Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My husband says its dust

Elynch2218

My aunt was taking a random birdie of her cat. She saw something move fast from bottom right of screen to a picture of my mom on te wall above the guys head on the couch. My mom passed suddenly te weeks ago of a heart attack... Is this an orb or not?

I just realized the video won't upload. Basically it came from bottom right of screen out of nowhere and went to top left. It moved extremely fast. There are no flies in the house no flash recording ect. So i paused the video on snap shotted it in still shot. I just want to know if its an orb. It literally moved so fast out of nowhere

post-145486-0-36636200-1390266623_thumb.

You should make a Youtube account, and upload the video.

Could be dust, but it looks exactly like a moth or other small insect flying close to the lens. That's what they look like. And I'm sorry, but every house has insects and you mostly won't see them as they buzz around too close to be properly focused either by your eye OR by a camera/phone/video. It would have helped a little to tell us what it was that took the picture (brand and model), and what settings, if any, it was on.

BTW is 'birdie' a new slang term for 'picture'?

• Like 2

Just trust your hubby on this one....

If you don't want to, you can now oppose him by saying: "i told you you were wrong! It's an INSECT!"

• Like 1

Could be dust, but it looks exactly like a moth or other small insect flying close to the lens. That's what they look like. And I'm sorry, but every house has insects and you mostly won't see them as they buzz around too close to be properly focused either by your eye OR by a camera/phone/video. It would have helped a little to tell us what it was that took the picture (brand and model), and what settings, if any, it was on.

BTW is 'birdie' a new slang term for 'picture'?

Photo taken with iphone on iOS 7, 4 or 5 model.

Any phone camera can show weird stuff in pictures as those cameras are just not of good quality, especially if photo is taken indoors in low light conditions.

• Like 1