Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Steven Greer... 'scammer' or hero?

bendigger0

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It displays distinct terrestrial morphology. One would expect an alien to be more.....well, alien.

yes --- I brought the pic up earlier in the thread when I said about an 'Avatar' maybe being needed
for an ET to be able to physically function on earth with earth's specific magnetic and gravitational fields -- 

so if that's what the Little Guy was it would have terrestrial morphology --

47 minutes ago, bee said:

you bring up an interesting point -- worthy of a thread of it's own -

is it that we don't hear about any Russian stories or aren't there any - just from memory the only Russian alien stories
I can think of is one about an alien body being found in an ancient Egyptian burial tomb and Russia got woven into
the Skinny Bob stuff - awwww '''Skinny Bob''''  haven't thought about ''''him''' in a while :D

I seem to recall “footage” of Soviet soldiers recovering “something” from a forest. Wasn’t Indrid Cold see in West Berlin as well?

• Like 1

i'm just having a look to see what Greer has to say about the Bushman video / photos --

so far this from 2014 - 

1 hour ago, bee said:

:D

awww but look at it's little face !.... and we had pics of it's alleged hands and feet as well ...

that can be seen here for anyone who's interested -

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1038924/pg23

I like the idea of planet of the dogs! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

I'm doing ok thanks ... :tu:

Good to see you still full of fire :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bee said:

thank you for the mention and your summary ... :rolleyes:

yes, amongst other things, I brought up the point that Edward Teller ..'Father of the hydrogen bomb' was a link between
Lazar and Bushman and it depends on the motives of Teller as to whether the two men were being set up to be used
to provide material to hinder disclosure - or to help move it forward -

edit to add... or a mixture of both.. getting some info out with a big dollop of plausible deniability attached -

It really does not matter if Teller met Lazar or not. It does not change the fact that Lazar is a liar.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

i'm just having a look to see what Greer has to say about the Bushman video / photos --

so far this from 2014 - 

Bushman? Seriously?

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2

OMG, I have been looking into this stupid false flag alien invasion pushed by Greer and I keep on finding all sorts of nonsense I can't believe is on the internet. Not all of it is friendly to Greer.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/06/why-is-dr-steven-greers-disclosure-project-still-talking-about-a-false-flag-alien-invasion/

There’s no question that extraterrestrial civilizations do exist, that some UFOs are real ET spaceships, and that aliens walk among us.  However, the US and UK governments, as well as their various co-conspirators, have systematically used this reality to advance their own nefarious agenda to control of humankind.

This totalitarian agenda is quite broad and deep.  It also has numerous components, especially where it concerns generating and taking advantage of fear which the government deliberately manufactures.  One of their more cynical and truly harmful initiatives is delineated here: There Are No Alien Abductions, Only Government Kidnappings

You have to giggle at this as well

That names like Barack Obama, John Podesta and Hillary Clinton are anywhere near this investigative documentary makes it immediately suspect.  All of these characters were likely used to push “a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy”, which ultimately makes it impossible to know anything for sure.

So here is more from the same level headed group of authors.:whistle:

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=17001

In light of this conspiracy-shattering exposé (see preceding link), every reader ought to ask the following 2 questions:

(1) Is the preceding video a genuine attempt by Steven Greer to expose a real government-coordinated hoax.  If so, how is he still alive to talk about it?!
OR
(2) Is it a scam by Steven Greer to spread disinfo about a fake hoax of his making or at the direction of  the CIA, COINTELPRO, etc.?  How much money has he raised from this extraordinary promotion?

And there is more

Who doesn’t know by now that all of the alien abductions since World War II were actually perpetrated by black budgeted agencies within the U.S. Federal Government or clandestine blackops run by the World Shadow Government.  This allowed the Nazi faction of the C.I.A. to continue conducting their barbaric experiments on human beings which were then blamed on ETs—what an incredible scam! It’s a fact that Steven Greer never mentioned this “inconvenient truth” even with all of his years of extensive UFO research and deep Alien experience.  In fact, it was not until the publication of the following article by the CCRG that he and some of his comrades finally admitted to this obvious reality.  What took them so long?  And who do these folks really work for?

If you click on this link you can see that money can be removed from the wallets of the extremely gullible

http://fundraising.siriusdisclosure.com/

• Like 1

lol -- it would almost be worth having a false alien attack to imagine some of the more vocal sceptics 
whirling round on the spot going ... Greer's wrong... they're real aliens... eerrrr .... no there's no evidence
of aliens coming to earth.... so Greer must be right...errrr no Greer can't be right.... no they must be real
aliens... no they can't be...because Greer is a scammer.... so they must be be be....aaahhhhhhh my head hurts..
(sound of exploding heads...)

:innocent:

• Like 1

the more that a False Alien Threat is talked about the more the idea will be scuppered anyway...

"Help help Grannies been abducted by aliens --"

"Relax it's just the military--"

"The utter b******s - - BRING HER BACK RIGHT NOW --"

"Look look there are hundreds of Flying Saucers in the sky --- WTF--"

"Relax it's just rogue elements of the Military under the control of some Trillionaire Globalists--"

"The utter b*******s - ok - what's for tea tonight?--"

:whistle:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bee said:

lol -- it would almost be worth having a false alien attack to imagine some of the more vocal sceptics 
whirling round on the spot going ... Greer's wrong... they're real aliens... eerrrr .... no there's no evidence
of aliens coming to earth.... so Greer must be right...errrr no Greer can't be right.... no they must be real
aliens... no they can't be...because Greer is a scammer.... so they must be be be....aaahhhhhhh my head hurts..

Skeptics are too smart for that to happen.

• Like 1

It's so much fun to see the silly ideas promoted by those that know they can fleece the wallets of foolishly gullible.

Here we go with another similar delusional statement similar to Greer's delusions.

http://exopolitics.org/trump-victory-due-to-fbi-stopping-false-flag-alien-invasion/

The Benenson document recommended a number of salvage options designed to stop Trump supporters heading to the polls, and/or creating a national security crisis. The document began with a “non-recommended list” which contained a number of very alarming false flag scenarios involving a “Red Dawn” foreign invasion, a “Cobalt Rain” radiological attack, civil unrest, ZIKA virus, etc.

The recommended salvage option was “FIRESIGN” which uses advanced holographic technology to create a religious “awe effect.” The plan was to use the FIRESIGN technology to create the illusion of an extraterrestrial invasion which would allow the creation of an emergency situation that would lead to cancelation of the Presidential election. President Obama would subsequently hand power directly over to Clinton once the alien invasion was put to a stop through the intervention of a secret space program run by the USAF.

Found a site claiming back in 2009 that May 2010 was the planned false flag alien invasion. So bummed. I slept right through that event.

43 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Skeptics are too smart for that to happen.

yeah because spending LOTS of time on a community forum every day making accusations and casting aspersions
is really smart - :P

anyway perhaps '''sceptic''' is the wrong description because scepticism is applied across the board - 
in differing degrees - maybe I should have said '''extreme naysayers'''....?

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Found a site claiming back in 2009 that May 2010 was the planned false flag alien invasion. So bummed. I slept right through that event.

you forgot to put the link...

Just now, bee said:

yeah because spending LOTS of time on a community forum every day making accusations and casting aspersions
is really smart - :P

anyway perhaps '''sceptic''' is the wrong description because scepticism is applied across the board - 
in differing degrees - maybe I should have said '''extreme naysayers'''....?

You should try posting evidence instead of "making accusations and casting aspersions"

Here is the clear evidence of what you do: posts 263, 262, 213, 210

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I like the idea of planet of the dogs! 

perhaps you might find one in the Sirius Star System... 

3 minutes ago, bee said:

you forgot to put the link...

No I didn't. Just bumping into this stupidity as I try to find out if there is a source for the idea that Werner Von Braun suggested such a topic other than the story by Carol Rosin. Seems that is the source.

False flag alien invasions go back to 2007.

11 hours ago, bee said:

s it that we don't hear about any Russian stories or aren't there any - just from memory the only Russian alien stories
I can think of is one about an alien body being found in an ancient Egyptian burial tomb

Oh, there's loads. Crashed saucers and giant robots and all sorts of things. Here's one,for example. Voronezh UFO incident

• Like 2

And also (it is the Express, so I can't vouch for their accuracy)

Russian soldiers zapped by aliens after shooting down UFO

Russians fear alien invasion as extraterrestrial 'attacks city' 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Oh, there's loads. Crashed saucers and giant robots and all sorts of things. Here's one,for example. Voronezh UFO incident

Witnesses then reported a "three-eyed alien" and a robot exiting the craft. The alien stared at a horrified onlooker, freezing them in their tracks, before departing and returning five minutes later to abduct a 16-year-old boy, using what was described as a 50 cm-long "pistol tube"

utter b******s :angry:

Vlad Putin's put a stop to that kind of thing now, I have no doubt. 

2 hours ago, bee said:

Am I missing something?

ETA never mind I read the post properly second time.

Edited by RAyMO