Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran news agency claims 'US is run by aliens'

UM-Bot

A bizarre news report from Iran's Fars News Agency has claimed that America is run by extraterrestrials.

Fars, which describes itself as "Iran's leading independent news agency", is no stranger to controversy. In a new report published over the weekend, the agency has claimed that NSA documents released by Edward Snowden and analyzed by Russian intelligence services have proved that America's political policies are driven by an "alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda".

Read More: http://www.unexplain...s-run-by-aliens

• Like 1

ththeyahoolol.gif

Now that answers a whole lot of questions doesn't it!

Thanks for posting this, this made me laugh out loud!

Edited by Jeremiah65

The Canadian politician also stated this was true but claimed that "Aliens" were against making themselves known due to the fact we war all the time. Maybe the aliens have decided to help one side gain supreme power to overcome all the other nations so that they eventually end up with ONE nation to deal with and make themselves known? If they helped Hitler they probably thought he was capable of taking over the world and then they would only need to negotiate a planetary treaty with him, he failed and so they instead went to the next military power of the USA and have been aiding them.

Yeah ok, so all that is pretty far-fetched and I am just waffling but hey, if Iran can come up with some great conspiracies then so can I! :P

• Like 3

This is the same country that thinks The Protocols of the Elders of Zion isn't a forgery

• Like 2

quite, quite, though some are 8th generation aliens....

• Like 2

Just because there are opinions that the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a forgery that in no way means that it is one ~

<a name="INTRODUCTION">INTRODUCTION

Of the Protocols themselves little need be said in the way of introduction. The book in which they are embodied was first published in the year 1897 by Philip Stepanov for private circulation among his intimate friends. The first time Nilus published them was in 1901 in a book called The Great Within the Small and reprinted in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906. All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors the possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owner's of being shot on sight. The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:

"The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

Indeed they do!

The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or reissued, at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl. There has been recently published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages which appeared in the JEWISH CHRONICLE of July 14, 1922.

Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew Nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English aristocracy, and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

• educate yourself org link

There are many that is of the opinion that it was not entirely inaccurate or a hoax on a scale to victimize the Jews ... in this case it is a handful of 'aristocratic' Jewish principals that is the main instigators and genesis of these 'Protocols'

~

You're linking to Jew watch? Sorry the Protocols is a forgery,only nazis and anti semites believe otherwise.It was exposed by The Times in the 1920s though people still dispute it

• Like 1

I just hope our Congress doesn't use this as to why they haven't gotten anything done.

"We tried, but the damned aliens kept telling us no..."

• Like 6

I'm sure Edward Snowden will be pleased to know that he saved Humanity from Alien domination,those nasty Alien types from the NSA must be quaking in their boots.

A bizarre news report from Iran's Fars News Agency has claimed that America is run by extraterrestrials.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...s-run-by-aliens

so... the source link kleads to 'its' source page What Does It Mean -com. have a quick look at the list of articles it carries

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/

It reminds me of the Rense website, lots of articles slanted toward conspiracies

and the Fars website mentioned in the OP carries this message/disclaimer midway down the article

"This report has been wired from Whatdoesitmean.com. As you can see, we have both mentioned and hyperlinked the source of this report and also released it in the wire section of our website to notify our viewers that all responsibility for the veracity, authenticity and reliability of this report lies with its original source, whatdoesitmean.com.

I just hope our Congress doesn't use this as to why they haven't gotten anything done.

"We tried, but the damned aliens kept telling us no..."

I'm sure when Grand Master Tharg is installed as the new leader of the senate in 2014,Congress will be split asunder and scattered to the four corners of the earth.

• Like 1

Wouldn't we see more of the US moving in one direction, and less conflict within if Aliens were in control?

• Like 3

If the aliens have taken over, what use is Congress or the Senate? Or a president, for that matter? I may think many things, but I don't think the president is from outer space.

If the aliens have taken over, what use is Congress or the Senate? Or a president, for that matter?

This is why our government won't acknowledge the subject anymore. Aliens wouldn't have to take over, just show themselves to the masses.

0.jpg

• Like 1

Well, first off I would like to see these alleged documents supposedly released by Mr Snowden. If they do exists and Russia have them why not disclosing?

Until then I will have to remain skeptical that it even exists.

Strangely, the news agency claims that Hellyer had access to them and confirmed the authenticity of the documents.. Not credible at all since Mr Hellyer's opinion on the matter is biased.

I do not know this Iranian news agency but according to the Washington Post (http://www.washingto...-aliens-really/) it is known for going deep in conspiracy theories.

So, it would appear that their credibility can be seriously questionned and the fact that no evidence whatsoever is provided points more to baseless claims than factual informations.

Edited by sam_comm

"I just hope our Congress doesn't use this as to why they haven't gotten anything done. "We tried, but the damned aliens kept telling us no..."" -tinybox13

LAMO but you have to admit that would be a good excuse... (joking)

What I find odd is that I had recently come into contact with a document over the net- though I doubt its real. But this subject still interests me.

You're linking to Jew watch? Sorry the Protocols is a forgery,only nazis and anti semites believe otherwise.It was exposed by The Times in the 1920s though people still dispute it

"Upon that much-vexed subject the authenticity of ... The

Protocols of Zion we shall not enter, except to say that if the

document is a forgery, as alleged, then it is one of the most

remarkable in the history of literature."

The Spectator, London, October 16th, 1920

"Those who feel libeled by the Protocols have the most

obvious remedy in the world; all they have to do is to ruse and

denounce the policy of them, instead of denying the

authorship ... But when you come to read them how can any reason-able man deny the truth of what is contained in them??

Norman Jaques, M.P.,

in Canadian House of Commons, July 9th, 1943

"On the one hand, the authenticity of this document cannot

be proved; on the other hand, the efforts made by some writers,

principally Jewish, to show it to be a forgery do not carry

conviction to many serious minds."

The Rev. Denny Fahey, C.S.Sp., B.A., D.D., 1939

Too Terribly Real For Fiction

"Whosoever was the mind that conceived them possessed a

knowledge of human nature, of history, and of statecraft which is

dazzling in its brilliant completeness, and terrible in the

objects to which it turns its power. It is too terribly real for

fiction, too well sustained for speculation, to deep in its

knowledge of the secret springs of life for forgery."

The Dearborn Independent, July 10th, 1920.

Confirmation From A Jew

"The United Nations is Zionism. It is the super government

mentioned many times in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of

Zion, promulgated between 1897 and 1905."

Henry Klein, New York, Jewish Lawyer,

in Zionism Rules the World, 1948.

"In the desires of a terrible and formidable sect, you have only

reached the first stages of the plans it has formed for that general Revo-lution which is to overthrow all thrones, all altars, annihilate all

property, efface all law, and end by dissolving all society."

The Abbe Barruel (1797) writing on the Anti-Christian Conspiracy.

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun

(Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States),

this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the

reconstitution [reconstruction] of society on the basis of arrested devel-opment, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily

growing."

Winston Churchill in Illustrated Sunday Herald, 8th February, 1920.

Not exactly only nazis and anti semites believe otherwise ... to me .... Its an opinion of the court of law in Russia that 'judged' it a Hoax and Forgery, not through independent investigation of research ... is it entirely true ... most probably not ... is it embellished in any way ? Most probably ... but that does not 'prove' hat the document is a forgery in its entirety ~

I have read it many times ... and what we see that the Zionist Regime is doing in modern day Israel is highly familiar with the certain contents of the document ~

~

• Like 1

When it comes to topics like this, why is it, the more close-minded you are, the smarter you think you are?

Open your mind to the possibility at least, before you yell something witty like "Get out the Tin-Foil hats!" and return to your American Idol...

When it comes to topics like this, why is it, the more close-minded you are, the smarter you think you are?

You'll have to tell us since you're the only one who's claiming this.

Open your mind to the possibility at least, before you yell something witty like "Get out the Tin-Foil hats!" and return to your American Idol...

No one yelled anything about Tin-Foil hats. What are you talking about?

American Idol is still on?

• Like 3