Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Justin Bieber be deported?

stevemagegod

Okay i am neutral on the whole Justin Bieber thing. I am just saying that now. However this begs the age old question why do Celebrities get Special Treatment over the rest over us normal non rich and famous people? OJ got away with Murder but thats another thread altogether. :whistle:

• Failed a Sobriety test and got a DUI
  • Drag Racing
  • Eggs a Neighbors House causing $20,000 worth of damage
  • Drinking and Driving while he is not even old enough to DRINK!
  • Blocking an Open Road illegally to Drag Race in a 30mph Zone
  • Spitting in a Photographers face(I don't care who you are if you spit in someone's face you deserve to get the **** knocked out of you)
  • Resisting Arrest
  • Got pulled over prior to recent issues without a valid license.(Again wtf)
  • Spray Painting in Brazil
  • Kicking Argentina's flag

The stuff i just listed above is just some of the few things he has done according to various news article's just by typing in his name on Google. If it was anyone of us that did any of this stuff we would be thrown into prison or jail if convicted case closed no ifs, ands, or buts. Hell even President George W. Bush needed a Special Waiver to enter Canada. It doesn't sound like they are going to convict him from the news sources that i have read and are waiting for his "Maturity" to catch up with him since he has a lot of "talent".

• Like 1

He's rich, he can act any way he wants in America.

Free markets at work man!

• Like 1

hes a piece of **** worthless impaired driving scumbag... other than that canada doesnt want him, send him to a small island and leave him there to die.

• Like 6

He's going to crash and burn hard. He'll keep spending money but it won't keep coming in and then there will be tax problems and then he will hang out with all of the other child stars that thought there fame would last until they were old in trailer parks and jail.

• Like 5

Nuke him! :yes:

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

hes a piece of **** worthless impaired driving scumbag... other than that canada doesnt want him, send him to a small island and leave him there to die.

He's just a kid who was thrust on to the world stage, given obscene amounts of cash and let loose. Not trying to defend his actions(!), just being realistic. He's not doing anything outside the realm of normal teenage behavior IMO. Again, the difference between him and Johnny Smith in Nevada is millions of dollars. Johnny Smith drives a civc hatchback, Beiber drives an Audi R8 - both drink and act like jack-***es on the weekends.

On a much broader note, I've been fascinated lately with the very idea of kids and stardom. What does it do to a child psychologically when you rip them out of their element, (school, friends, parents,) and thrust them on to the world stage with MILLIONS of their peers screaming their name at every corner. There's no way I could have handled that at 16. Hell, even at 19 I would still be very uncertain about the whole thing. Inevitably this goes to your head and you begin to believe the hype, thinking your indestructible, thinking you can get away with anything short of murder because every person in your life is kissing your behind - and you're too green to realize that's their job.

Now fast-forward a few years to the downturn of the stardom. The kid is too old now, the fantasy is crumbling, he's not the hot topic he once was. What does it do to a person when you put them on the highest pedestal, deny them a normal childhood for years, then suddenly rip the chair legs out from under them and throw them back into normal society? Now, instead of a reality full of unconditional love from everyone you meet, you're yesterday's news. Everyone that used to care about you has moved on to the next big thing. For most of these kids, it seems their life is over before it even really begins.

I'll be honest; I feel pretty bad for those former teen-idols who's only publicity now is the expose' on the cover of People magazine detailing their hard drug habits and suicidal tendencies. The world stage is a cruel, deceptive mistress, methinks.

• Like 5

He's just a kid who was thrust on to the world stage, given obscene amounts of cash and let loose. Not trying to defend his actions(!), just being realistic. He's not doing anything outside the realm of normal teenage behavior IMO. Again, the difference between him and Johnny Smith in Nevada is millions of dollars. Johnny Smith drives a civc hatchback, Beiber drives an Audi R8 - both drink and act like jack-***es on the weekends.

On a much broader note, I've been fascinated lately with the very idea of kids and stardom. What does it do to a child psychologically when you rip them out of their element, (school, friends, parents,) and thrust them on to the world stage with MILLIONS of their peers screaming their name at every corner. There's no way I could have handled that at 16. Hell, even at 19 I would still be very uncertain about the whole thing. Inevitably this goes to your head and you begin to believe the hype, thinking your indestructible, thinking you can get away with anything short of murder because every person in your life is kissing your behind - and you're too green to realize that's their job.

Now fast-forward a few years to the downturn of the stardom. The kid is too old now, the fantasy is crumbling, he's not the hot topic he once was. What does it do to a person when you put them on the highest pedestal, deny them a normal childhood for years, then suddenly rip the chair legs out from under them and throw them back into normal society? Now, instead of a reality full of unconditional love from everyone you meet, you're yesterday's news. Everyone that used to care about you has moved on to the next big thing. For most of these kids, it seems their life is over before it even really begins.

I'll be honest; I feel pretty bad for those former teen-idols who's only publicity now is the expose' on the cover of People magazine detailing their hard drug habits and suicidal tendencies. The world stage is a cruel, deceptive mistress, methinks.

Honestly I think it's the weak few who turn out that way, for example. Drew Barrymore was a child star who turned out fine, so is Leonardo DiCaprio, Jodie Foster, Christian Bale etc. If you turn out bad due to everyone "kissing your ass" it has nothing to do with the environment but everything to do with what is obviously in you to begin with. Sure I will admit that Justin Bieber is somewhat bigger than any of the names I mentioned were when they were children but the reality still stays the same, if you are weak you will "rebel" and do stupid **** but if you are strong you will survive and thrive.

• Like 3

Honestly I think it's the weak few who turn out that way, for example. Drew Barrymore was a child star who turned out fine, so is Leonardo DiCaprio, Jodie Foster, Christian Bale etc. If you turn out bad due to everyone "kissing your ass" it has nothing to do with the environment but everything to do with what is obviously in you to begin with. Sure I will admit that Justin Bieber is somewhat bigger than any of the names I mentioned were when they were children but the reality still stays the same, if you are weak you will "rebel" and do stupid **** but if you are strong you will survive and thrive.

This is true. "There are exceptions to every rule". There are definitely child-stars who came out just fine (I wonder if there's a common denominator?) But even with grown actors, we can't deny that such an extreme amount of fame thrusts you into such a different reality that must be fairly tough to reverse the effects of.

Edit to add--

How do you stay grounded when everyone around you is telling you that essentially the second-coming? After 5 years of that, how do you not start to believe it?

Edited by Dark_Grey

Uh...you can only deport someone if they aren't a citizen. Was 'the Bieber' born in a country other than the USA? If not, then you can't deport him.

• Like 2

I agree with you 100%. However Justin Bieber has made enough money to last 100 life times for any normal person. If he spends it wisely even when his fame dies out as he gets older he should be set for life.

Edited by stevemagegod

This is true. "There are exceptions to every rule". There are definitely child-stars who came out just fine (I wonder if there's a common denominator?) But even with grown actors, we can't deny that such an extreme amount of fame thrusts you into such a different reality that must be fairly tough to reverse the effects of.

I reckon the difference might very well be down to the parents. Whether or not they are willing to take a stand and say no to things and to keep their kid grounded. I'm not sure about the parents of any of the people I mentioned or for that fact (for the most part) the parents of children to turned into a train wreak. Only real example I could take are the parents of Lindsey Lohan and Michael Jackson, no with Lohan I think we can all admit it's been a train wreak for a while now but with Jackson it still was a train wreak but in a different fashion. But all in all we are defined by our actions not our words. Whether it be who it is around that defines you or if you choose to define yourself.

Uh...you can only deport someone if they aren't a citizen. Was 'the Bieber' born in a country other than the USA? If not, then you can't deport him.

He was born in Canada. So yes he can be deported. Thats why there is a petition online hat has 46,692+ Signatures.

• Like 3

I reckon the difference might very well be down to the parents. Whether or not they are willing to take a stand and say no to things and to keep their kid grounded. I'm not sure about the parents of any of the people I mentioned or for that fact (for the most part) the parents of children to turned into a train wreak. Only real example I could take are the parents of Lindsey Lohan and Michael Jackson, no with Lohan I think we can all admit it's been a train wreak for a while now but with Jackson it still was a train wreak but in a different fashion. But all in all we are defined by our actions not our words. Whether it be who it is around that defines you or if you choose to define yourself.

I imagine self-confidence has a lot to do with "staying true to who you are" and all that. It's very hard to change someone is sure of themselves. That lends credence to your point about the involvement of the parents

He'll go on until the teenage public realise what a ****** he really is then his sales will go down and he will probably end up in a cardboard village under some bridge.

• Like 1

What ever you do, for the love of God, Mohammad, Ganesh and what ever other gods are out there....almost forgot Ra. Do not do what England did with it's prisoners and send him to Australia. I can put up with the spiders, snakes, kangaroos, koalas, wombats, dingos, jellyfish and sharks. But please not him.

• Like 7

....Let's just... put him... in um.... well. I can't really think of ANY place in the world to send him. Unleashing hell on innocents isn't really on my bucket list. Just get him out of music and out of America PLEASE. It's not because i even listen to him. If you don't like it, don't listen to it and i understand that but I'm sick and tired of hearing about him on the news and radio. Why doesn't the news tell us about IMPORTANT things? World problems, disasters, amazing people.... penguins.. ANYTHING BUT JB D:

Edited by BNDGK
  • Like 2

From my understanding if he was convicted of a crime that carries a more than one-year sentence, then he could technically be deported. It's unlikely he will though, as he is incredibly rich and will have a good lawyer

• Spray Painting in Brazil
  • Kicking Argentina's flag

Why are these included in your argument? Does the US deport people for minor offences in South America?

He'll go on until the teenage public realise what a ****** he really is then his sales will go down and he will probably end up in a cardboard village under some bridge.

Jeeeeze Spud, stop advertising our bridges, we are full.

• Like 1

Warning to bieber fans

THIS IS NOT THE BIEBER FAN CLUB SITE.

• Like 2

No no, you guys keep him. Lock him up and keep him. For the love of god, keep him.

You are living in Canada, right?

As mentioned, he's a Canadian citizen. My feeling is that he's created enough havoc here, deport him.

From my understanding if he was convicted of a crime that carries a more than one-year sentence, then he could technically be deported. It's unlikely he will though, as he is incredibly rich and will have a good lawyer

Why are these included in your argument? Does the US deport people for minor offences in South America?

You can deport a non-citizen for any or no reason--If the INS decides, they can even revoke visas for any or no reason. It happened to my ex-husband. He was deported from Canada when he reported a rape in progress at a hotel he was working in. The hotel where the crime occurred was the same one he was working in, and it was owned by one of his family members who are natural citizens of Canada. The immigration services unceremoniously dumped him at the border in North Dakota. It's still unclear if he was even breaking the law working at a family business--it was definitely walking a gray line LOL. It was nice of them to give him a ride I guess. LOL.

Edited by MissMelsWell
  • Like 1