Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

6th Sense Ability?

stevemagegod

Okay guys lately i have been "feeling" Text Messages and or Cell Phone Phone Calls before they get to my phone now for almost 2 years. Its been happening when ever i have my phone on me and it feels like a Slighter tingling Sensation then if you were to have it on Vibration mode. I believe that i have 95% accuracy rating when it comes to my phone. However the other day i was working and i was getting that same tingling sensation which i thought i was going to get a text/call but i wasn't. A random lady who was near the counter got the Call and i thought that was truly weird. As i have never felt a person that was some distance away receive a phone call.

The tingling sensation doesn't hurt but it does get annoying after a while. If i am expecting a text message or phone call and i am holding it in my hand it will get Super Charged with Static Electricity (or what feels like Electricity anyways) and then my phone will start Vibrating and or ringing. Has anyone else felt this before? Its been happening on a Constant Basis and i can even feel it if i am working.

It sounds like you are able to pick up cell phone frequencies due to being hypersensitive. There is a signal surge before a call or text comes through so it makes sense but most people do not feel that. Do you get any of these symptoms on a reg basis ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

• Like 2

It sounds like you are able to pick up cell phone frequencies due to being hypersensitive. There is a signal surge before a call or text comes through so it makes sense but most people do not feel that. Do you get any of these symptoms on a reg basis ?

http://en.wikipedia....ypersensitivity

Yes i do. Infact the Symptons described in the Wikepida article are pretty dam close to what i have been feeling/sensing.

The reported symptoms of EHS include skin symptoms like prickling, burning sensations and rashes, pain and ache in muscles and many other health problems. Whatever their cause, EHS symptoms are a real and sometimes disabling problem for the affected persons.

I was working the other day and i texted my buddy and i was walking back up to the counter because i was on my break and i was expecting a text right back and the phone was in my pocket and right before the text hit my phone i felt a very strong "prickling" sensation like if you were to fall on one of those prickle bushes and get needles on you.(I actually used that term to) I have also been feeling a sight burning sensation as well. Nothing to drastic but it does make me scratch my leg in response to it.

A 2001 survey found that people related their symptoms most frequently to mobile phone base stations (74%), followed by mobile phones (36%), cordless phones (29%) and power lines (27%). The survey was not designed to find any causal connection between electromagnetic field exposure and ill health

Well thats were my symptoms seem to lye.

Recently a smaller group of people in Europe as a whole and in the USA have reported general and severe symptoms such as headache, fatigue, tinnitus, dizziness, memory deficits, irregular heart beat, and whole-body skin symptoms

Dam again a month or so ago i have been experiencing a increase in tinnitus. I was hearing it on a constant basis and then recently it just disappeared like that. I can't help but wonder if i developed this sensitivity due to being in a Computer Room full of Microsoft Windows and Hard Drives due to the Computer Class i was taking for my College. If i was in there alone doing work it got super creepy super fast. It was making my skin crawl and everything probably due to all of the energy in that room to make the Computers run.

I have also been working on activating the Third Eye/Astral Projection on a almost constant basis around the same time period as when i toke this class. I believe i have been making some decent progress in both areas. Perhaps EMF Sensitivity is just a unforeseen side effect.

There is a theory that hypersensitive people have more nerve endings than the average person, which allows them to pick up or sense more stuff than usual. Part of that theory is that this is a survival mechanism for tribal safety, to have someone "on point" so to speak, who was sensitive enough to pick up cues & clues, the extra bits of information that were important in surviving the environment and what ever it contained. It reminds me of stories of legendary scouts & trackers who saw things most people missed.

There is a theory that hypersensitive people have more nerve endings than the average person, which allows them to pick up or sense more stuff than usual. Part of that theory is that this is a survival mechanism for tribal safety, to have someone "on point" so to speak, who was sensitive enough to pick up cues & clues, the extra bits of information that were important in surviving the environment and what ever it contained. It reminds me of stories of legendary scouts & trackers who saw things most people missed.

Hi,

In my view, that though about more 'nerve endings' is a vision that is required by a 'strictly logical brain'. What if there is more to a human being than this strictly logical brain thing. What if there is an intuitive sense that operates outside of the logical brain entirely.

Science is starting to explain that the heart has synapse that work like a human's logical brain. I do not think we can entirely dismiss these findings.

John

• Like 1

Okay guys lately i have been "feeling" Text Messages and or Cell Phone Phone Calls before they get to my phone now for almost 2 years. Its been happening when ever i have my phone on me and it feels like a Slighter tingling Sensation then if you were to have it on Vibration mode. I believe that i have 95% accuracy rating when it comes to my phone. However the other day i was working and i was getting that same tingling sensation which i thought i was going to get a text/call but i wasn't. A random lady who was near the counter got the Call and i thought that was truly weird. As i have never felt a person that was some distance away receive a phone call.

The tingling sensation doesn't hurt but it does get annoying after a while. If i am expecting a text message or phone call and i am holding it in my hand it will get Super Charged with Static Electricity (or what feels like Electricity anyways) and then my phone will start Vibrating and or ringing. Has anyone else felt this before? Its been happening on a Constant Basis and i can even feel it if i am working.

I'm not saying your not sensitive but its also possible that there could be something your body is trying to tell you. Hope you have ruled out any possible physical illness.

Yes i do. Infact the Symptons described in the Wikepida article are pretty dam close to what i have been feeling/sensing.

I was working the other day and i texted my buddy and i was walking back up to the counter because i was on my break and i was expecting a text right back and the phone was in my pocket and right before the text hit my phone i felt a very strong "prickling" sensation like if you were to fall on one of those prickle bushes and get needles on you.(I actually used that term to) I have also been feeling a sight burning sensation as well. Nothing to drastic but it does make me scratch my leg in response to it.

Well thats were my symptoms seem to lye.

Dam again a month or so ago i have been experiencing a increase in tinnitus. I was hearing it on a constant basis and then recently it just disappeared like that. I can't help but wonder if i developed this sensitivity due to being in a Computer Room full of Microsoft Windows and Hard Drives due to the Computer Class i was taking for my College. If i was in there alone doing work it got super creepy super fast. It was making my skin crawl and everything probably due to all of the energy in that room to make the Computers run.

I have also been working on activating the Third Eye/Astral Projection on a almost constant basis around the same time period as when i toke this class. I believe i have been making some decent progress in both areas. Perhaps EMF Sensitivity is just a unforeseen side effect.

Crystals are going to be your friend with this. Try getting some shungite or black tourmaline, and or organite from a rock / crystal shop. They deal with the em radiation from tv's phones, wifi, etc. You could also get a pendant size piece to wear as well so you are always protected or carry a small piece in your pocket. Some places sell buttons that you can stick to the back of your cell phone too. I use it to put around my wifi hub and around where i leave my phone. Also do not sleep with your phone near you, have it at least across the room from you.