Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of the Holy Spirit

notforgotten

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble the eyeball:

orb9.jpgeyeball4.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

What you are looking at with these orbs is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man while bearing witness to him taking the photo. The Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit.

What Ezekiel saw with Father God and the Cherubim was not an alien U.F.O., but something far grandeur - the Holy Spirit...in orbital form.

Romans 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

Ezekiel's Vision of God (artist rendition based on scripture)

ezekielsvision2.jpg

Ezekiel 1:16 "a wheel in the middle of a wheel"

What Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" is obviously orbital.

Here is a picture with the face of a spirit shown in the orb:

xmas-orb.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21 "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels".

"for the spirit of the living creature was in the orb".

What Ezekiel saw with Father God and the Cherubim (living creatures) was orbs.

Note: the Holy Spirit appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim (living creatures) would have appeared as much more than the Holy Spirit in this photo.

When I read notforgottens post (#125) above I was fairly taken aback by the artistic illustration of Ezekiel’s vision of God which just rekindled an old memory of my very own first dream about God which I had during the 1980’s when I was pregnant with my first child…In my dream; God (a human looking being with male features, white hair, robes etc.) was sitting on a large throne. The throne was situated on a white marble, oval or round looking platform which was accessed via a row of white steps. Behind the throne stood two Angels. I sat down on the top few steps before the God character and I conversed with him although I did not recall the whole conversation, just the part where we discussed my unborn child where-upon I asked for it to be a girl…In 1981 I gave birth to a girl.

Anyhow! Religion isn’t usually my thing and regarding the topic of orbs I can’t offer any definite revelations on the subject but I do have some odd dreams and unexplained experiences regarding orbs which, well um I’ll leave here so make of them what you will:-

My orb dreams…

24.09.2002: - I was asleep when I heard a male voice warmly whispering in my ear. I didn’t hear the voice properly but it appeared to want me to follow it. I then felt my head rising upwards and as I arose I noticed that there was a small light darting about the ceiling on my right side. When I first caught sight of the light I thought, “What was that?” then for some reason I realised that it was a spirit. I then saw another spirit hovering at the foot of my bed and the light from these spirits lit my room enough so that I could just barely see my surroundings. I then looked towards my left side and I noticed that there was the shadowy figure of a man standing beside my bed and I suddenly became frozen with fear. I thought out aloud as if I needed to explain to the spirits that there was a man in my room and I thought that he was going to hurt me and then my body began to shake violently. I awoke for real and my bedroom was completely dark and I instantly looked over towards the window on my left side but I was alone.

15.01.2008: - [2:00 am] I drifted off to sleep and then I heard a high pitched noise inside my right ear that sounded like feedback from a microphone so I awoke. I fell asleep again but I heard the same noise which woke me up again. The noise happened again but I was overcome with tiredness and I eventually fell asleep. Next! I dreamed that I was looking at the bedroom doorway in the gloominess of the night and I saw some orbs floating near the fireplace. It looked as though the orbs were coming out of the bedroom where my husband was sleeping and then I heard a female voice asking me if I had ever seen the purple balls of light? The voice then told me that the purple ones are the Angels.

03.03.2011: - [approx-6:00 am] I felt as though I was a spirit orb floating about and I was gliding above a man who had short fair hair and he appeared to be looking up at me with a beguiled look on his face. The man was standing upright and he uttered “Mercy get out of there” and then I noticed a black cat playing beneath a table like structure which was behind the man so I assumed that the man was talking to the animal.

A strange unexplained event while fully conscious…

0?.09.2002: - My youngest daughter Jen and I were sitting in the lounge room watching television. I glanced over at Jen and I noticed that she appeared to have a halo surrounding her head. I then noticed that there was a big (about 8’’or more in size) golden/yellowish ball of light hovering about three feet above Jens head and there appeared to be facial features within the light. At the same time as I noticed the ball of light, Jen told me that she thought she was seeing a face hovering above me. I then admitted to Jen that I was seeing something similar above her. I then had a peculiar thought inside my head that said Jesus however I kept quiet about the aberrant thought until afterwards when Jen told me that for some reason she had a weird thought pop inside her mind that said the name Mary.

Edited by Meridian O

When I read notforgottens post (#125) above I was fairly taken aback by the artistic illustration of Ezekiel’s vision of God which just rekindled an old memory of my very own first dream about God which I had during the 1980’s when I was pregnant with my first child…In my dream; God (a human looking being with male features, white hair, robes etc.) was sitting on a large throne. The throne was situated on a white marble, oval or round looking platform which was accessed via a row of white steps. Behind the throne stood two Angels. I sat down on the top few steps before the God character and I conversed with him although I did not recall the whole conversation, just the part where we discussed my unborn child where-upon I asked for it to be a girl…In 1981 I gave birth to a girl.

Anyhow! Religion isn’t usually my thing and regarding the topic of orbs I can’t offer any definite revelations on the subject but I do have some odd dreams and unexplained experiences regarding orbs which, well um I’ll leave here so make of them what you will:-

My orb dreams…

24.09.2002: - I was asleep when I heard a male voice warmly whispering in my ear. I didn’t hear the voice properly but it appeared to want me to follow it. I then felt my head rising upwards and as I arose I noticed that there was a small light darting about the ceiling on my right side. When I first caught sight of the light I thought, “What was that?” then for some reason I realised that it was a spirit. I then saw another spirit hovering at the foot of my bed and the light from these spirits lit my room enough so that I could just barely see my surroundings. I then looked towards my left side and I noticed that there was the shadowy figure of a man standing beside my bed and I suddenly became frozen with fear. I thought out aloud as if I needed to explain to the spirits that there was a man in my room and I thought that he was going to hurt me and then my body began to shake violently. I awoke for real and my bedroom was completely dark and I instantly looked over towards the window on my left side but I was alone.

15.01.2008: - [2:00 am] I drifted off to sleep and then I heard a high pitched noise inside my right ear that sounded like feedback from a microphone so I awoke. I fell asleep again but I heard the same noise which woke me up again. The noise happened again but I was overcome with tiredness and I eventually fell asleep. Next! I dreamed that I was looking at the bedroom doorway in the gloominess of the night and I saw some orbs floating near the fireplace. It looked as though the orbs were coming out of the bedroom where my husband was sleeping and then I heard a female voice asking me if I had ever seen the purple balls of light? The voice then told me that the purple ones are the Angels.

03.03.2011: - [approx-6:00 am] I felt as though I was a spirit orb floating about and I was gliding above a man who had short fair hair and he appeared to be looking up at me with a beguiled look on his face. The man was standing upright and he uttered “Mercy get out of there” and then I noticed a black cat playing beneath a table like structure which was behind the man so I assumed that the man was talking to the animal.

A strange unexplained event while fully conscious…

0?.09.2002: - My youngest daughter Jen and I were sitting in the lounge room watching television. I glanced over at Jen and I noticed that she appeared to have a halo surrounding her head. I then noticed that there was a big (about 8’’or more in size) golden/yellowish ball of light hovering about three feet above Jens head and there appeared to be facial features within the light. At the same time as I noticed the ball of light, Jen told me that she thought she was seeing a face hovering above me. I then admitted to Jen that I was seeing something similar above her. I then had a peculiar thought inside my head that said Jesus however I kept quiet about the aberrant thought until afterwards when Jen told me that for some reason she had a weird thought pop inside her mind that said the name Mary.

Thank you for sharing. I've traveled through the orb (Holy Spirit) many times will dreaming. Most people experiencing flight while dreaming would be traveling through the Holy Spirit. While dreaming, the majority of times we are out of our bodies in the invisible spirit world and subject to angelic powers. Edited by notforgotten

The Holy Spirit does not imitate dust. That is merely mans' stupidity that can not differentiate between dust and a real living supernatural spiritual entity.

Doesn't that mean you're confusing dust for the Holy Spirit?
  • Like 1

Doesn't that mean you're confusing dust for the Holy Spirit?

:whistle:
  • Like 1

Here is another artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God with the orbital wheels:

ezekiel_s_vision_op_800x400.jpg

Check out the orbs as described by Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible. These orbs appeared before Ezekiel with Father God and Cherubim angels.

If notforgotten thinks The Holy Spirit can take form in an orb Im going to go ahead and agree with him. ;)

I don't really have much worthwhile to add to this thread, sadly, but I would just say, who are we to tell God what form the Holy Spirit can take? He can take any form he wants! It kinda reminds me of the old joke, Q: Where does a 300 lb gorilla sit? A: Anywhere he wants! Myself, I'm kind of on the fence, as I don't really know. To tell the truth, sometimes I think the hardest thing to say is "I don't know" because it's uncomfortable to realize how limited our knowledge really is...and even if 99% of the time orbs are just dust motes (I'm not saying this is the case but just for the sake of argument) there's always that 1% that will make us look again harder at our cherished beliefs, if we are honest. Orbs are one thing in the paranormal that I haven't looked into hardly at all, because tbh I just haven't been that interested in them. The reason I started reading this thread is because it mentioned evidence of the Holy Spirit...

• Like 1

Yes, atoms also appear to be in all places at all times. Is the Holy Spirit present in every atom, or is it the ethereal power which adheres atoms and forms molecules? Your incessant focus on the "orb" is your theological undoing, especially when you conflate the orb with interconnected circles.

My professor says it's rabbits (seriously, for him, though, not everywhere and for all people).

This reminds me of a story I read long ago (I might be able to find a link but too lazy at the moment to try) about an American company in WWII which was accompanied by a mysterious rabbit...white, iirc. As long as the rabbit was with them, they experienced no casualties.

eta: Iirc, the rabbit joined them of its own accord, it's not like they bought one or had one with them at the start of coming to Europe...

Edited by Gummug

Just as there is no verifiable evidence that any deity exists, this also applies to the so called Holy Spirit. People who claim to be 'spirit filled' often behave in a crazy way , which would do no credit to such an entity. I believe the behaviour they exhibit is created by them, consciously or subconsciously, and is not external to their psyche.

• Like 1

Some religions play this card pretty dishonestly and make it clear that if you don't experience it there is something wrong with you ("too arrogant"). I remember Mormon Elders (young men in their twenties) doing this to me. I don't know if maybe they were just amateurs at it or what but it was counterproductive and all I could do to ask them to leave politely.

Please notice how these supernatural orbs resemble the eyeball:

orb9.jpgeyeball4.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

What you are looking at with these orbs is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man while bearing witness to him taking the photo. The Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit.

Romans 9:1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit Glorifies Christ

John 16:9 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

The Holy Spirit bears witness that we belong to Christ and declares this to the Apostles that sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and can go onto the Father.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Edited by notforgotten

A pucca named Harvey?

Tbh I don't remember. I'm not even sure if I read it or watched it on TV but the more I think about it, the more I think I saw it on the history channel (I think).

--'-,--{@

John 14:25 These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

--'-,-{@

Some people who have had a N.D.E. (Near Death Experience) say that their lives had flashed before their eyes (life review) or that they were shown moments of the future. I heard of one such person being shown moments to their lives in bubbles or "orbs".

John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

We have the supernatural orb appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and Cherubim as in Ezekiel 1:15-21. We have seen the supernatural orb descending like a dove as in Mathews 3:16. Also, hovering like the Spirit of God over the face of the waters as in Genesis 1:2. And we have seen the supernatural orb bearing witness as the Spirit of truth, as it is written in 1 John 5:6 and glorifying Christ as in John 16:13.

In my own defense...I believe that a person would have to be a bit of an evil genius to make this stuff up...and although I am not stupid... I am not a genius either.

Edited by notforgotten

~ the supernatural orb is the Holy Spirit and He is highly misunderstood in the world today ~

~ the supernatural orb is the Holy Spirit and He is highly misunderstood in the world today ~

0000000205_zpsb61c732f.jpg

The chariots of God may have something to do with the Holy Spirit as well...this would not be a lifeless chariot...but would be the Holy Spirit Himself as a chariot carrying other spirits:

xmas-orb.jpg

Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands; The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

Here is another artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God:

00010686.jpg

Notice the orbs appearing with Father God and the Cherubim. The orbs are the Holy Spirit. So in this vision we have Father God, Cherubim and the Holy Spirit appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible.

I warn anyone to be weary of speaking bad about the holy spirit.

I am weary of reading about the holy spirit

fullywired

• Like 1

Then why do you two keep entering this thread, just so you can post moaning about it, perhaps stir up a bash fest of the OP?

Hint; if you don't click the link you won't be brought in here.

• Like 1

This painting was done by a modern day artistic genius when she was 10 years old and was inspired by Father God through a dream:

1237064025_cover.jpeg

By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramid".

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

- Akiane Kramarick

The scripture that this painting reminds me most of is:

Genesis 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

albion11.jpg

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

Considering the vantage point that Akiane had, and that she was in the invisible spirit world while dreaming, she probably was in an orb herself at the time this painting was inspired by God.

xmas-orb.jpg

So, we have Father God inspiring modern day artistic geniuses to paint "live bubbles" or orbs.

Edited by notforgotten