Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] A432 hz 528 hz etc.

bendigger0

Alright artists and intellectuals.... What's up with this A 432 business? validity? This video says the Nazis established standard concert pitch at A440. Go deep. Also the Solfeggio frequencies.

I had heard 528hz was love frequency. :-) there was quite a lot of arguement against it from some religious webpages.I couldnt make sure because my laptop was broke and didnt play the sound. I couldn watch the video now because I am using my mobile. I think there are a lot of 'mysteries' within the potential of sound.

Edited by thyra

"Go deep" isn't a one-minute long Youtube video.

The same "frequence" as air, water, life? Please, offer some proof.

I'm asking for your opinion about the ongoing "frequencies discussion".

I had heard 528hz was love frequency. :-) there was quite a lot of arguement against it from some religious webpages.I couldnt make sure because my laptop was broke and didnt play the sound. I couldn watch the video now because I am using my mobile. I think there are a lot of 'mysteries' within the potential of sound.

thanks, thyra

Tune to un/natural hertz?--440/432 Hz?

http://www.abovetops...hread992508/pg1

Part I of II - Harmonics v. Dissonance

Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi minister of propaganda, experimented with discordant

music. Though he found music that is tuned to 440 hertz generates “[...] an

unhealthy effect or anti-social behavior in the consciousness of human beings,”

the United States adopted it around 1940 and, in 1953, 440 hertz became the ISO

16-standard.

“A=432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A,’ is an alternative tuning that is mathematically

consistent with the universe.” As it’s pure tone is thus “fundamental to nature,”

music based on 432 Hz is believed to transmit “beneficial, healing energy.”

Listen to the difference between one and the other;

first, 432 Hz and, then, 440 hertz:

Part II of II - Resonance

“The science of Cymatics (the study of visible sound and vibration) proves that

frequency and vibration are the master keys and organizational foundation for

the creation of all matter and life on this planet. When sound waves move

through a physical medium (sand, air, water, etc.) the frequency of the waves

has a direct effect upon the structures which are created by the sound waves

(2.17 minutes. Click above to watch 'Water Jig').

as they pass through that particular medium.

To better understand the power of sound frequency, watch the amazing video below[:]”

(3:39 minutes. 'Complex Choreography of Sand').

Edited by aka CAT

just seen the link for the water one, which is definitely a fake as the trees sway in the wind at the same speed through out even when the water is slowed down.

also think the patterns might of been previously arranged on the shaking plate video, sucks that i fell for this trickery lol

Edited by Ever Learning

To whom it may concern,

My preliminary search didn't indicate that the first audio-video (A-V) had

already been posted. Nonetheless, I hope youl enjoyed the additional

A-Vs, the water and sand experiments.

im questioning if this is real just because it seems too cool.

Greetings, Ever Learning.

It is 8- ) . Thanks.

Directions are given so that anyone can easily repeat the experiment(s).

Edited by aka CAT

also think the patterns might of been previously arranged on the shaking plate video, sucks that i fell for this trickery lol

The patterns with the sand are a real thing. They're called Chladni Patterns and the higher the frequency, the more complex the resulting shapes. They're just standing wave patterns, by ithey're cool, nonetheless.

chladniarray.jpg

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

just seen the link for the water one, which is definitely a fake as the trees sway in the wind at the same speed through out even when the water is slowed down.

It's not fake, you just need to understand how video cameras work. The water isn't slowed down, it's resonating at the same frequency as the camera is recording frames per second. In the first section, the water is resonating at 24hz and the camera is shooting 24 frames per second. This makes it appear (only on the video, not to the naked eye) that the water is frozen in mid-air. In the next section the water is at 25hz and the camera still at 24fps. This makes it look as though the water is moving forward slowly because it is out of sync with the camera. For every second of video, the water progress forward by one frame.

It's the same reason why you get videos of helicopters in flight when the rotor blades don't seem to be moving. The camera's shutter speed matches the frequency of the blades' rotation.

• Like 1