Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Russia come to the "aid" of Ukraine?

and-then

Here's one link worth clicking, in my opinion:

http://zyalt.livejou...com/986689.html

Maidan inside out

In the last days I received multiple requests to translate my posts for foreign readers, as they have very limited information about the happenings in Ukraine. Sharing and distribution is appreciated.

Lots of photos with very clear comments.

Note how no damage was done by the protestors, not a window was broken... they managed to have a revolution in their square and except the barricades, leave it pristine. I’ve seen parties with worse mess left behind.

Kaa-Tzik, look at no.41. With opened eyes this time.

No.76 made me laugh out loud, literally... do not steal the toys! You are not Yanukovich!

(Toys in the sense of the decorations in the Christmas tree.)

:nw:

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Garbage. There is one voice in all the thousands of members of this forum trying to show the reality of the Ukranian opposition and you call it "cyberwarfare". Pull your head out...

The populations of Nikolayev, Kharkov, Odessa and Zaporozhe had to stop western Ukranian "Euromaidans" and facists from attempting to take over government buildings. In Nikolayev they met the "Euromaidans" at the railway station and turned them back, without violence. In the other places the f"Euromaidans" had been bussed in and were also run out of town, again without any violence. In Crimea it has become necessary to form civic protection groups and to gaurd the routes into Crimea to stop the "Euromaidans" entering. Why are you not in Ukraine? perhaps it is because you are descended from the facists who killed Jews and Russians in the war and then fought for the crimminal traitor Stepan Bandera. Many of these children and grandchildren of facist scum live in American continent. Who is your neighbour, the grandchild of some SS officer maybe......

No, i live by next door to Uncle Adolph, in Bariloche! In fact, the other day we were discussing our techniques to coordinate with the Antartica and moon base, and with our USA and EU backers, to bring space weapons to the protesters back in Ukraine.... :innocent::whistle::alien:

Keep the good work, maybe Uncle Vladimir will give you a rise if you try harder.

Putin wi

and its the first time you mentioned friends? well whether they sent the links to you or not is another story. You still don't get it do you? you are drawn to rioters because of what people said or what you see or read

Try reading my posts before making crass comments. And why are you on this thread? you clearly know nothing about Ukraine. The only thing you do is make snide remarks at my posts, what a surprise, eh.... Go back to school or something and stop wasting time, and disrupting this thread with your ignorance.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik

No, i live by next door to Uncle Adolph, in Bariloche! In fact, the other day we were discussing our techniques to coordinate with the Antartica and moon base, and with our USA and EU backers, to bring space weapons to the protesters back in Ukraine.... :innocent::whistle::alien:

Keep the good work, maybe Uncle Vladimir will give you a rise if you try harder.

Nothing to say about Ukraine except to make snide remarks at my posts like some other idiot. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll get a rise, or something....

Here's one link worth clicking, in my opinion:

http://zyalt.livejou...com/986689.html

Lots of photos with very clear comments.

Note how no damage was done by the protestors, not a window was broken... they managed to have a revolution in their square and except the barricades, leave it pristine. I’ve seen parties with worse mess left behind.

Kaa-Tzik, look at no.41. With opened eyes this time.

No.76 made me laugh out loud, literally... do not steal the toys! You are not Yanukovich!

(Toys in the sense of the decorations in the Christmas tree.)

:nw:

And one grandad represents all of Donets, I think not. Besides, the issue is what those in western Ukraine want. I already said that the majority of all Ukranians do not want the break up of Ukraine, it is the minority from western Ukraine that want, well. what exactly....

Don’t be so nervous, Kaa-Tzik. It's not TRN's fault that there are live feeds now.

You can relax now, after the tsar has spoken in Brussels.

Putin said that Ukraine still can have cheaper gas and 15 billion dollars of loan, promised to Ukraine under now former government, even if the opposition comes to power.

That pretty much answers the original question, if Russia will send any tanks on Ukraine in case Ukrainians dismantle Yanukovich’s dictatorship. She won’t. Great news.

(It possible to imagine scenarios with completely different outcome. But at least they are not likely at this moment.)

Apparently, Putin is willing to cooperate with new Ukrainian government and if I may add, that’s what I’ve been asking all along – why wouldn’t he?

There have been live feeds since almost the beginning of this. Some in this thread clearly only get their information from BBC, Sky and UK toilet papers. You can tell because they make no posts about the situation that show they even know were Ukraine is, but they know were my posts are.......

If a civil war happens, do the Russians send in the troops?

And one grandad represents all of Donets, I think not. Besides, the issue is what those in western Ukraine want. I already said that the majority of all Ukranians do not want the break up of Ukraine, it is the minority from western Ukraine that want, well. what exactly....

Grandad represents his Ukraine. Glory to the grandad too.

Nope, I remember no suggestions of any break ups from democratically oriented part of Ukrainian population, that also happens to be the majority. These were particular Ukrainian Russians more Russian than Russian Russians who had ideas of breaking away from Ukraine.

Not today, apparently.

There have been live feeds since almost the beginning of this. Some in this thread clearly only get their information from BBC, Sky and UK toilet papers. You can tell because they make no posts about the situation that show they even know were Ukraine is, but they know were my posts are.......

I used to despise UK press back in the time of our war. They improved immensely since then. Miracles do happen, you know...

Speaking of miracles, don't you think it will all be Eussia in one distant but very possible future?

Before the Olympic games are over, no. But Yanukovich apparently has no approval to start anything before the games are over.

After is after. Remains to be seen.

• Like 1

Kaa-Tzik, keep the good work! Maybe your friends in the Партія регіонів will give you a rise, or your friends in moscow! :whistle:

Meanwhile i will keep talking with Uncle Adolph... :alien:

Maybe not the Adolf that springs to mind but maybe a descendant of another Adolf, - Adolf Eichmann, lets not forget Argentina the last refuge of the German Nazi's and Nazi party members from across Europe during and after world war II, how many SS / war criminals etc.. lived out their lives in peace thanks to Argentina offering them refuge. Adolf Eichmann himself was living the life in Argentina before being pulled on the streets of Buenos Aires in 1960 by Israeli Mossad Agents. for those who think that name rings a bell, Eichmann was the mastermind behind the 'final solution' - 'the Jewish problem'

• Like 1

Maybe not the Adolf that springs to mind but maybe a descendant of another Adolf, - Adolf Eichmann, lets not forget Argentina the last refuge of the German Nazi's and Nazi party members from across Europe during and after world war II, how many SS / war criminals etc.. lived out their lives in peace thanks to Argentina offering them refuge. Adolf Eichmann himself was living the life in Argentina before being pulled on the streets of Buenos Aires in 1960 by Israeli Mossad Agents. for those who think that name rings a bell, Eichmann was the mastermind behind the 'final solution' - 'the Jewish problem'

No No stevewinn, the ADOLPH ADOLPH, not the "i got by the MOSSAD" Adolph. Do not worry, we are talking about the squatters in the Malvinas too with him... :w00t:

In other news...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-25962702?ocid=socialflow_twitter Police 'attack wrong protesters' :facepalm:

Edited by Mekorig

No No stevewinn, the ADOLPH ADOLPH, not the "i got by the MOSSAD" Adolph. Do not worry, we are talking about the squatters in the Malvinas too with him... :w00t:

In other news...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ialflow_twitter Police 'attack wrong protesters' :facepalm:

Malvinas or as they are properly known in the civilised world the Falklands. and if i remember rightly we evicted the squatters back in 1982. Run up the Colours.

In other News.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-25917535

Malvinas or as they are properly known in the civilised world the Falklands. and if i remember rightly we evicted the squatters back in 1982. Run up the Colours.

In other News.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk...merica-25917535

Malvinas/Falkands, whatever, some rocks in the south atlantic over wich neither argentina and the UK will come into terms. As for the news, it is the usual, nothing of relevance. :P

Back on topic on Kaa-Tzik and the fearless west ukranian USA backed neo-nazis!

Grandad represents his Ukraine. Glory to the grandad too.

Nope, I remember no suggestions of any break ups from democratically oriented part of Ukrainian population, that also happens to be the majority. These were particular Ukrainian Russians more Russian than Russian Russians who had ideas of breaking away from Ukraine.

Not today, apparently.

I used to despise UK press back in the time of our war. They improved immensely since then. Miracles do happen, you know...

Speaking of miracles, don't you think it will all be Eussia in one distant but very possible future?

The majority of ALL Ukranians do not want the country broken up. The supporters of the fascist crimminal, Stepan Bandera, whether they live in Ukraine or abroad, and this link to a pdf is rather interesting about that aspect http://defendinghist...nton-Canada.pdf want a Ukraine without any Russian speakers at all. There are various names for wanting an ethnic group to "dissapear", aren't there..... Remember what these Ukranian nationalists under Bandera did in Volhynia? some 70,000 non Ukranian speakers dead. And this is a quote from Bandera

"Moskali, Poles, Jews are hostile to us must be exterminated in this struggle, especially those who would resist our regime: deport them to their own lands, importantly: destroy their intelligentsia that may be in the positions of power ... Jews must be isolated, removed from governmental positions in order to prevent sabotage, those who are deemed necessary may only work with an overseer... Jewish assimilation is not possible."

This murdering scums photo is prominently displayed by the rioters in Kiev, the so called "democrats" "EU lovers" and "peaceful protesters". And, for I think the first time I have ever linked to RT, as I get my information more from the source, this link to an article by UK journalist Neil Clark. This, about the hypocrisy of the west over Ukraine, was published yesterday, yet I have been saying all this for a long time, so, perhaps he has read my words.... Anyway, it does not take brains of rocket scientist to see the obvious hypocrisy, and here, for those who will not read the article, under the link is a photo of John McCaine in Kiev. The man on the right is Oleh Tyahnybok, the leader of Svoboda (freedom) party, the ideological successors of Stepan Bandera, whose party members are prominent on the riots and wave banners and shout slogans calling for the death of Jews and Russians. What nice "democrats" and "peacful protesters" they are, eh....

http://rt.com/op-edg...ine-russia-403/

All McCaine needs is a little moustache under his nose and to close the fingers of his outstretched hand and we will see the reality....

6afea90448d2.jpg

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1

Civil war is very unlikely, no matter all the hot air. The majority of Ukranians, whether Ukranian or Russian speaking, do not "hate" each other at all and have no reason to fight. The issues are with the minority in the western regions. The worst that could happen is that there is a very messy seperation of the western regions from the bulk of Ukraine. The fear is that EU or NATO troops enter Ukraine under the pretext of "saving the people". Any advance towards the Dnieper could be seen as an act of war. An invasion of Crimea or into the Donbass by EU or NATO would almost certainly be seen as an act of war. The stakes here are far higher than Yugoslavia, and look what nearly could have happened at Pristina if General Jackson had not said to US General Wesely Clarke "I'm not having my soldiers responsible for starting World War III". That was when confronted with a only few companies of VDV at Pristina airport. In any similar meeting anywhere in Kiev or anywhere along the Dnieper, there will not be "only" a few companies of VDV......

But all this would be madness, and let us hope that the situation does not worsen to even a fraction of that possibility. The terrible problem is that if the situation became a civil war and outside force was needed to prevent all the horrors of civl war, then any action by Russia will be seen as "grabbing territory" by the West, or if EU or NATO forces enter Ukraine, then this will be seen by Russia as an attempt not a saving lives, but at having NATO, and by that I mean US forces, in Crimea and along the border with Belarus and Russia. That the Baltic states are in NATO is not a concern as no major attack can be launched from that region, particulary with Kaliningrad to their rear. But US forces all along the border with Belarus and Russia from Gdansk to the Sea of Azov will never be tolerated. It would be as if Russian forces were along the Canada/US border and Mexico/US border, and I think WWIII would have started before that scenario could be more than a fantasy.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 2

Malvinas/Falkands, whatever, some rocks in the south atlantic over wich neither argentina and the UK will come into terms. As for the news, it is the usual, nothing of relevance. :P

Back on topic on Kaa-Tzik and the fearless west ukranian USA backed neo-nazis!

Before telling lies and trying to spread dis-information, you should remember that photos like this exist of the facist Svoboda party leader from Lvov with the prominent US politician...

6d552c079933.jpg

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 2

Kaa-Tzik, don’t drag us both down to the soliciting the dead level. I don’t want to do it again.

For Christ’s, Perun’s and Flying Spagetti Monster’s sake, leave these bones to rest in peace already.

It’s 2014.

And in 2014, Dmytro Bulatov was abducted, tortured and left in the woods near Kyiv.

Whoever abducted him 8 days ago wanted to know who supports and finances demonstrations.

http://www.24sata.hr...i-u-sumu-351676

(link not in English, but anyone interested probably has already read this story in one or another language)

They literally crucified him, beat him, cut off pieces of his ears, slashed his face, gave him electric shocks.

In case there’s someone who still doesn’t understand what Ukrainians are protesting against.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Civil war is very unlikely, no matter all the hot air. The majority of Ukranians, whether Ukranian or Russian speaking, do not "hate" each other at all and have no reason to fight. The issues are with the minority in the western regions. The worst that could happen is that there is a very messy seperation of the western regions from the bulk of Ukraine. The fear is that EU or NATO troops enter Ukraine under the pretext of "saving the people". Any advance towards the Dnieper could be seen as an act of war. An invasion of Crimea or into the Donbass by EU or NATO would almost certainly be seen as an act of war. The stakes here are far higher than Yugoslavia, and look what nearly could have happened at Pristina if General Jackson had not said to US General Wesely Clarke "I'm not having my soldiers responsible for starting World War III". That was when confronted with a only few companies of VDV at Pristina airport. In any similar meeting anywhere in Kiev or anywhere along the Dnieper, there will not be "only" a few companies of VDV......

But all this would be madness, and let us hope that the situation does not worsen to even a fraction of that possibility. The terrible problem is that if the situation became a civil war and outside force was needed to prevent all the horrors of civl war, then any action by Russia will be seen as "grabbing territory" by the West, or if EU or NATO forces enter Ukraine, then this will be seen by Russia as an attempt not a saving lives, but at having NATO, and by that I mean US forces, in Crimea and along the border with Belarus and Russia. That the Baltic states are in NATO is not a concern as no major attack can be launched from that region, particulary with Kaliningrad to their rear. But US forces all along the border with Belarus and Russia from Gdansk to the Sea of Azov will never be tolerated. It would be as if Russian forces were along the Canada/US border and Mexico/US border, and I think WWIII would have started before that scenario could be more than a fantasy.

your fighting on many fronts in this thread, and doing a job to counter balance. i admit i dont like the way this is being portrayed by the western media, its definitely a EU (with a hint of Nato) versus Russia being played out in Ukraine. we have the USA supporting the protesters, even funding 'peaceful' protests against a democratically elected government in a foreign country, (Ukraine) and what is the result of these peaceful protests - violence, civil unrest and political turmoil. and who are the USA talking to and supporting. Klichko, Tyagnibok and Yatsenyk. an ex-boxer, a new leader of Maydan, Yatsenyk and Ruslana a winner of the Eurovision Song Contest. Today in Munich the US Secretary of State John Kerry will meet with the three of them, and the US is flying in Victoria Nuland.

Its all geopolitics, the EU as been pumping money into Ukraine for years 'buying' influence under the guise of the EU's neighbouring country policy. with the ultimate aim of welcoming Ukraine into the EU as a full member, allowing access to the crimean - the plan was going so well for the EU up until the moment the Ukrainian President ditched plans to sign an association agreement with the EU, and struck a multi-billion-dollar deal instead with former Soviet master Russia. the EU wasnt going to allow that to happen, the thought of all that money and years of political investment gone up in smoke in an instant. result EU meddling in Ukraine to destabilise the government and install a pro EU government, and the EU plan was to the likening of the USA so they get involved.

but i dont need to tell you this you already know whats going on, trouble is many people are accepting the EU's /western view of events. and its a white wash.

• Like 3

Kaa-Tzik, don’t drag us both down to the soliciting the dead level. I don’t want to do it again.

For Christ’s, Perun’s and Flying Spagetti Monster’s sake, leave these bones to rest in peace already.

It’s 2014.

And in 2014, Dmytro Bulatov was abducted, tortured and left in the woods near Kyiv.

Whoever abducted him 8 days ago wanted to know who supports and finances demonstrations.

http://www.24sata.hr...i-u-sumu-351676

(link not in English, but anyone interested probably has already read this story in one or another language)

They literally crucified him, beat him, cut off pieces of his ears, slashed his face, gave him electric shocks.

In case there’s someone who still doesn’t understand what Ukrainians are protesting against.

This is one of your more disengenous posts as it seems you, and many others, like to drag from the grave the Soviet Union, Stalin, Holodomor etc etc when it suits you, but don't like it the other way around...

If people on the streets of Kiev have banners showing Stepan Bandera, and this is not in dispute, then it is perfectly legitimate to mention his crimes and about the descendents of his supporters who live abroad and support the western Ukranian nationalists.

So, the rioters are rioting over some guy who was beaten, really.... How come this only comes to light now?, what happened to the EU question? or was it really, as I have said all the time, simply an excuse to cause problems. And the shouts of "kill Russians and Jews" and the prominence of the fascist mass murderer Bandera, this all a front because they really riot because of this guy and this never explained "opression". We do not know the circumstances of what and why this man was beaten, and no matter who was responsible, one man is not "opression" of the entire Ukranian people, is it...

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1

your fighting on many fronts in this thread, and doing a job to counter balance. i admit i dont like the way this is being portrayed by the western media, its definitely a EU (with a hint of Nato) versus Russia being played out in Ukraine. we have the USA supporting the protesters, even funding 'peaceful' protests against a democratically elected government in a foreign country, (Ukraine) and what is the result of these peaceful protests - violence, civil unrest and political turmoil. and who are the USA talking to and supporting. Klichko, Tyagnibok and Yatsenyk. an ex-boxer, a new leader of Maydan, Yatsenyk and Ruslana a winner of the Eurovision Song Contest. Today in Munich the US Secretary of State John Kerry will meet with the three of them, and the US is flying in Victoria Nuland.

Its all geopolitics, the EU as been pumping money into Ukraine for years 'buying' influence under the guise of the EU's neighbouring country policy. with the ultimate aim of welcoming Ukraine into the EU as a full member, allowing access to the crimean - the plan was going so well for the EU up until the moment the Ukrainian President ditched plans to sign an association agreement with the EU, and struck a multi-billion-dollar deal instead with former Soviet master Russia. the EU wasnt going to allow that to happen, the thought of all that money and years of political investment gone up in smoke in an instant. result EU meddling in Ukraine to destabilise the government and install a pro EU government, and the EU plan was to the likening of the USA so they get involved.

but i dont need to tell you this you already know whats going on, trouble is many people are accepting the EU's /western view of events. and its a white wash.

Better put than I have done over many posts.

I'm probably too close to this and go into detail, that while important, is rather esoteric to the casual observer. I hope any casual observer will note that hardly any of my questions get answered by those posting against me, and, despite sometimes frantic efforts, cannot explain the hate banners and chants that would have the rioters arrested in any EU country, or why it is okay to riot and storm government buildings in Ukraine, but not in their own countries. And on "oppression", there has not been one answer as to why it is possible to be arrested in London, for peacefully and quietly reading out a list of the British war dead from Iraq and Afghanistan by the Cenotaph. I think that photo of McCain, and others, will save a lot of writing from now on, but I guess it won't stop the cement heads from thrashing about trying to blame all except the real culprits in Brussels. I actually think that US is engaged in some jumping on the boat to an extent without saying anything really strong, unlike the non entity Rasmussen today. US sends McCain as a proxy for Obama, so if something goes really bad, than US can say, "Hey, McCain went as private individual, nothing to do with us". They must think we are all still wet behind the ears....

• Like 3

This is one of your more disengenous posts as it seems you, and many others, like to drag from the grave the Soviet Union, Stalin, Holodomor etc etc when it suits you, but don't like it the other way around...

If people on the streets of Kiev have banners showing Stepan Bandera, and this is not in dispute, then it is perfectly legitimate to mention his crimes and about the descendents of his supporters who live abroad and support the western Ukranian nationalists.

So, the rioters are rioting over some guy who was beaten, really.... How come this only comes to light now?, what happened to the EU question? or was it really, as I have said all the time, simply an excuse to cause problems. And the shouts of "kill Russians and Jews" and the prominence of the fascist mass murderer Bandera, this all a front because they really riot because of this guy and this never explained "opression". We do not know the circumstances of what and why this man was beaten, and no matter who was responsible, one man is not "opression" of the entire Ukranian people, is it...

All right. If you insist...

One man is an example. In case you really weren’t able to understand something so simple.

You’re an example too, but of completely different kind.

Since Holodomor predates Stepan Bandera, you’re an example of a hypocrite.

A spectacular hypocrite, since nations crucified after the WWII for their resistance against soviet savage aggression were trying to defend themselves, while your Red Army burnt, pillaged and raped their way across foreign countries.

And to cover the Kosovo treason issue once more, since I’m here to accommodate you. When English refused the orders and allowed Russians into Pristina airport, they were not preventing WWIII, they were buying you a better position for it.

But, apparently, Russia wasn’t as interested in Serbia as England still is. Bizarre, one could say, one blessed with complete ignorance of reptilian crap you’re so fond of frothing about.

There.

Provocateur little, like the **** needs your contribution to hit the fan in all its imperialist glory.

All right. If you insist...

One man is an example. In case you really weren’t able to understand something so simple.

You’re an example too, but of completely different kind.

Since Holodomor predates Stepan Bandera, you’re an example of a hypocrite.

A spectacular hypocrite, since nations crucified after the WWII for their resistance against soviet savage aggression were trying to defend themselves, while your Red Army burnt, pillaged and raped their way across foreign countries.

And to cover the Kosovo treason issue once more, since I’m here to accommodate you. When English refused the orders and allowed Russians into Pristina airport, they were not preventing WWIII, they were buying you a better position for it.

But, apparently, Russia wasn’t as interested in Serbia as England still is. Bizarre, one could say, one blessed with complete ignorance of reptilian crap you’re so fond of frothing about.

There.

Provocateur little, like the **** needs your contribution to hit the fan in all its imperialist glory.

You are inventive in creating posts that seem to show you have made some "killer point", or shown "hypocrisy", yet all is vapour designed to divert attention away from the real issues in Ukraine. When confronted with the obvious facts of just who is rioting in Kiev and trying desperately to cause such trouble in the country, you and others here can only resort to personal attack and smokescreens, well well....

And just in case you missed it, here is a photo of a senior US politician with a fascist political leader from Lvov, that's western Ukraine by the way....

1034dee28c11.jpg

Edited by Kaa-Tzik

You are inventive in creating posts that seem to show you have made some "killer point", or shown "hypocrisy", yet all is vapour designed to divert attention away from the real issues in Ukraine. When confronted with the obvious facts of just who is rioting in Kiev and trying desperately to cause such trouble in the country, you and others here can only resort to personal attack and smokescreens, well well....

And just in case you missed it, here is a photo of a senior US politician with a fascist political leader from Lvov, that's western Ukraine by the way....

1034dee28c11.jpg

(Jesus, you seem to have a crush on that guy... what will Putin say?)

While you’re not inventive at all in your boring, readymade provocations.

Nothing new since 1918. And you wonder why no one smokes that anymore.

Real issue in Ukraine is president in presidential (as opposed to parliamentary) republic who clings to his chair like he couldn’t find another job once he’s successfully pried off said chair.

If it takes some EU or US help, so be it.

Another issue, direct consequence of having that persistent president in power is low standard in Ukraine. Let some of the Russian loot to the people, do not hog it all for yourself, for Christ’s sake, man, how much luxury does one need? How low self-esteem it takes to create such greed and vanity?

Third problem is Lenin. Yes, Lenin. If the People toppled his statue, it means he is not the deity anymore. Stop trying to resurrect that zombie. It’s gone. Even in Russia.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

(Jesus, you seem to have a crush on that guy... what will Putin say?)

While you’re not inventive at all in your boring, readymade provocations.

Nothing new since 1918. And you wonder why no one smokes that anymore.

Real issue in Ukraine is president in presidential (as opposed to parliamentary) republic who clings to his chair like he couldn’t find another job once he’s successfully pried off said chair.

If it takes some EU or US help, so be it.

Another issue, direct consequence of having that persistent president in power is low standard in Ukraine. Let some of the Russian loot to the people, do not hog it all for yourself, for Christ’s sake, man, how much luxury does one need? How low self-esteem it takes to create such greed and vanity?

Third problem is Lenin. Yes, Lenin. If the People toppled his statue, it means he is not the deity anymore. Stop trying to resurrect that zombie. It’s gone. Even in Russia.

I'm sure zoser would give your attempts his blessings. As for Lenin, well, I never mentioned him, you did. And Russia does not "loot" Ukraine or anywhere else. If you want to accuse Putin of corruption, then be sure to hold your nose in any other country in the world, but hold it very tight in EU. Your Russophobia, and not just yours of course, rather has become so blatant and silly that anything you say about Ukraine cannot be taken seriously. That photo shows a US politician with a fascist and no amount of smokscreen can alter that. The rioters wave fascist and EU flags, among others, and nothing can alter that. That they are almost overwhelmingly from western Ukraine is a fact that cannot be altered. You cannot show any "oppression" in Ukraine, you cannot show any different treatment given by government to particular regions, you cannot show any photos of Russian politicians in Ukraine calling for, well,anything, all you can do is say it must all be happening under the table, with conveniently for you, no proof to say not, but of course also no proof to say yes. That there is Russian influence in Ukraine is not doubted, yet you make it seem somehow "evil". Given that large areas of Ukraine should morally still be part of Russia, and that there are many Russian speakers, it would be unbelievable that Russia does not have an interest. And what about very large numbers of Ukranians with relatives in Russia and visa versa. Trying to make it seem that Russia should have no interest in Ukraine is totally ridiculous. Does not the prime minister of UK kowtow to whoever is US President, does not any number of national leaders not kowtow to US, or Berlin or Paris or Brussels. I rather think the burden of hypocrisy lies very heavily on your shoulders, not mine. Perhaps you can explain the threat to Ukraine given by NATO boss Rassmussen today. If this non entity is ignored, what will happen, air raids, tank divisions invading from Poland. What was his right to threaten Ukraine, what gives EU right to threaten Ukraine. I have not seen a single threat from Russia, yet the shills for EU/US scream and shout Putin this and Putin that in a desperate attempt to make black look white. The only threats are from EU/US. I guess you want war, there can be no other explanation for your position, as Ukraine will not become another US invaded client state to be milked for $ and used as a base for US tank divisions and drones. There is, if EU/US does not draw back from a brink they are creating, a terrible reality waiting around the corner, for all of us.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 2