Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Curse of Oak Island

Myles

Here I am, 'Ol stick in the mud. Tell me the truth, boys and girls: Does anyone here really believe there's treasure to be found?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Here I am, 'Ol stick in the mud. Tell me the truth, boys and girls: Does anyone here really believe there's treasure to be found?

No, I honestly don't at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Trelane said:

No, I honestly don't at this point.

(Oak Island Portal Test Sequence)

(No Co-Relation between Particle Collider Testing and Sink Holes, have been "published", these things are not exactly portable)

Anytime the Area Near the Money Pitt (actual location) is disturbed, there should be additional static seismic activity ............. theory is that "kinetic Energy Potential" is highest at the surface or just below it, so this kinetic zone of the Money Pitt, is really not that deep into the earth, there is a "Well" on Oak Island that is made of stone, that is probably the real depth from surface to the (actual location) Money Pitt's Location.

Its more important to "Expose the Area" after detection then to expect to find a treasure located inside there.

(if you are talking about "gravity theory", special circumstances like comets or, solar eclipse alignments, as "kinetic source" versus some form of penetration into the earth that is parallel to the eye of the portal that is burried, then that is exceedingly rare, but does follow some of oak island's history)

(am not sure if, explosives will yield the same result, because the duration, not the power is important, if the charged area has been latent, burried, but is still active, the simple and effective answer, is just the process of drilling in proximity to the actual location (parallel under  the surface), will provide the charge, that is also sufficient duration for detection)

(Years ago before power equipment)

There would be some event, or some unusual pattern of disturbance on the surface, like, partially raised and lowered surface area in a relative area.  That would get the attention, and that would solve Oak Island.  But over time, when you have a lot of surface leveling, and tons of soil relocated, the actual location, this effect even if it was produced, would not be as detectable .................. what ended up happening was, they would just tunnel in an suspected area, below the wake of the reaction or burried portal, or close to it, and continue that way until a reaction was produced.  Once they discovered what they wanted, the would collapse the tunnels, and then dig down from the surface directly on top of the area. (very time consuming and very dangerous activity).

Considering this, and the "kinetic potential", i think that perhaps the 10x Pitt, at some depth down, gave an indication where the Money Pitt direction was location, and after looking for additional disturbances, they found it, then for whatever reason, got what they wanted and then, leveled  the area so it was harder to find.

Edited by nexilb

37 minutes ago, nexilb said:

(Oak Island Portal Test Sequence)

More like the biggest disrespect to Dune ever......

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

:sleepy: Nope........

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trelane said:

If only the Oak Island mystery was cool enough to be tied to Paul Muad'Dib.

If only they casted anybody other than Kyle MacLachlan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

If only they casted anybody other than Kyle MacLachlan.

I am not sure I am down with The new dude, from The King, looks like a weasel faced punching bag .  Also zendaya hardly looks like a hardened Fremen warrior.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, travelnjones said:

I am not sure I am down with The new dude, from The King, looks like a weasel faced punching bag .  Also zendaya hardly looks like a hardened Fremen warrior.

Then we have Aquaman as Duncan Idaho. Also rumour has it they are using the same basic designs as De Laurentiis too. Fremen in G suits. What crap.  

I have the feeling it's going to be a let down.

26 minutes ago, travelnjones said:

I like the guy from no country for old men as stilgar, he looks like life has been hard on him.  If you have seen any of the pictures from the Jodorowsky dude it may not be a bad idea.

If you read Jodorowsky's script you'd want to puke and the concepts looked like Barbarella. :lol:

On 1/7/2020 at 2:17 PM, kmt_sesh said:

I absolutely do!  Maybe not the Ark of the Covenant, or the French Crown Jewels, or even the works of Shakespeare,  but something that will rewrite history.  That is the real treasure.  I think that they will find a Templar burial tomb.  There will probably be "treasures" buried with each individual, but no great hordes.  Now I have a few quirks to the story I wonder about?  Did Capt Kidd take a lot of the treasure in the 1600s and bury it under (get this) Trinity Church in NYC?  I wonder if the anomaly in the swamp is a Chinese junk from the 1430s?

• Like 2

Oak Island Volume 2 (And the 7th Shall Die!)

2107687064_meidumpyramidplan.jpg.235f99b6b62b2ac15ec22cb5cfb8fc3a.jpg

d3zQ0VN.jpg

GETbSun.jpg

(The Meidum Pyramid, is "Egypt's Prophecy about NIBIRU, the Missing Lost Black Planet" ............. if the Giza Pyramids form a "Trinity", then this is the designation of Activity, like, if the Time Force (past present future, or negative/positive), is displaced and that is a fundamental identifier of hyperdimensions (greater then 4th dimension of time), action for a, "unified field". (4th Dimension = Super Gravity, then you have, time/light/gravity, as apart of that, to be slightly more correct, so you can understand, "time // Black light or black planet or solar eclipse like // and // visual effects like rainbow are all apart of what is denoted).

There are version of the truth, but today, there are only a few people that are more correct, not necessarily the sciences not necessarily the universities, they are old news.

Planet Mars specifically (cydonia equations/pyramid building geometric patterns), has been, Pinned or Denoted as Having Black Rings or as being the relative of , or "the", 9th/10th/11th/12th, planet, so there are associations to prophecy, or to the pyramids in general.

Perhaps the only Treasure on Oak Island is Sand, or maybe there is more, nonetheless I think the, conclusion to the search is this season 7, maybe, we should not concerned with this earth at all anymore or forever? it will die with those genetic lines and dead flesh.  that is its pleasure and sin.

The Conclusion is that there is some fine bed or pocket of sand, then that is the treasure, perhaps, there was once even a pyramid constructed on Oak Island, that was demolished, or, taken and rebuilt in some other place.

(the "10x Bore Hole", i think was was valid, in that, it was above a pocket of water, someone found that, and concluded, that perhaps whatever was there was washed away, then if you think about it, maybe that is it, or maybe, there will be a discovery? ............ in either event our attention is focused "off world" not on this dying world or its people, that will perhaps become clearer over time)

Edited by nexilb
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/7/2020 at 1:17 PM, kmt_sesh said:

If there was it was taken up by an earlier expedition. All in all nothing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I absolutely do!  Maybe not the Ark of the Covenant, or the French Crown Jewels, or even the works of Shakespeare,  but something that will rewrite history.  That is the real treasure.  I think that they will find a Templar burial tomb.  There will probably be "treasures" buried with each individual, but no great hordes.  Now I have a few quirks to the story I wonder about?  Did Capt Kidd take a lot of the treasure in the 1600s and bury it under (get this) Trinity Church in NYC?  I wonder if the anomaly in the swamp is a Chinese junk from the 1430s?

Why does Oak Island have to hold treasure. It could just as easily been hidden somewhere on the main land or on another Island in the area, assuming there is a treasure. Oak Island could just have been a marker or a fall back point, easily defensible against the natives. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Kidd spent money as fast as he got it. 

And the Chinese vessels had no way of reaching the Atlantic shores of Canada.  They made it to Alaska and paid heavily for it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nexilb said:

(The Meidum Pyramid, is "Egypt's Prophecy about NIBIRU, the Missing Lost Black Planet"

Now how could that be, since it collapsed during construction, was partly repaired, and collapsed again.

Not a controlled demolition.  A collapse.  And the core you see today is somewhat less than the original collapsed object. 

The only thing it predicted was that an architect for Sneferu was going to be punished and plans re-drawn for a different pyramid. And that one didn't quite work out, either.  It took him three tries to get one right.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Why does Oak Island have to hold treasure. It could just as easily been hidden somewhere on the main land or on another Island in the area, assuming there is a treasure. Oak Island could just have been a marker or a fall back point, easily defensible against the natives. 

Exactly what I think. There is a small island nearby, they mentioned it once (Apple Island??). May be they should take a closer look over there.

This Templar story is weird. The idea that Templar Knights crossed the Atlantic, digged a 50m hole and set up a system of canals and traps... and put the Ark of the Covenant there? This sounds too fantastic to me.
(Somebody should look under the temple mount in Jerusalem for this)

And the cross what they found on the beach. The same shape like the one they saw two weeks earlier in a French castle? This is crazy, I suspect the guy with the metal detector has put it there himself.

A ship buried in the swamp? A star map that fits exactly with those rocks? Oh, come on!

Anyway I like the tv show, always watch it if I can, quite interesting. I hope it covers some of the huge costs...
I'm afraid they will find nothing but some knobs and rotten timber left behind by former treasure hunters.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Katzenking said:

Exactly what I think. There is a small island nearby, they mentioned it once (Apple Island??). May be they should take a closer look over there.

This Templar story is weird. The idea that Templar Knights crossed the Atlantic, digged a 50m hole and set up a system of canals and traps... and put the Ark of the Covenant there? This sounds too fantastic to me.
(Somebody should look under the temple mount in Jerusalem for this)

And the cross what they found on the beach. The same shape like the one they saw two weeks earlier in a French castle? This is crazy, I suspect the guy with the metal detector has put it there himself.

A ship buried in the swamp? A star map that fits exactly with those rocks? Oh, come on!

Anyway I like the tv show, always watch it if I can, quite interesting. I hope it covers some of the huge costs...
I'm afraid they will find nothing but some knobs and rotten timber left behind by former treasure hunters.

Tunnels and cross tunnels susceptible to water is no place to hide a treasure. The templars could just as easily have hidden the treasure in a nearby mountain, sealed it and be done with it. But if that was the case then what a waste. Im sure it was buried or hidden to be one day retrieved. 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:24 PM, Piney said:

If you read Jodorowsky's script you'd want to puke and the concepts looked like Barbarella. :lol:

The funny thing is The Fifty Element is the direct child of all that.  J wrote that incal comic book, out of that failed dune material, which becomes the inspiration for Luc Benson. 

Edited by travelnjones

16 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I think that they will find a Templar burial tomb. 

Why travel that far when Scotland provided safety?

16 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wonder if the anomaly in the swamp is a Chinese junk from the 1430s?

Not on this side of North America. 

1 minute ago, travelnjones said:

The funny thing is The Fifty Element is the direct child of all that.  J wrote that incal comic book, out of that failed dune material, which becomes the inspiration for Luc Benson. 

Besson wrote the story in his teens and it was Giraud (Moebius) who influenced him. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 4:17 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Yes I believe there is something there not sure what yet but I think they're doing a pretty good job of getting to the bottom of it, as well as putting some history together for that tiny island.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:17 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Tell me the truth, boys and girls: Does anyone here really believe there's treasure to be found?

Clap if you believe ...

• Thanks 1