Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If this chart is correct U.S.A is...

Mårten Håkansson

Hello and a late happy new year to you all! :)

I usually don't post on the alien boards, more of a ghost guy but one has to keep an open mind, right?

Anyway, having a hard time to sleep tonight and I stumbled upon a chart that shows how many readers this "UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY" has.

I am by no means qualified enough to say this or that about the page and have little to none insight on their view on reality BUT if this spinning mini globe (that you can zoom in with etc (It's flash based for those who are wondering) is really accurate then I'm worried for you guys in the US.

http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=2axlkfty74b&nostars=false&color=ff0000&m=0&ref=null

( source http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com )

Let the globe spin a few turns until you get the massive white circles blinking indicating where their readers are from. Basically the whole world seems to be on this bandwagon, with my country in the top 20's I believe (Sweden). What has me really concerned is when the globe spins past the States (And I love the states! I spent two years in Boston as a child, which was awesome!)

I mean 46,6%? By all means this is a friendly warning to all of you UFO investigators, don't put too much faith into trust in this field!

From my point of view the whole IT connected parts of the world are pumped up on this new information craze! I'm in it too, there's no denying that!

I got a good feeling similar threads have been posted, but I feel this is a necessary re minder for all of us keeping an eye on this UFO phenomena!

So what say you UM? I'm dying to hear your thoughts and opinions!

Ps. I love posting in English :D

/Northern Swede

In one of my first topics before i've mentioned about why most of ufo sightings are in USA. Answer is , because there is a cult and you are not american if you have never seen an UFO. In the same time due to massive investment in military technologies.they are often testing a lot of mysterious flying objects.

• Like 2

That's the thing that has me scratching my head... I mean who knows what the governments of the world have produced or captured? Must be all kinds of crazy stuff! From A.I to Advanced aircraft, which seem to go hand in hand these days anyways. Thanks for replying continuum, not easy being the new guy on the block :))

(edit: grammar)

Edited by Mårten Håkansson

Keep the opinions coming!

And by the way... I think UM is a much friendlier forum than ATS these days, I think I've had it with that site for now.

• Like 1

Welcome Marten,

Sorry that your thread isn't being properly discussed right now (someone's having a tantrum), but there's always tomorrow. By the way, your English is better than many English speakers here.

• Like 2

True! And I was just about to go back to sleep. Hoping to see a few posts by tomorrow ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Much Love

• Like 1

H Marten

I have no doubt something is going on, but the more open countries who have Governments that have released UFO files, and do not make such a big deal of it seem to be making headway into the field of UAP, which I would think indicates that whilst a common phenomena, it's very much earthly, and perhaps even a possible form of free energy we might be able to tap into, if understood sufficiently.

With what we know, and have heard, the UFO phenomena cannot simply have only one answer. If aliens are one answer, that remains to be seen, and enough evidence does not exist to support that supposition. But man usually attributes the unknown to higher power, which is how we got the old Greek Gods to begin with. Are you aware of the Hessdalen Project?

• Like 2

because there is a cult and you are not american if you have never seen an UFO. In the same time due to massive investment in military technologies.they are often testing a lot of mysterious flying objects.

This.

I've seen recently a couple videos on a blog (I'll post them when I find them again) about mysterious flying objects that probably were made in the US.

• Like 1

Waaay up north... It's a small but growing city called Umeå :) We have our university to thank for that I guess! Population is around 130k but varies because of the students.

And yes, I have heard and read a little on the Hessedalen activity actually, It's not very far from here to be honest! What also totally blew me away was the Norway spiral! That story was milked sore here in Scandinavia LOL. No realistic conclusion offered from media. But whatever that source was I belive it was someone playing from the ground

Thanks all for the replies :)

Edited by Mårten Håkansson
  • Like 1

Welcome to UM!

Im glad someone asked you about Hessdalen, if I lived within easy travel distance I think Id go camp there in summer and see what can be seen! With my camcorder of course!

http://www.hessdalen.org/

This site is perhaps one of the most 'under rated' collection of aerial 'ufo' phenomena I know of, and we find - or at least I have found, that most pro-ufo-believers hardly ever mention it, oddly. They would rather have spooky stories attached to the sightings, like abductions, cattle mutilations, little grey men and alien robots etc.

Which is perhaps quite revealing of what exactly excites the UFO crowd..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

And I agree with the whole "It's ALIENS and more ALIENS" answer to every wierd aerial phenomena is a skewed perception. I just have a gut feeling these so called "aliens" are tapping into what we call the supernatural, or what is more likely unanswered questions in the field of science

Waaay up north... It's a small but growing city called Umeå :)

Holy sh!t, that pretty much makes us neighbors. Im from the city that won the Swedish Hockey League,... and will win it again this year.

You know what Im talking about! ;)

Oh, and welcome to UM.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

I do believe that something's definitely going on. but...I don't really care because...

1) No one can do anything about it, seriously.

2) It won't affect my life at all for now.

3) I am pretty damn sure I won't get abducted anytime soon because of...a lot of reasons. :D

• Like 1

I've never understood why there aren't lots of UFO reports in Japan. The people there are very receptive to the possibility of alien life and UFO books are popular there. Maybe there aren't enough cattle to mutilate there? Maybe it's hard to form crop circles in rice paddies?

• Like 2

I've never understood why there aren't lots of UFO reports in Japan. The people there are very receptive to the possibility of alien life and UFO books are popular there. Maybe there aren't enough cattle to mutilate there? Maybe it's hard to form crop circles in rice paddies?

There's a joke about UFO in Korea. They don't show up anywhere near Seoul because it has the highest concentration of anti-aircraft system in the world. :D

Maybe because there is already a cultivated rice paddy art form, tanbo. I bet people would be beyond livid to have a bunch of folks come in a trample the art- or try to make a mystery of wrecking a paddy. They were growing their crop circles ages before other folks started stomping crops down.

Or hey, maybe aliens, seeing the tanbo, feel no need to decorate the paddys there :alien:

Maybe because there is already a cultivated rice paddy art form, tanbo. I bet people would be beyond livid to have a bunch of folks come in a trample the art- or try to make a mystery of wrecking a paddy. They were growing their crop circles ages before other folks started stomping crops down.

Or hey, maybe aliens, seeing the tanbo, feel no need to decorate the paddys there :alien:

LoL, give a thread enough time and it will grow into something own! :D

Seriously speaking though... Thank you all for taking the time to take a peak at my thoughts and one again thanks for the warm welcome, if I haven't liked your post... ah you know the drill.

Gonna go ahead and grab another nickname now instead of my name rofl

Maybe because there is already a cultivated rice paddy art form, tanbo.

Tanbo only started a few years ago. It's like the Japanese are begging the aliens to visit them.

There are still lots and lots of untanboed rice paddies all over the country that aliens can form their cryptic messages in any time they like!

There's a joke about UFO in Korea. They don't show up anywhere near Seoul because it has the highest concentration of anti-aircraft system in the world. :D

You know what, actually you really got a point there...

what if the UFO's are just man made ("Made in U.S.A")..that will be one possible reason why there is a lot UFO sighting in the USA alone..2nd you don't want to shootdown one of your own

Jim Rhodes:Now, what am I supposed

to tell the press?

Tony Stark:Training exercise.

Isn't that the usual BS?

Jim Rhodes:It's not that simple.

Jim Rhodes:An unfortunate training exercise

Jim Rhodes:involving an F-22 Raptor

occurred yesterday.

Jim Rhodes:I am pleased to report

that the pilot was not injured.

Jim Rhodes:As for the unexpected turn of events

on the ground in Gulmira,

Jim Rhodes:it is still unclear

who or what intervened,

Jim Rhodes:but I can assure you that the United

States government was not involved.

there are lot of this actually are man made that are possibly not been revealed by most of the world governments,certain weapons or flying vehicles are kept under airtight secrecy and use UFO's as cover up stories.

but i do believe in fact there are cases that we are bump in to actual unexplained UFO case.

Edited by isan.kumar