Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of the Holy Spirit

notforgotten

With the naked eye, a person cannot tell the origin or destination of the orb, not unlike the Holy Spirit and very similar to the way the wind blows.

John 3:5-8 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

NKJV John 3:8 Scholastic Comment: Jesus used the wind as an illustration of the work of the Holy Spirit. The Greek word translated Spirit also means "wind". As the wind seemingly blows where it wills, so the Holy Spirit sovereignly works. Likewise, no one knows the origin or destination of the wind, but everyone knows it is there. The same is true of the Holy Spirit.

Likewise, no one knows the origin or destination of the wind, but everyone knows it is there. The same is true of the Holy Spirit.

erm, if we didnt know about wind, where it comes from and where it goes - then weather forecasts would always be wrong. We DO KNOW about the wind. It comes about from differences in air pressure, essentially. Did you also have a theory for Solar wind?

• Like 1

I saw this as an example of a decal - GOT THE HOLY GHOST? :yes:

Or at least a speck of dust?

erm, if we didnt know about wind, where it comes from and where it goes - then weather forecasts would always be wrong. We DO KNOW about the wind. It comes about from differences in air pressure, essentially. Did you also have a theory for Solar wind?

FYI, the wind comes out of nowhere and goes into nowhere and weather forecasters have not got a clue just where it is going to come from or just where it is going to go.

FYI, the wind comes out of nowhere and goes into nowhere and weather forecasters have not got a clue just where it is going to come from or just where it is going to go.

:td: Read a wikipedia article now and then, dude.

"The two main causes of large-scale atmospheric circulation are the differential heating between the equator and the poles, and the rotation of the planet (Coriolis effect)."

Edited by Almagest
  • Like 2

:td: Read a wikipedia article now and then, dude.

"The two main causes of large-scale atmospheric circulation are the differential heating between the equator and the poles, and the rotation of the planet (Coriolis effect)."

Are you trying to tell me that weather forecasters know exactly were wind is going to start (come from) and exactly where it is going to stop (where it is going to go)? I hardly think so...that would be impossible! Surely, there would be trillions of currents of wind blowing every moment of the day and to say that weather forecaster could possibly keep track of all of it is absurd. Edited by notforgotten

well the UK is being battered by storms as I write, they were forecast, as the other storms we expect next week have been forecast, with GALE-FORCE WINDS expected

When Hurricane Katrina was forecast, people had time to leave town, those who chose to anyway

quote:

"For all the criticism of the Bush administration’s confused response to Hurricane Katrina, at least two federal agencies got it right: the National Weather Service and the National Hurricane Center.

They forecast the path of the storm and the potential for devastation with remarkable accuracy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9369041/ns/us_news-katrina_the_long_road_back/t/katrina-forecasters-were-remarkably-accurate/#.Uu5xWvsf7XQ

Pilots are well aware of things like winds, as are ships at sea

• Like 1

gadget for sailors, PredictWind

quote:

"Most marine forecasts give you a generalised wind forecast in the morning or the afternoon. PredictWind shows wind weather updates every hour, with a wind speed and direction map for your entire local area. The detail you can see in the marine forecast can help you plan your trip or possibly win your next yacht race. Check our wind forecast coverage of your local area".

http://www.predictwi...twind-forecast/

Edited by seeder

Are you trying to tell me that weather forecasters know exactly were wind is going to start (come from) and exactly where it is going to stop (where it is going to go)? I hardly think so...that would be impossible! Surely, there would be trillions of currents of wind blowing every moment of the day and to say that weather forecaster could possibly keep track of all of it is absurd.

Clearly you have misunderstood. Weather forecasters may be able to tell where a few larger currents of wind is heading, but no one could possibly keep track of all the tiny currents of wind coming and going throughout the world.

Are you trying to tell me that weather forecasters know exactly were wind is going to start (come from) and exactly where it is going to stop (where it is going to go)? I hardly think so...that would be impossible!

It starts on Earth. You know that atmosphere thing that allows you to breathe? Like most things it expands when heated and contracts when cooled. This creates regions of low and high pressure that attempt to equalize due to thermodynamics. It is also carrying inertial energy from the rotation of the Earth. There's two sources for the wind. Cold winds come from the poles and warm ones come from the equator. There is also a polar vortex that fluctuates in strength year to year, when it is stronger it traps more cold air at the poles and warms the sub Arctic parts of the world. Have you ever heard of tornado alley? It's a region in the United States where hot and cold air meet and produce tornadoes.

Wind never starts or stops, the world has always been spinning and the sun has always been providing heat. It merely fluctuates in strength.

Please don't try to drag the rest of us down to your level of ignorance.

• Like 2

Clearly you have misunderstood. Weather forecasters may be able to tell where a few larger currents of wind is heading, but no one could possibly keep track of all the tiny currents of wind coming and going throughout the world.

Only because it's impractical to have detectors all over the world. Climate is very hard to model, which is why quite a few of the Climate Change predictions were wrong.

Look at the orb in the beautiful blue "color of beryl".

http://planetdove.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/beautiful-large-blue-orb.jpg

Ezekiel 1:1 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl.

The appearance of the orbs and their workings is like the color of beryl.

Edited by notforgotten

I've never once seen an exact spot where a gale of wind either started or ended, it's always just passing through from somewhere to somewhere else. I've even been in a desert, where winds often originate, and not once could I say I have witnessed the beginning of a patch of air beginning it's transition into wind.

Here are some pictures that may be fun and interesting for the Christian to think about.

Imagine these pictures as representing the opening (vortex) and the tunnel which leads to the Kingdom of Heaven.

http://www.stargate-...ml#commentaries

And look at the beautiful pictures of children in orbs entitled, "Winter dreams"...

http://www.photoshop...oshop-tutorial/

Now, imagine yourself in the orb, going through the tunnel on your way to the Kingdom of Heaven. :clap:

Edited by notforgotten

Why are people quoting The Wheel of Ezekiel verses in The Bible to talk about The Holy Spirit? Why not use actual quotes about The Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit is called "Living Water" and "River of Life". It is connected to water and light, not wheels/orbs. The baptism by Water represents The Holy Spirit washing away sins through it's Love (Forgiveness/Mercy).

Revelation 22:1

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

The Lamb represents "Jesus - The Lamb of God", and "The River of The Water of Life" represents "The Holy Spirit".

Isaiah 44:3

For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

John 7:38

Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

John 4:14

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

It seems even in The Old Testament, The Holy Spirit was used to wash away sins.

Ezekiel 36:25

I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.

In Matthew 3:11, John The Baptist says I baptize you with Water for Repentance (Forgiveness/Mercy from God).

In 1 Corinthians 12:13 , Paul says that as people are baptized they become ONE because they drink of One Spirit.

• Like 1

Why are people quoting The Wheel of Ezekiel verses in The Bible to talk about The Holy Spirit? Why not use actual quotes about The Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit is called "Living Water" and "River of Life". It is connected to water and light, not wheels/orbs. The baptism by Water represents The Holy Spirit washing away sins through it's Love (Forgiveness/Mercy).

Ezekiel's Wheel is a description of the Holy Spirit in orbital form and not a title.

Please look at another artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God:

http://esdotcarter.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ezekielsvision2.jpg

In this vision, we can see Father God on his throne, angels and the wheels. What do you think the wheels are?...appearing before Ezekiel of the bible with God and angels? Obviously, it is not Jesus...that only leaves the Holy Spirit. Ezekiel's Wheel and the supernatural orb are one and the same Holy Spirit. Today, we have evidence of god the third person of the Holy Trinity. Near Death Experiencer's have witnessed this orb as the Spirit of Truth during a life review or when their lives have flashed before their eyes.

Romans 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

Edited by notforgotten

The most common form of the Holy Spirit is that of a dove.Look at photos take at Zeuiton a suburb of Cario.In the I think 1960s a woman was seen up on the roof of St.Mary's Coptic Church.Some people who lived and worked near the church called police because they thought she was going to jump.Instead the woman turned out to be an aparition of the Virgin Mary.She did not speak to the crowd but walked around the dome of the church praying and blessing the crowd.There is a photo of Mary and above her is a dove. Also other birds were seen like doves which may have been angels in the guise of doves. This was even shown on egyptian tv and they say President Nassar also saw it .It was viewed by christians and muslims.

The most common form of the Holy Spirit is that of a dove.Look at photos take at Zeuiton a suburb of Cario.In the I think 1960s a woman was seen up on the roof of St.Mary's Coptic Church.Some people who lived and worked near the church called police because they thought she was going to jump.Instead the woman turned out to be an aparition of the Virgin Mary.She did not speak to the crowd but walked around the dome of the church praying and blessing the crowd.There is a photo of Mary and above her is a dove. Also other birds were seen like doves which may have been angels in the guise of doves. This was even shown on egyptian tv and they say President Nassar also saw it .It was viewed by christians and muslims.

The dove is not a form of the Holy Spirit but merely a bird representing the Holy Spirit. No more than the USA having the golden eagle as the bird representing it's country. Now, here is something interesting...the halo stands for divinity or god and looks exactly like the supernatural orb, Ezekiel's Wheel and the Holy Spirit. The halo to me stands for the Spirit of Life which is another title for the Holy Spirit.

A quote from Catholic Saints Information, "The Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power". Divinity means of, or pertaining to god. The Holy Spirit is god, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

Lets look at the Christian Halo:

http://phoenixweasley.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/hackertemptation1.jpg

I believe that the Christian Halo looks like the supernatural orb. Who could this symbol being symbolic of god represent?...I believe that it could only be the Holy Spirit and all other interpretations are erroneous.

Here's something interesting to think about.

Look at the eye:

http://upload.wikime.../b/b7/Eye_I.jpg

The orb alone looks and behaves similar to an eye when a person sees it with their naked eyes.

Is this is the all-knowing eye of the Holy Spirit and/or the Spirit of Truth. And, are these eyes, the eyes of the Lord as well?

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good.

The orb, whether you can see it or not is in every place and appears to be keeping watch over the evil and the good.

Edited by notforgotten

• 1 month later...

Please look closely at the similarities between this eye:

http://arjanshahani.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/eyeball.jpg

and the Supernatural Orb:

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

I can tell from my own life experience that so many people got so infatuated with Holy Spirit, and abandoned any kind of not-so-crazy approach on spirituality.

Ezekiel's Wheel and the Supernatural Orb are one and the same Holy Spirit.