know whether i"m on target or not. I'm using a new Tarot deck, so I'm testing out my connection to it.

The first thing the cards are telling me is that while Jason is very attracted to you, there are misgivings on his part about how the relationship would work out. There is some anxiety about the nature of the relationship.He is definitely worried about some type of loss. This could be loss of money, or loss of privacy. I'm not really sure.

I also see that he worries that if you really got to know him well, that you might not like him because he is hiding a temper that he doesn't want you to see. You are a very intelligent good looking person, with a good intuition yourself. So, your not imagining things.

The best thing to do here would probably be to wait it out. Let him approach you. You've done enough to let him know how you feel. The rest needs to be up to him, and he needs to work a little harder for the relationship!

Good luck to you.

Hi greenearthbaby,

I greatly appreciate your reading. Here's my feedback:

Your first paragraph sounds accurate. I can definitely understand that Jason would have some misgivings about the nature of a relationship with me. The loss that you're referring to may have to do with the fact that Jason has some confusion about his sexual orientation. He hasn't fully defined himself yet, and he might be worried about the ramifications involved. Also, his finacial standing is different from mine. He has a successful career and he drives a luxury car. I'm struggling financially and I drive a jalopy. Maybe he worries that if we were in a relationship, that he would probably have to help me out financially?

What you said about his temper is actually surprising to me. Also, I'm not sure I've done enough to let him know how I feel about him. I want the opportunity to interact with him. But my main worry is that I don't know when I'm going to see him again. Today marks exactly one month since I last saw him. There's a place that I like to go to on weekend nights, and Jason sometimes goes there too. During the month of December, he was at that place on 3 consecutive weekends. The last I saw him there was on the night of December 21st, 2013. So, I worry that I may not get to see him again because he hasn't been there since that night. In fact, I've gone there every single weekend since then in the hopes of running into him again.

Nothing would make me happier than to see him again. But it's hard to keep the faith that I'll get to see him again, because I have no way of knowing when I'll run into him again. I can't help but wonder if he's been meeting up with someone else. :(

Thank you, and if there's anything you'd like to add, feel free to leave a reply.

• Like 1

Hello Al,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It really helps me.

I did ask the cards one more question for you. Will you see Jason again? The answer is yes. I'm not sure when however. I am hoping that it is soon!

Again thank you!

Hello Al,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It really helps me.

I did ask the cards one more question for you. Will you see Jason again? The answer is yes. I'm not sure when however. I am hoping that it is soon!

Again thank you!

Hello Greenearthbaby,

Thank you for your reply. It made me happy to read it. I have good news and bad news at the same time. I got a glimpse of Jason this past Saturday night...but only from a distance. He was in his car at a drive-thru pharmacy. I was driving by and I noticed the make and color of his car. I only got a glimpse of the side of his face because he was looking into the pharmacy window. But I'm sure it was him. I was headed to the place that I go to on weekend nights, which is located close to the pharmacy. I was hoping that Jason would go there too, but unfortunately he didn't. I hope this won't be the only time that I'll see him. I want to interact with him.

• 1 month later...

Hi Greenearthbaby,

Thanks so much for the very sweet reply and for reviving this thread. As of now, I'm not sure what to think of this whole situation. I've always believed that if someone is interested in you, they would look for you in a place where they are likely to run into you. It's been more than two months since I last saw Jason at the place where I used to see him. It seems like he's not interested in going to that place anymore. So, I'm inclined to think that he has moved on. He's probably out there doing whatever he wants, and he probably doesn't think of me in his spare time.

Thanks again,

Alston

Hello Alston,

I'm thinking you are correct as far as Jason moving on. There is someone else out there for you! I hope you meet him soon!

Blessings to you Alston!