Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cops flee from station as family dumps goblin

Still Waters

A family from Bulawayo's Nketa 7 suburb dumped its tenant's "goblin" at the Tshabalala Police Station, sending cops fleeing in different directions.

The incident occurred at about 8 pm on Wednesday.

A family that claimed a lodger owned the goblin brought it to the station in a suitcase.

http://bulawayo24.co...-byo-41479.html

That's a clever way to clear the place to snatch that parking ticket in the file cabinet.Will not work in the UK, or the States though.

Police officers gave differing versions about how the goblin looked. Some said it looked like am snake with the head of a dog and others said it was a dog with scales like a pangolin.

So, the perps had a dog - possibly with mange - in a suitcase then let it leap out in front of superstitious cops, who panicked. They then get their 'healer' to get rid of the animal.

I suspect this healer will now get a lot more (lucrative) business, and the gang who organised this bit of chicanery will be practicing their next advertising campaign.

• Like 3

I am so confused.. First I was like no way, a goblin, then I was like nawh... probably something else.

W.e it is, I hope the poor creature is ok

This is a true story I know this guy he is out there but funny when we where in high school.

He put on the shiny exercise suit and gloves and mask and he took a box of glow sticks

And walked in to the police station he told the cops it was nukeclear waste lol

The cops ran and then they kicked his ass he had black eyes broken nose.

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 4

Africa is the place with the most recorded instances of mass hysteria. I'm thinking experiments with unaware people.

The officer said a traditional healer who had come with the family opened the suitcase and a weird looking creature jumped out of a bottle that was filled with blood

"No one told anyone it was time to run. One minute, the charge office was full, the next, it was empty. I think some people went out through the windows because we could not all have fitted through the door. Fat cops and slim cops all ran for their lives screaming," said the cop.

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-local-byo-41479.html

This kind of BS never ceases to amaze me. :no:

And where are the photos? don`t tell me they do not have mobiles there, they got traditional healers, suitcases, fat and slim cops, but no mobiles to take a pic with. Someone is having up our backs.

Gotta be careful about those goblins, ya know. Could turn some of those "ultra-modern" peoples into zombies.

Goblins, shmoglins. What we really need to look out for are Boglins.

Goblins????? Really now, we live in the year 2014 & you mean to tell me that no one at that police station had a camera, so we have to take someone's word for this, come on now, we live in the age of "Need some solid proof to believe in goblins" plus those are police, and they ran out of the station in fear??? So much for serving & protecting huh???

Goblins????? Really now, we live in the year 2014 & you mean to tell me that no one at that police station had a camera, so we have to take someone's word for this, come on now, we live in the age of "Need some solid proof to believe in goblins" plus those are police, and they ran out of the station in fear??? So much for serving & protecting huh???

It wasn't that different in 2013.

Those cops are fearless....

.....except when goblins are involved.

I didn't sign up for this

I think this article has some serious racial overtones.

What, they saw police called opening up an abandon suitcase in a railway station and pulling out something unusual. In today's world they were probably running from what we know could really be in there, like a BOMB perhaps. Doesn't seem all that strange or stupid to me. If this happened in a subway station in New York would the writer acknowledge they were all following evacuation instructions ?

Zimbabwe is a large metropolitan city also.

Edited by Vincennes
  • Like 1

Well people, this did happen in Zimbabwe, and that region isn't known for its intellectual contributions to the world....

Amazing how the second I saw the title, I knew it was from someplace like Zimbabwe. I mean had this happened

in other nations, chances are it would have been captured on camera within the department, but alas, we missed

a real live goblin.

Poor, old Griphook was only trying to make his way home after a long, hard day at Gringotts when he got caught up in all this hullabaloo.