Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Big Albino pic thread

Canadian Rottweiler

cool pics, but the one listed as a bearded dragon is a gecko original.gif

and that guy holding the snapper is lucky he didnt loose a finger, you never hold a snapper like that :\

the albino gorilla is really cool original.gif

Loved the gorilla, and the comparison pic of the albino aligator and normal one was fab!

Thanks for those Canadian....Buddy grin2.gif

Neat, especially the komodo dragon. thumbsup.gif But the tiger isn't albino, it's leucistic.

Oo, cool! I like the Komodo Dragon the most. He's purty. thumbsup.gif So is the Alligator.

Edited by AnimangaBloodThorn

Thanks for correcting me on any mistakes that I made. thumbsup.gif And thanks for complimenting my pics. thumbsup.gif My favorite would be the Komodo dragon.Well,except for my taxidermied albino king cobra grin2.gif

Leucistic is similar to albino, but there is still pigment. All known white lions and tigers, for example, are leucistic.

Your first two are just albino people.They aren't as rare as some of the animals.Your third has already been posted.Here is another pic of that albino gorilla(whole body)...

post-10180-1098480628.jpg

Your first two are just albino people

Those were not just ordinary albino people, they are Johnny and Edgar Winter, famous musicians.

I know.But what I mean is that albino people aren't extremely rare.There is quite a few people like this.The albino animals are generally much more rare. grin2.gif

AWESOME PICS!

Great pictures Canadian!

I know.But what I mean is that albino people aren't extremely rare.There is quite a few people like this.The albino animals are generally much more rare. grin2.gif

320304[/snapback]

Accually within smaller speicies it's more common.. mice and rabbits come to mind.

Well,yeah.Common basic animals maybe.When do you ever see an albino moose or an albino komodo dragon though?

Well,yeah.Common basic animals maybe.When do you ever see an albino moose or an albino komodo dragon though?

320444[/snapback]

It's the same with humans. I have yet to meet or see outisde of pictures, albino humans.