Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Three year old boy missing in Edinburgh

Magic Stars

my (and i dare say the whole of England's) thoughts are with you and Scotland Eldorado such a handsome little boy i hope justice is done and that he can rest in peace

I have no doubt the little boy will rest in peace. As to his mother (if it was her) or whoever did this if it was not - I couldn't give two hoots if they never had a place to lay their weary head again - ever.

How could you like into that gorgeous smile and then do something like that?

If I could cry tears enough to bring this beautiful child back, I surely would. :(

Edited by Still Waters
Removed image from quote
  • Like 1

it had to be family , they dumped his body at the back of his aunts house. (THE mothers sister.) a stranger would never know it was a house of any significance..

She has 'now' really been charged with his murder. I admit my prev error

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-25816678

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

And here is another case of a child dying by the hands of a parent.

After once again reading something sad like this I then googled the death rate of children per year from murder (In the UK) and taken from the NSPCC website apparently one child a week dies in England and Wales at the hands of a person. And I think they said 67% rate is from the parents. Most of these cases are under five years.

So terrible how someone can take a life, especially it being one of their own.

I hope she never gets out but if she ever does I don't care if this is heartless, she should have a hysterectomy.

But then that's taking away her human rights, though she's taken someone bloody else's.

Apparently he was known to Social Services too, and they failed him YET AGAIN!!!

What I want to know is how many more children who are supposed to be monitored by Social Services going to lose their lives before something is really seriously done about this?!

Victoria Climbie

Peter Connolly

and now little Mikaeel

IT HAS TO STOP! NOW!

Apparently he was known to Social Services too, and they failed him YET AGAIN!!!

What I want to know is how many more children who are supposed to be monitored by Social Services going to lose their lives before something is really seriously done about this?!

Victoria Climbie

Peter Connolly

and now little Mikaeel

IT HAS TO STOP! NOW!

I wouldn't blame Social Services. they must have one of the hardest jobs in the world with many social workers having 20 or more families on their books, - the decision to take away a child from their parent(s) must be one of the hardest they can make actively breaking up a family. its no wonder mistakes do happen, and will continue to. you cannot legislate for it.

• Like 3