Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man sees UFOs on regular basis

ufoscan

A businessman living in a rural area near Montreal Canada claims that he has observed UFOs on numerous occasions near his home.

Before going public with his story, he asked a local journalist to come over and witness the phenomenon. The journalist went and saw it.

Nobody is claiming "aliens" or spacecraft". They are just trying to figure out what's going on.

http://www.saultstar...s-near-montreal

Meilleur's 18-year-old son Samuel says the lights tend to appear between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. every night

seems to me they could get a news team there with some better cameras if it's in fact happening every night at the same time.

the pic they have on the article is real bad

• Like 3

Meilleur's 18-year-old son Samuel says the lights tend to appear between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. every night

seems to me they could get a news team there with some better cameras if it's in fact happening every night at the same time.

That's exactly what I thought.

Lights on the horizon at the same time each evening? someone going home from work!!?

That pic sure is bad, it tells nothing.

• Like 2

Not only that but I feel like that is the sign of something a little more explainable than, "ufo", if it's appearing in the same area at the same time. Something more earth-based & explainable. Edited by DumpsterJesus
  • Like 2

That's pretty much what most people around here (Montreal area) have been saying. It's been happening for three years and all we get is a single iPhone picture. Mind you, I saw an interview of him on local TV and he showed some other pictures, but no better than the published ones.

The one thing one can give him is that this is not some anonymous claim. He gave his full name and address to the media knowing full well the ridicule that would follow. Also, a local journalist did see the phenomenon when he visited the witness.

A local UFO group sent one of its members on site two days ago and said that there were over a hundred people parked on the street looking for UFOs while he was there. Not sure I'd want that on my front yard ! :no:

Hopefully people with better photographic equipment will go there and try and identify what these things are since the phenomenon is recurring.

• Like 1

If I were researching this, I would ask myself which is more likely:

a. The aliens bother to be punctual.

or

b. His hallucinations appear on a regular basis?

Just because some UFOs are alien crafts, doesn't mean that no sightings are hallucinations.

Yawn, more shapeless little dots in the night sky. What ever happened to the good UFOs that were in the UFO books I read as a kid?

Give me one of these!

Alien_Spaceship_Invasion_Classic_Flying_Saucer_Photo-1-LG468x366.jpg

Or even one of these:

UFO-February-6-1967-Zanesville-Ohio-USA.jpg

Why don't UFOs have stuff in them any more?

adam.gif

Now that's a UFO from another planet! Not those stupid specs we see in photos these days.

• Like 1

A local UFO group sent one of its members on site two days ago and said that there were over a hundred people parked on the street looking for UFOs while he was there. Not sure I'd want that on my front yard ! :no:

I sure would if they all walked away after seeing the UFOs I claimed I had been seeing. Hell, I'd want cameras and telescopes and every UFO show on cable television there.

Then I'd tell everyone here about it for days and days. You'd have to ban my account and block my IP address.

No picture no valid claim i would say.

When you see a ufo in numerous occasions you need to get get ready preparing a pro camera , night vision, etc... That can be rental too...

Quebecers and UFO's ?... Ehh...nah!

Edited by qxcontinuum

How long did it take for someone to take a picture at Hessdalen?

The picture would indicate perhaps a similar phenomena.

Yawn, more shapeless little dots in the night sky. What ever happened to the good UFOs that were in the UFO books I read as a kid?

Give me one of these!

[removed to save space]

Or even one of these:

UFO-February-6-1967-Zanesville-Ohio-USA.jpg

Why don't UFOs have stuff in them any more?

[removed to save space]

Now that's a UFO from another planet! Not those stupid specs we see in photos these days.

Because people nowadays think you have to do more than throw a model up into the air and take a photo of it! ;)

• Like 2

Because people nowadays think you have to do more than throw a model up into the air and take a photo of it! ;)

Is throwing a baseball up in the air really doing more than throwing a model? I see these green UFOs all the time during softball games:

83.jpg

It's important to make a distinction between 'lights in the sky' and "flying saucers". The lights could come from a number of natural sources, while flying saucers(hardware) likely do not have an organic source.

It's important to make a distinction between 'lights in the sky' and "flying saucers". The lights could come from a number of natural sources, while flying saucers(hardware) likely do not have an organic source.

How do you distinguish what you consider to be hardware from a plasma with a metallic appearance?

How do you distinguish what you consider to be hardware from a plasma with a metallic appearance?

I have thrown that question out there before and every time it gets ignored. I expect a change in topic coming real soon. It's a simple question on the face of it but it erodes ETH claims with a swiftness.

• Like 1

I have thrown that question out there before and every time it gets ignored. I expect a change in topic coming real soon. It's a simple question on the face of it but it erodes ETH claims with a swiftness.

:D

Gidday Mate

All the best for the new year!

It seems almost any pertinent question or link is.

Seeing more of it too. I do miss Quilliius.

But why does not remain a mystery!

:D

Gidday Mate

All the best for the new year!

It seems almost any pertinent question or link is.

Seeing more of it too. I do miss Quilliius.

But why does not remain a mystery!

Thanks psyche, I wish you and yours the best year yet. Maybe you will finally get to see the evidence you've (we've) been looking for.

• Like 1

Thanks psyche, I wish you and yours the best year yet. Maybe you will finally get to see the evidence you've (we've) been looking for.

Now if Hazz will just let go of that exhibit A he has hidden away.......

Wouldn't that be something if this was "The" year! I have two scopes at the ready on demand now, one handy little mini for quick viewing, I'll be on the lookout!

I am still expecting a phone call first though.

Edited by psyche101

We had exibit -A over at the party thread ,but I guess Its Long Dead ! Until it hits one upon the head,and leaves evidence Like a Landing Skid,or Erotic fuel residue ITs All relative !

:alien::no: justDONTEATUS

• Like 1

This is close to where I live. And, incidentally, I know someone who lives there (St Adolphe d'Howard)! So I wrote to him about this.

c'est un peu la farce dans le village ces temps-ci en effet, la nouvelle avait été reprise dans le journal de Montréal et TVA aussi http://tvanouvelles.... ... 41736.html

selon moi, c'est très probablement des espèces d'engins télécommandés comme il s'en vend un peu partout,http://blog.miniplanes.fr/non-classe/ufo-art-tech-rtf-art-tech-59-5344

ou encore des gens en mal d'avoir leur 15 minutes de gloire

Translation:

"The village's joking around with this these days, as the news was also in Journal de Montréal and TVA (tv channel).

I believe it's those remote controlled gadgets sold everywhere like http://blog.miniplan...rt-tech-59-5344 or those guys want their 15 mins of fame"

Most likely a (accidental) hoax. See, we're in winter, and the sun sets around 5pm. Seeing people get off work at around 4-5pm, it may just be someone who enjoys flying remote controlled gadgets when he gets home (the only time of the day he can).

There was those guys in september (23-27 september, around these dates) who made "UFOS" with stuff from the 1$ shop: couple flashing lights, helium baloons, light plastic frame. The point was to make a big hoax. This was around Montreal though. St Adolphe d'Howard is around 2 hours from Montreal, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by JackTheManiac
  • Like 2

This is close to where I live. And, incidentally, I know someone who lives there (St Adolphe d'Howard)! So I wrote to him about this.

Translation:

"The village's joking around with this these days, as the news was also in Journal de Montréal and TVA (tv channel).

I believe it's those remote controlled gadgets sold everywhere like http://blog.miniplan...rt-tech-59-5344 or those guys want their 15 mins of fame"

Most likely a (accidental) hoax. See, we're in winter, and the sun sets around 5pm. Seeing people get off work at around 4-5pm, it may just be someone who enjoys flying remote controlled gadgets when he gets home (the only time of the day he can).

There was those guys in september (23-27 september, around these dates) who made "UFOS" with stuff from the 1$ shop: couple flashing lights, helium baloons, light plastic frame. The point was to make a big hoax. This was around Montreal though. St Adolphe d'Howard is around 2 hours from Montreal, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you very much for your effort, and for offering a local point of view.

Seems quite reasonable to me.