Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do you survive a nuclear detonation ?

UM-Bot

I`ll just run into one of Obama`s shelter, sure there are a few of them underground....ready for us normal folk. All I need to do is take my 1572 cans of baked beans with me and I am sorted.......hope they do not ask for ID.

wat bout those in the center?

Edited by TheGreatBeliever

I`ll just run into one of Obama`s shelter, sure there are a few of them underground....ready for us normal folk. All I need to do is take my 1572 cans of baked beans with me and I am sorted.......hope they do not ask for ID.

I572 cans of bake beans,one would hope they have gas masks....... :blink:

• Like 1

i don see how u can run from it. whats more nucear weapons now come in rockets..

Edited by TheGreatBeliever

I say the best solution is too hang out in vaults. Just make sure that you pack enough weapons for the radioactive ants :P (Fallout joke for any Fallout fans)

And bring TWO pair of glasses! (anyone?)

Check out Joel Skounsen's Strategic Relocation video, a lot of aspects of nuclear fallout and its affects are over-exaggerated. You can survive in the right location. You can also find his book in .pdf form that outlines each state and where the best location would be to evacuate and prepare.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Metal Head

I've already figured out a way to survive. I'd simply just hide under a layer of my own ego, I should be nice and safe under there.

I just wanna know how much radiation I should expose myself to to get superpowers.

Is that too much to ask?

I've already figured out a way to survive. I'd simply just hide under a layer of my own ego, I should be nice and safe under there.

Just make sure that you hide under a layer of your ego somewhere other than the middle of the street please. I don't want to get a flat tire running over your corpse.

bend over grab your ankles and kiss your ass good bye...

cause if the shockwave doesnt kill you and you survive the fall out some how you still have to get through the infections cause from all the extra bs eather way at sume point the reaper will come calling