Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Better show by far then any bigfoot crap

Sakari

Mick Dodge.....

After watching a few shows, there are quite a few people living like this. No talk of Bif on these shows, and they teach you real things. This is all in the PNW, and never a mention of " Bigfoot ". Funny, maybe people like this are being seen.

Here is a link to his blog, where he answers questions.: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1unamd/my_name_is_mick_dodge_25_years_ago_i_began_to/

Great show, great man......This is what people should be watching, instead of helping support paychecks for frauds and liars.

Part warrior, part philosopher and part survivalist, Mick Dodge is not an easy man to define. One thing is indisputable: he lives his life on his own terms.

Twenty-five years ago, Mick decided the modern world wasn't for him. After a childhood spent roaming the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest, he decided to return to the Olympic Peninsula, walking away from civilization to live among the trees of the Hoh Rainforest.

For the past several decades, Mick has wandered the coast of the Pacific as a barefoot nomad, following the tradition of the four generations of Dodge men who have called the Olympic Peninsula their home. Trained by his grandfather from a young age to listen to his primal instincts, Mick lives a barefoot life, thriving in his makeshift shelters in caves and trees.

A former Marine and trained fighter in multiple martial arts, Mick considers himself a philosopher and pacifist, a former hunter who now chooses to run alongside his animal companions in the forest, leaving them at peace................................

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/the-legend-of-mick-dodge/articles/meet-mick-dodge/

• Like 5

Well this does sound interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if fellas like this do account for some BF stories- I suspect this is why BF wasn't too popular where I grew up. If someone brought up big hairy dude in the woods, people assumed it was just ole so-and-so.

I'm not as brave as he is about bare feet though, lol.

• Like 2

The Office is a better show than Bigfoot shows, too, but what are we supposed to talk about here that's crypto-related? Can we talk about gnomes?

• Like 2

The Office is a better show than Bigfoot shows, too, but what are we supposed to talk about here that's crypto-related? Can we talk about gnomes?

I will bold it for you :

After watching a few shows, there are quite a few people living like this. No talk of Bif on these shows, and they teach you real things. This is all in the PNW, and never a mention of " Bigfoot ". Funny, maybe people like this are being seen.

I can't see it.

• Like 2

I can't see it.

:nw:

I have nothing.....

If he walked away from modern life and the comforts of technology, how does he have a web show??

• Like 2

If he walked away from modern life and the comforts of technology, how does he have a web show??

He answers that if you read it, and if you read any of the other things.

Report # 12345

We were just setting up camp when...

QC, watch this show, you will like it. Area I was in before I moved here. Same terrain, and scenery.

Haven't seen this show, it looks very interesting. What night, and what Chanel is it on?

H2 ( history 2 ) ...Not sure nights and times. I caught a repeat....

Really interesting. There is a way of watch this online? I don't live in the U.S. And I don't own a TV at the moment.

Haven't seen this show, it looks very interesting. What night, and what Chanel is it on?

I posted wrong.

It is on National Geographic Channel. Not sure of time and days.

• Like 1

It appears it's impossible to watch this show if you live outside of the U.S. It's a shame. It looks interesting.

It appears it's impossible to watch this show if you live outside of the U.S. It's a shame. It looks interesting.

Yes you can :)

http://www.alluc.to/tv-shows/watch-legend-of-mick-dodge-online/586582.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's a great show, I have watched several episodes. It contradicts many claims made by members here i.e. very few people visit the remote woods in the PNW, the PNW is unexplored, and PNW has nothing but unbroken old growth for bigfoot to hide in, and remain undetected forever.

I saw one episode that pretty much blew every single one of the above claims out of the water. No matter how hard he tried he could not get away from campers, hikers, hunters, loggers and clear cuts. He even resorted to playing bigfoot to try to scare some campers. LOL.

I lived 14 years in Washington State and hiked camped and fished all over the Olympic peninsula weekends and weekdays and always ran into other people doing the same thing no matter how remote the place was.

• Like 2

It's a great show, I have watched several episodes. It contradicts many claims made by members here i.e. very few people visit the remote woods in the PNW, the PNW is unexplored, and PNW has nothing but unbroken old growth for bigfoot to hide in, and remain undetected forever.

I saw one episode that pretty much blew every single one of the above claims out of the water. No matter how hard he tried he could not get away from campers, hikers, hunters, loggers and clear cuts. He even resorted to playing bigfoot to try to scare some campers. LOL.

I lived 14 years in Washington State and hiked camped and fished all over the Olympic peninsula weekends and weekdays and always ran into other people doing the same thing no matter how remote the place was.

:tu:

What does this guy, Mick Dodge and alan parrish have in common... They both became insane and bare footed

Is that site for real ? You give them your credit card details, including the CCV and they promise not to use it ?