Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help, I've lost my engagement ring :(

MunecaMe

I would really appreciate a remote viewer or psychic to help me locate my engagement ring that was lost on Thursday night :( thanks in advance. I took it off foolishly after arguing with my fiancé and now I regret it.

Edited by MunecaMe

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MunecaMe

• mylittlebits

• Bbeard

• swingcrusader

Maybe in the lining of a pocket or purse. Dark, somewhat dirty thin material. Paisley?

Immediately came to mind: "Someone is hiding it." Could be someone from a spirit realm, or possibly your fiance (though I'm truly not making any accusations there--that wasn't my first impression). Getting something about: "Someone mirthful but mischievous, trying to teach a lesson about being capricious about something so important." (This is not at all a judgment on my part, I'm just passing on what I'm hearing.) Of course none of this is helpful in finding the ring or getting it back. So I asked and got the response: "She'll find it not just because she wants the thing back, but when she really wants what it represents." Seems like you'll have to keep looking, maybe for quite a while, but then one time it will be somewhere you swear you already looked. Under a couch or something like that.

Edited by swingcrusader

Hello MunecaMe.

I'm admittedly not the most wonderful at remote viewing, but I'm seeing that you took the ring off in the bathroom.

I hope you find it soon!

I appreciate your responses. I admit I stopped looking in hopes that I'd find it by luck but I guess it will be found when I actually appreciate the value and it's a pretty large ring.