Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Justin Bieber be deported?

stevemagegod

Bah...Bieber is a punk....the...bar none....greatest export from Canada...is Rush. Man I have been a Rush fan forever....Neil Peart and me are one day apart in birthdays...he is 9/12 and I am 9/13. If you get clever and research it....my fav album is 2112...which is (in military time) 9:12 pm. The new album...clockwork angels...the time is set to 9:12 on the cover art....if you haven't noticed. see?....they are so cool....they always do this kinda "are you smart enough to spot it" stuff

Huge fan of Rush....as far as I am concerned, they are the best rock band ever....huge plus to Canada exports....you guys rock...

• Like 2

I have to say Good riddance! Send Justin Bieber back where he came from (oh Canada!) and don't let the door hit his ends on his way out. He should realize by now that he should take the law seriously wherever he is. I don't like Bieber or his music, he thinks now he's "old" enough to be grown-up, he thinks he's all "rough and tough" and makes a fool out of himself. He and Miley Cyrus aren't boosting their careers, only destroying themselves.

Jeremiah, best.UM.post.ever. :tu: Canada exports great music to the world music scene, least not forget the Guess Who, Gordon Lightfoot, Anne Murray, Alanis Morisette and Shania Twain hail from the North. I like Rush...I have their greatest hits collection CD. I can sing out of unisom one of their songs (hope it's accurate): "Fly by night the way from here, change my life again, Fly by night to find my dear, changes are coming and I just can't pretend."

Bah...Bieber is a punk....the...bar none....greatest export from Canada...is Rush. Man I have been a Rush fan forever....Neil Peart and me are one day apart in birthdays...he is 9/12 and I am 9/13. If you get clever and research it....my fav album is 2112...which is (in military time) 9:12 pm. The new album...clockwork angels...the time is set to 9:12 on the cover art....if you haven't noticed. see?....they are so cool....they always do this kinda "are you smart enough to spot it" stuff

Huge fan of Rush....as far as I am concerned, they are the best rock band ever....huge plus to Canada exports....you guys rock...

Saw them in concert too. Totally agree with you. :tsu:

So, the petition to deport Justin Bieber garnered twice as many signatures as required for the White house to respond.

"At a press conference on Friday, White House spokesman Jay Carney was asked whether the president would address the "We the People" petition, which has garnered nearly 236,000 signatures."

""That process will occur, as is our commitment," Carney said, according to Mediaite. "There will be a response when the threshold is crossed. That response will come, I’m sure, relatively soon. I don’t have one now on matters related to visas. I would refer you to DHS.""

http://www.rollingst...bieber-20140201

All I can say is; God bless America !

Personally I think they should leave Bigfoot/feet alone and instead put the 10 million bounty on Bieber...and then film a bunch of rednecks and hicks chasing and taking shots at Bieber. That's what I think!

Reality series idea... "Hunting Bieber", it would make millions upon millions per episode. At first he has help escaping those who are hunting him but as the show gets more and more people watching the help gets less and less. Sure it's only a 1 series thing unless.... they move onto hunting lil wayne next :)

Edited by IBelieveWhatIWant
  • Like 1

I think it's weird that people clump up in hate against some young fool. He should Not be allowed to drive drunk.. If he does .. LOCK him up . When he gets out and does it again, LOCK him up longer... Deporting him just shifts the risk of him killing someone to Canada.

Whatever though.. Deport him and let Canada LOCK him up till he learns his lesson... if he is capable of learning his lesson.

I just think it's odd that so many people signed that petition.. it seems very childish.

How many non-Americans have signed this petition? Just to see what measures were in place so that only Americans had a say with "we the people", I as an Australian citizen who's never stepped foot on American soil has added a vote to this petition. Does this mean foreigners are having a say in US rulings???

Not that it's likely to work, in any case, if the New York Daily has the right of it:

http://nydailynews.com/1.1600670

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

How many non-Americans have signed this petition? Just to see what measures were in place so that only Americans had a say with "we the people", I as an Australian citizen who's never stepped foot on American soil has added a vote to this petition. Does this mean foreigners are having a say in US rulings???

Not that it's likely to work, in any case, if the New York Daily has the right of it:

http://nydailynews.com/1.1600670

Well considering that America is the World Cop and we stick are noes into everyone's business cough "NSA" cough i think the world has a right to sign the petition even if you have never stepped foot on American Soil.

But even if Bieber were found to have a serious drinking problem, I doubt that the Department of Homeland security would want to enrage Bieber’s millions of fans by deporting him or denying him entry.

Lol Millions of Fans. If 236,000+ people signed it well then the numbers speak for themselves. Go ahead DOHS and deport him.

• 2 weeks later...

No, let Miley Cyrus stay in the USA.