Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Talk to the BIGHAND

rapture

Possible reasons bigfoot does not want contact : My reasons

* If this creature has an I.Q. over 32, it is aware of the endless ape- jokes; likewise the fate of humans with ape-like bonestructure

* If contact was made right now...what next? Can u number the flashes of cruelty that just went through your mind; as i mentioned before, if this creature is intelligent... it is aware of the torture done to the ape-monkey species in general

* If Bigfoot wanted contact, it certainly has the physical ability to use some of the same items humans use to make that happen; however I think these creatures would rather steer clear of humans or eat humans.

Ok, I'll play along. If the Bigfoot exists and is intelligent....how would he know of the torture done to the ape-monkey species in general?

How do YOU know of the torture done? Have you seen it in person? Maybe there is a bigfoot internet we haven't discovered...

• Like 1

He doesn`t want contact because the zipper has broken on his suit, if contact was made right now, it would all be revealed, with the made in China and do not machine wash tag attached.

ps: what is "disses U", is that bigfoot language?

• Like 2

Ok, I'll play along. If the Bigfoot exists and is intelligent....how would he know of the torture done to the ape-monkey species in general?

How do YOU know of the torture done? Have you seen it in person? Maybe there is a bigfoot internet we haven't discovered...

Yes, the Bigfoot internet system has been up and running since the dawn of time.....where you think all the viruses come from, huh?

• Like 1

The telekinetic- network is not without security measures; Bigfoot does not pay internet fees; The alarms of intruders AND/OR natural disasters on the horizon does not end with the calls of the jungle birds

Edited by rapture
  • Like 1

I'd hate to be Bigfoot's IT guy.

• Like 1

Yeah, I can see all sorts of issues with it but then who can really say?

rapture, are those reptilians still bothering you?