Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Students Hunt Ghosts without technology

Brian Topp

I think the show is more about how these students can cope without any kind of techonlogy than actual ghost haunting.

The location is supposedly haunted ( like many other places in Ireland) so as to increase the spooky factor or so it seems to me.

Anyway, looks like the only way they can document potential paranormal activities is with paper and pencils keeping a log book.

Edited by sam_comm

Corrected headline - A group of 20 students will be locked in a secure basement for two days to smoke weed and chase tail.

• Like 4

Seems more like an experiment to force 20 people to actually interact with each other rather than using social media sources.

I am curious to see what awkward behavior will come about when they actually have to listen to someone speak rather than have their face in there phone and nod as if they are listening.

And of course they will have the ever annoying "confession room" where they will spew rehearsed lines as if they are coming from the heart.

A great concept indeed, i feel it would do better as a true isolation environment...more like hidden cameras and no confession room.

Alright, ghost hunting the old fashioned way, which by the way has turned up a whole lot of evidence,

believable photos, great videos, wait, I meant new technology which has turned up a whole lot of evidence,

believable photos, great videos, Heck I give up.

Ok, for some reason a bunch of kids locked in a building going batty bored from lack of playing with tec going about trying to start fires and go ghost hunting gives me the frigging willies.

This sounds like how a bunch of haunts get burnt down, only televised for our enjoyment.

• Like 1

Gawd I wish they'd put all this generation in there for about a month.

I like the idea of not using technology, just going w/ deduction etc.

I dont think this is whats gonna happen.

But, the idea again, I like