Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Washington DC 1952

bendigger0

The 1952 UFO's over Washington DC are well documented. What do you think they were? I think it's amazing that our political establishment can remain perfectly silent about these, and similar reports. I think "officially" it was called a 'temperature inversion'. I saw a temperature inversion once... it was right overhead with a couple people inside it.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed video due to copyright

Response from a hardcore skeptic (or, as you like to call us, debunker): The official version of temperature inversions et al has been denied by the folks who were on the scene themselves. While no one who was witness to any of it has come out and said what it was, they have said what it wasn't which pretty much shoots down the official USAF version.

That History Channel 'documentary' seems to be put together from anachronistic stock footage (F-100s and F-101s in 1952? Really?). Worthless.

• Like 2

Russian Spyplanes?

American Spyplanes trying to see if they'll be noticed flying over someone's capital (at least you won't be shot at in America)?

Maybe it was Plasma/Ball Lightening which seems to be the explanation these days.

It's amazing how that Ball Lightening leaves the area when the Interceptors were approaching

and then that Ball Lightening returns after the Interceptors leave. :yes:

Edited by Hawkin

Thread closed because the footage on which it is based has been removed for copyright reasons.