Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mexican goverment to disarm vigilantes

spartan max2

So I have been following this story and I am p***ed. The corrupt Mexican government wouldn't do anything about the cartel problems so a vigilante group rose up to handle it, they got tired of the cartel murdering raping and kidnapping people in their village. So they armed up and eliminated the cartel problem and cleared out up to 12 villages.

This has been going on for months and now all of a sudden the government wants to "help" they sent troops in the region to disarm all of the citizens and they have already killed 4 unarmed citizens when they first got there.

:td:

The Mexican government is ran by the cartels this is so unjust. this legitmently makes me mad its not fair.

http://www.usatoday....lantes/4570299/

Quote from article to sum some stuff up

"

Self-defense groups have marched on at least 15 communities over the past 11 months to run off cartel henchmen and kick out corrupt police officers taking bribes to look the other way.

The federal government says it will protect the area and demands that the so-called community police forces disarm. Mexico has sent soldiers and federal police into the region to disarm the groups – causing tension among people jaded by previous attempts at terminating the Knights Templar cartel that has subjected people here to extortion, kidnappings and rapes."

When the army arrived Monday, villagers encircled the soldiers. Shots were fired, and four villagers were killed.

"We all went unarmed," said Daniel Castañeda, 21, a farmhand and vigilante packing a 9mm Luger pistol. "Four people were shot, and we don't know why."

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

All I know is that I have no desire to visit there. It's a shame because there are talented people there, and the landscape is often beautiful.

I bet I know who's to blame for this... The Illuminati. :yes:

The last thing their government want's is armed citizens who have the initiative and firepower to solve their own problems.

• Like 5

The only possible good I see coming from a general legalization of drugs like MJ is that it would cut into the Cartels cash and lessen their power. These people are truly evil. And those here in the US and Canada who use their product are partially responsible for the suffering there.

• Like 2

I bet I know who's to blame for this... The Illuminati. :yes:

As far as I know, just the drug lords and cartels.

The last thing their government want's is armed citizens who have the initiative and firepower to solve their own problems.

I think it is more that the action well illustrates that the Government is corrupt, gutless and greedy scum.

That is more likely what they do not want getting out I would say.

Is there no higher authority? I know the UN is a toothless tiger, but at least they could discuss it? America better stay out, when they try to help people too many people call their actions unjust and say they are murderers. If the people kill themselves off, nobody gives a damn. And no matter how it is handled, civilian casualties will be significant.

I understand the desperation, but Vigilant action tends to fail.