Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Near-collision with non-existent object

Xynoplas

Non-existent is calling the pilot a liar. UFO is a fair term to use when you don't know what it is, assuming it's an alien space vehicle is where it gets stupid.

• Like 3

Good to hear that our commercial A320's can outmaneuver alien technology.

Bad to hear that aliens are such awful pilots that they didn't see an A320 coming at them. I bet it's legal for them to talk on their cell phones!

• Like 5

Good to hear that our commercial A320's can outmaneuver alien technology.

Bad to hear that aliens are such awful pilots that they didn't see an A320 coming at them. I bet it's legal for them to talk on their cell phones!

Ours come down more than theirs do though. Also I would sooner have their technology than our pile of primitive highly dangerous junk.

Edited by zoser

Ours come down more than theirs do though. Also I would sooner have their technology than our pile of primitive highly dangerous junk.

Maybe...but if it's that good then the only other answer is that they drink and drive... NOT good in ANY species! :w00t:

Ours come down more than theirs do though.

Do you think maybe that's because we Earthlings fly 80,000 planes every day?

And maybe because they fly 0 flying saucers every day because they don't exist?

• Like 4

Do you think maybe that's because we Earthlings fly 80,000 planes every day?

And maybe because they fly 0 flying saucers every day because they don't exist?

UFO does not mean flying saucers :alien: ....

Already been posted a while ago... I thought it was a familiar story when I read the pilot felt the need to duck..

Quote from OP

The report states: “(The captain) was under the apprehension that they were on collision course with no time to react. His immediate reaction was to duck to the right and reach over to alert the FO (First Officer); there was no time to talk to alert him.”

there are more of ours in the sky.

• Like 1

Also I would sooner have their technology than our pile of primitive highly dangerous junk.

So you'll be turning down the hip replacement surgery you may inevitably need, or a heart/lung/kidney transplant? Or dialysis? Or the many live saving drugs you may well one day need?

fair enough

Poor pilot can't tell the difference between a weather balloon and a UFO?

Holy crap

You're not honestly suggesting it was an aliens spaceship are you?

Good God man, is anything not an alien spaceship?

Don't you support the inane and insane notion that our tech is made by them? So according to yourself, aren't you calling ET tech primitive junk?

• Like 1

If you ask me its a miracle they dont all crash,...

benedum68.jpg

• Like 2

Don't you support the inane and insane notion that our tech is made by them? So according to yourself, aren't you calling ET tech primitive junk?

Maybe he wants their probing instruments?

You're kidding right? What evidence do you have that there was some kind of alien or even superior technology involved with this report? ATTENTION TERRANS, THERE ARE NO ALIENS FROM ANOTHER WORLD VISITING YOU PLANET.
  • Like 1