Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Big Albino pic thread

Canadian Rottweiler

Jeez what is it with you people....fake this and fake that???

Someone was just sharing these pics with us....the Manta Ray is being held up by a crane look at the background.

I'v seen Bigger Manta rays on a BBC program called "The Blue Planet" and jelly fish can grow to gigantic proportions if the conditions are conducive.

Thank you for sharing.

315128[/snapback]

ok so a crane is holding it up, why hasn't the corpse slumped at all then, its to upright, the fins would have flopped down in a limp manner...

cool.gif

Jeez what is it with you people....fake this and fake that???

Someone was just sharing these pics with us....the Manta Ray is being held up by a crane look at the background.

I'v seen Bigger Manta rays on a BBC program called "The Blue Planet" and jelly fish can grow to gigantic proportions if the conditions are conducive.

Thank you for sharing.

315128[/snapback]

Thanks Halo Jones. thumbsup.gif

that dolphin is nothing rare (i think) ive seen some that color....

besides it just might be the lighting tongue.gif

315117[/snapback]

No,that is in fact the one and only albino dolphin ever discovered.I got that pic from my animal oddities book.(You can see the writing,which obviously means it is from a book wink2.gif )

OK, I got 2.

The first one is a pic I took of an albino or leucistic beaver

post-5452-1098374322.jpg

why hasn't the corpse slumped at all then, its to upright, the fins would have flopped down in a limp manner...

Ever heard of a thing called rigor mortis?

Also the ray species have a unique skeletal structure where the fins have a cartilage fan which supports there structure and hold it firm.

ok but they do tend to keep dead fish frozen, so rigor mortis would be slowed considerably..

plus the fact that the manta ray in the photo look totally different from an actual manta ray and doesn't seem to fit into the photo properly...looks like a cardboard cut out...

plus the thing is hanging upside down, the fins would move just a little bit me thinks...

cool.gif

post-8538-1098404529.jpg

post-8538-1098404547.jpg

Edited by mr_halo

There animals. I cannot see how you people can dismiss them as fakes as you do with most other things. There are a lot of ignorant people here.

i'm just saying that manta ray does not look like a normal manta ray...

that does not make me ignorant..

i'd rather question a photo then accept it outright...

cool.gif

I see what you mean Jeremy.They just can't understand oddities.Even if they ARE proven to be real.It bugs me when I find interesting stuff that IS real,and people dismiss it as being fake. disgust.giftongue.gif

Edited by Canadian

I see what you mean Jeremy.They just can't understand oddities.Even if they ARE proven to be real.It bugs me when I find interesting stuff that IS real,and people dismiss it as being fake. disgust.gif  tongue.gif

319158[/snapback]

well to be honest you do find a lot of stuf that are obvious fakes tongue.gif

plus if i didn't argue the photos authenticity this thread would of been dead long ago...

cool.gif

plus how do you know its real?, just curious?

Edited by mr_halo

Do you know its fake? I am also curious. this fight is pointless.There is no solid way to prove either of you right.

Edited by jeremy_rumbolt

These albino pics.Well,you don't have to be a genious to figure it out.I understand that this site is based on debates,but on this post I didn't ask to see if anyone believed that these are real.Cause I know they are.First,the Manta,I am a scuba diver,and I know a lot about most of the sea life cause I an studying to be a marine biologist.I know what they look like and their characteristics.The rest I got from zoo's,museums,Discovery,and the news.So there is your proof..

post-10180-1098407763.jpg

Edited by Canadian

Theres a pink dolphin on this site. Anyone know how it got to be that color or is it just natural?

A very rare mutation.I Also have a red beluga pic from the San diego zoo.I have a pic of it.Here they are...

post-10180-1098415991.jpg