Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Really Demonic' Performances at Grammys Show

Sweetpumper

Ask black people, if things have improved for them since the 40's and 50's.

As far as civil rights go, no certainly not. But as far as morality is concerned, yes most certainly. Back then they didnt abort 50% of their children. Their divorce rates were less then white folks. Gangsta rap didnt poison the minds of the youth. Both parents raised, and were responcible for the children they brought into the world.

Oh come on ... this fear mongering in the name of God is way past OTT imo. As has been stated history is full of performances dealing with evil and dealing out the "shock factor" to a fascinated audience.

Here's a few we've all lived through and been none the worse for"

Marilyn Manson

Madonna - circa "Like a Virgin"

Alice Cooper (Remember Him)

Ozzy Ozbourne - Black Sabbath

those are the more obvious but since when is Rock 'n' Roll not about a "rage against the machine" on some level or other?

• Like 2

If that piece presented above by Arkitecht is real, then I can understand the 'demonic' description. I missed the first 35 minutes of the show and did not see that.

Miley Cyrus??? :whistle:

If that piece presented above by Arkitecht is real, then I can understand the 'demonic' description. I missed the first 35 minutes of the show and did not see that.

Miley Cyrus??? :whistle:

Hehehe, the Miley part is from 2013 MTV Europe awards an Amsterdam, as are all the stadium shots. And Beyonce at least is wearing 2013 Grammy fashion.

• Like 1

As far as civil rights go, no certainly not. But as far as morality is concerned, yes most certainly. Back then they didnt abort 50% of their children. Their divorce rates were less then white folks. Gangsta rap didnt poison the minds of the youth. Both parents raised, and were responcible for the children they brought into the world.

I think there's a lot of white people that listen to rap now days, if not more then black people it's about even

But as far as morality is concerned, yes most certainly. Back then they didnt abort 50% of their children. Their divorce rates were less then white folks. Gangsta rap didnt poison the minds of the youth.

You mean as far as your opinion on what is moral or not is concerned; I don't find most abortions, divorces, and ha, especially not gangsta rap to be immoral. I don't know where you're getting the idea that blacks abort 50% of their children, the only statistic I could find says that 41 in 1000 pregnancies among black women (ages 15-19) are aborted. That is 4%, and I seriously doubt that the other ages are making up the huge differential between that and 50%.

• Like 1

Katy Perry: Illuminati Priestess Conducts Witchcraft Ceremony In Front Of The Entire World

user.gif By Michael Snyder, on January 27th, 2014

Did you see Katy Perry’s performance at the Grammys? It was essentially an Illuminati-themed occult ritual. Various media reports say that Perry “dressed up as a witch”, and her performance included a Knights Templar cross emblazoned across her chest, a beast with Moloch horns, dancers in dark robes with devil horns protruding from their heads, and pole dancing with a broom. At the end of the “ceremony”, Perry was “burned at the stake” as the song ended. All of this hardcore occult symbolism did not get into her performance by accident.

Cont:

http://endoftheameri...he-entire-world

Hehehe Sweetpumper, great article.

Stuff like this always cracks me up. We heckle "poor, backwards country X" stories about witch in some village got stoned, or guy claimed to get possessed and did crazy- we ask how on earth in todays day and age can people believe crap like that?

And then we have the U.S. version- Illuminati controls those satanic witches in Hollywood, let's all freak out at what was obviously a real magic ritual performed live on stage at the Grammys!

Sheesh.

• Like 2

I've been a fan of Katy Perry's since she first came out, but own only 2 of her CDs. Never could understand what she saw in Russel Brand, but that's water under the bridge now.

At what point on Sunday night was it artistic license, and at what point did it become some sort of personal or corporate statement? As far as I'm concerned, it was all art, and all the imagery does not bother me--it was a performance.

It seems both her parents are some sort of Christian ministers, so part of what we saw may have been rebellion.

• Like 1

I was reading her autobiography the other day, and from what she says anyway her parents were rather hardline, shall we say. Mind you, so was Aleister Crowley's family, and look how he turned out.

• Like 3

I thought the song Beyonce did was terrible, and that was unforgivable. I couldn't care less about the innuendo. I skipped most of the ceremony after that.

If anything interesting happened, it will be on YouTube. This applies to all award ceremonies.

As a parent, I wouldn't let my kids watch the Grammy's. It being an award's show. most kids are not going to be interested.

And what parent is going to sell Beyonce as a role model to their child?LOL

All that aside, there is symbolism every where. What's its purpose is, is left open to our own interpretation. You can find a conspiracy in everything if you look hard enough. And it all gets spun to support that view, or this view.

The more people talk about this type of 'stuff', the more it stays in the spotlight. (Reminds me of a self-fullfilling prophecy.)

• Like 1

The job of conspiracy kooks like VigilantCitizen, Icke, Jones, etc. is to take symbols or trends and fabricate a connection to dark satanic practices. That and to make themselves look utterly ridiculous.

• Like 1

The job of conspiracy kooks like VigilantCitizen, Icke, Jones, etc. is to take symbols or trends and fabricate a connection to dark satanic practices. That and to make themselves look utterly ridiculous.

To make themselves look utterly ridiculous, or gather followers?

To make themselves look utterly ridiculous, or gather followers?

Their target audience usually consists of those who are either already convinced of some kind of demonic/alien conspiracy, or are easily convinced. They look completely ridiculous, the premise of these conspiracy theories are unsupported being stringed together with half-truths and religious propaganda.

Like someone who has a taste for crap isn't going to mind swallowing more, but to everyone else their breath smells like ****.

Edited by Rlyeh

"This scene of the video Partition is a true nod to Beta Kitten Programming. There are two Beyoncé’s (representing split of personalities); They are behind bars (representing being an MK slave) and they are covered in animal prints (representing Kitten slaves in Illuminati symbolism).

Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/2014-grammy-awards-still-pushing-illuminati-agenda/#32i1vRig52L0p50k.99"

www??? so kittens are all part of the Illuminati agenda too??? :cry:

As Katy Perry says: “Cause once you’re mine … There’s no going back.”

ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa. (Sinister laugh.)

All I can really add is that if I were part of the Illuminati, I'd suggest to my comrades to stop putting so many hints to our world takeover scheme in everything. :P

As Katy Perry says: “Cause once you’re mine … There’s no going back.”

ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa. (Sinister laugh.)

I wonder if she sang that to Russell Brand? I wonder if, for a short period, he felt that way? :yes: