Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati and Reptilian Connections

sumeria

“Pindar” is can be described as the leader of the Earth Illuminati. He is the member of the 13 ruling families of Illuminati. It is specified that right now the Pindar is Rothschild family and its leader. Their reptilian connections enabled them to rule and organize many international events and chaos during the past several years. In the history of the Earth there had been 13 ruling families which are the members of the so called Draco Empire.

The Pindar is represented by the gold cap on the pyramid. The next layer, or "eye", on the pyramid represents the 13 ruling families.

All 13 families are mentioned below:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

These 13 families have specific missions in an area of the Earth or a global target like financial actions, military, hi-tech, religion or mass-media. Among these 13 families there are also 13 councils.

The importance of the number 13 is derived from the Zodiac table. The secret 13th zodiac sign (Dragon). It represents Reptilian characteristics. It is specified that all these family members are the shape shifters and the rest of their supporters have mostly Reptilian DNA. These are known as Campbell, Hamilton, Roosevelt, Russell, Seton, Spencer, Wilson….The institutions and organizations of the group of 300 are NSA, Council on foreign Relations, Mossad, Some of Mafia, Interpol …etc.

In addition to these, Illuminati in order to create safe regions for their wealth installs countries like Switzerland, Kuwait, Yugoslavia(Ex), Panama..etc also to utilize them to create chaos and military conflicts when necessary. The United States for instance at first was established as 13 colonies with 13 stars on its flag and on the region which was belong to a Rothschilds, Virginia Company.

Edited by sumeria

Have you done DNA tests to confirm that they are reptilian?

• Like 2

And in your next post, could you please provide proof ?

Otherwise this is just a list of families, who have been powerful at some point in time.

You do know that the Romanov family remains were DNA tested, so dont you think that it would have been found if they were reptilian. They did the test by comparing DNA with members of the British royal family, so thats another of your families tested.

But never let reality get in the way of a good story :no:

• Like 6

@sumeria, you would be far better off selling shell suits with a reptilian logo on the left breast pocket, you may get a buyer, but not for this story.

(...)

post-143986-0-32929000-1390400909_thumb.

This kind of drivel makes you wonder if some people have no real problems in their life...

“Pindar” is can be described as the leader of the Earth Illuminati. He is the member of the 13 ruling families of Illuminati. It is specified that right now the Pindar is Rothschild family and its leader. Their reptilian connections enabled them to rule and organize many international events and chaos during the past several years. In the history of the Earth there had been 13 ruling families which are the members of the so called Draco Empire.

The Pindar is represented by the gold cap on the pyramid. The next layer, or "eye", on the pyramid represents the 13 ruling families.

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

These 13 families have specific missions in an area of the Earth or a global target like financial actions, military, hi-tech, religion or mass-media. Among these 13 families there are also 13 councils.

The importance of the number 13 is derived from the Zodiac table. The secret 13th zodiac sign (Dragon). It represents Reptilian characteristics. It is specified that all these family members are the shape shifters and the rest of their supporters have mostly Reptilian DNA. These are known as Campbell, Hamilton, Roosevelt, Russell, Seton, Spencer, Wilson….The institutions and organizations of the group of 300 are NSA, Council on foreign Relations, Mossad, Some of Mafia, Interpol …etc.

In addition to these, Illuminati in order to create safe regions for their wealth installs countries like Switzerland, Kuwait, Yugoslavia(Ex), Panama..etc also to utilize them to create chaos and military conflicts when necessary. The United States for instance at first was established as 13 colonies with 13 stars on its flag and on the region which was belong to a Rothschilds, Virginia Company.

Awesome! I have three of the names in my heritage.

:sk

Pretty sure I'm not a reptile.

Nibs

• Like 2

Awesome! I have three of the names in my heritage.

Nibs

Thats what THEY want you to think !

Which ones by the way ?

Nibs

I always figured you for a Lemurian, Niblet.

Harte

Gosh, I did a considerable amount of studying at the Warburg Institute library, and not one person ever mentioned Aby's reptilian nature.

...but maybe I got infected with alien DNA. Could I be a part of THE CON and not even know?!

--Jaylemurph

Gosh, I did a considerable amount of studying at the Warburg Institute library, and not one person ever mentioned Aby's reptilian nature.

...but maybe I got infected with alien DNA.

--Jaylemurph

Next time, use protection.

Harte

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

Do a little research the Rothschilds didn't gain a huge amount of prestige until after the Battle of waterloo. up until then the most famous thing they did was get hessian mercenaries for the british crown to be used in America to fight the colonials in the revolution. which was why up until the early 1900's the US was one of the only countries that didn't have a Rothchilds bank.

Now as to the core of your statement what is the Illuminati/Reptillian end game world domination, enslavement of the human race, freedom for their reptilian brethren held in zoos throughout the world?

these players have had centuries to accomplish their goals many generations have come and gone. At some point someone on the board of directors is going to say they need to poop or get off the pot.

If all they want is money MEH! let them have it. world domination they've had centuries to accomplish that goal and they don't have it yet? I'll take my chances.

I knew it im a snake man.... YAY this confirms everything......

Oh wait that was the redbull and coffee speaking. Some familys have power and money and others dont, its the nature of the beast (or snake) lol.

Cool topic but 100% rubbish if you trying to prove it.

Aren't all the de Medici, Plantagenet and Romanovs dead?

Wellllll, yes. There are some cadet branches of each family sort of floundering around (I think the princes of Ottojano are a Medici thingy. They hang out with the leftovers of the House of Bonaparte and presumably sip wine miserably and really wish it was 300 or 400 years ago).

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Thats what THEY want you to think !

Which ones by the way ?

Hint - My heritage is Russian, Irish, Scottish and English.

:P

I always figured you for a Lemurian, Niblet.

Harte

Well shoot, now you will have to be assimilated. There will be a test and dues.

...but maybe I got infected with alien DNA. Could I be a part of THE CON and not even know?!

--Jaylemurph

Well, we do need all the scientician beagles we can get.

I love you guys. :)

Nibs

• Like 1

Aren't all the de Medici, Plantagenet and Romanovs dead?

Pretty much only ones left are diluted mutts.

:)

Nibs

Hint - My heritage is Russian, Irish, Scottish and English.

:P

So you are basically drunk all the time :tu:

• Like 4