Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dolphins are 10 times stronger than humans

UM-Bot

In terms of physical prowess, dolphins are able to put even the strongest human athletes to shame.

A new study has revealed that dolphins are not only intelligent but physically super strong, as evidenced by their ability to swim alongside a speeding boat.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/260989/dolphins-are-10-times-stronger-than-humans

You probably don't want to make a dolphin angry. Swimming with the dolphins is not without risk.

i don't see the point in comparing a dolphin's strength to a human being's. ok they are stronger swimmers, but i bet they can't lift a piano

• Like 1

i don't see the point in comparing a dolphin's strength to a human being's. ok they are stronger swimmers, but i bet they can't lift a piano

It can be done by a Dolphin..rope and pulley...no man is going to lift a real piano either

It can be done by a Dolphin..rope and pulley...no man is going to lift a real piano either

um i was being sarcastic

They would but they don´t like stairwells.

• Like 3

It can be done by a Dolphin..rope and pulley...

Dolphins can make ropes and pulleys now?

WOW

• Like 2

LOL Toast!

Doesn't surprise me at all. Many animals are stronger than we are. Even chimpanzees....

Remind me not to wrestle with my cousin. :w00t:

Pfffft.

Chuck Norris could.

• Like 1

Any animal equal to our size or bigger is going be x times stronger than what we are. Humans really don't need much strength to watch tv and get food at walmart.

• Like 1

Humans really don't need much strength to watch tv and get food at walmart.

Or to manipulate the machines we build to do heavy work for us, like shovels, levers, pulleys, the wheel, etc.

• Like 1