Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First woman in the UK to DIE from cannabis...

seeder

By the way, everyone dies of a heart attack. Everyone's heart stops when they die. My mom died of stomach cancer but on her death certificate it said she died of a heart attack. She had acute adenocarcinoma of the lower duodenum and large intestine with metastasis to the liver and heart.

i think you mean that everyone dies of heart stoppage.

a heart attack is something different.

i had one and i'm not dead. there ya go.

another thing to think about is that heart failure doesn't always lead to death either. crazy huh?

• Like 1

It's just grasping at straws. She probably had the coronary risk factors present, and she just so happened to pop after buring half a doobie.

Heart disease can be a very silent killer.

I must confess that I am under the influence while reading through all these posts and I must say I almost died from laughing ... and it took me almost five minutes to type this out very carefully ... no disrespect to the deceased and recently departed ... RIP and all that but ...

Oh my sides doth hurt so ...

~

• Like 6

I must confess that I am under the influence while reading through all these posts and I must say I almost died from laughing ... and it took me almost five minutes to type this out very carefully ... no disrespect to the deceased and recently departed ... RIP and all that but ...

Oh my sides doth hurt so ...

~

:lol: Just for you (mods its the clean version)

• Like 2

Cannabis, Ganja, Pot, Grass whatever you want to call it, is not good for you, unless you want a scrambled egg brain later in life.I've had experience in dealing with all kinds of drug users in the past, and I didn't like seeing the effects it had on people,and I had the pleasure of burning 32 tons of the stuff when I was at work.

• Like 1

what did she have for supper.. some carrots? [ First Woman in the UK to DIE from carrots ]

Never heard of pot "triggering" a heart attack ... or carrots either

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

what did she have for supper.. some carrots? [ First Woman in the UK to DIE from carrots ]

Never heard of pot "triggering" a heart attack ... or carrots either

you could get stabbed in the heart with a very sharp carrot, but i dunno...that's a tough call...
  • Like 2

Cannabis, Ganja, Pot, Grass whatever you want to call it, is not good for you, unless you want a scrambled egg brain later in life.I've had experience in dealing with all kinds of drug users in the past, and I didn't like seeing the effects it had on people,and I had the pleasure of burning 32 tons of the stuff when I was at work.

Are you on the anti-alcohol bandwagon as well?

• Like 3

Well... start looking for a new line of work once weed is legalized everywhere.

• Like 3

Sad, but why mention she was a devout Christian?

Because when God says it's your time to go, it's your time to go? ;)

The drug companies are going to start getting spanked to the tune of billions of dollars of profit losses which already started in 2013. I think marijuana can cause anxiety and if laced with something else can be very dangerous, obviously. Which is precisely why we need to legalize it, so we can regulate it and ensure standards of safety/purity/content for human consumption.

• Like 1

The drug companies are going to start getting spanked to the tune of billions of dollars of profit losses which already started in 2013. I think marijuana can cause anxiety and if laced with something else can be very dangerous, obviously. Which is precisely why we need to legalize it, so we can regulate it and ensure standards of safety/purity/content for human consumption.

Really? You want it regulated? I hope you mean the free market approach over GOV regulated.

• Like 2

Well... start looking for a new line of work once weed is legalized everywhere.

Sounds like a great idea in Colorado for the aspiring entrepreneur! The "Your brain is fried from marijuana and now you're retarded, but We Can Help!" Clinic!

Because marijuana is so addicting and so evil, it will be a difficult and Godly challenge to indoctrinate cure these people back to real life in the real world of plastic molecules and dead loved ones. Amen.

• Like 2

Really? You want it regulated? I hope you mean the free market approach over GOV regulated.

Absolutely yes, getting government out of the way altogether would be the best way for this market to regulate itself. Full transparency of the free market is the best regulator of all, with nobody hiding what they're doing because it's illegal.

• Like 1

Are you on the anti-alcohol bandwagon as well?

Nope, if people want to have a drink its up to them, but taking drugs is another ball game.I like a pint (or a schooner)now and then.

Nope, if people want to have a drink its up to them, but taking drugs is another ball game.I like a pint (or a schooner)now and then.

Hey guess what alcohol.... is a mind altering drug....

sorry to play captain obvious.

• Like 2

I don't want to see that,, but it's coming , and for the exact excuse reason you state. Not that i'm against Purity... but as soon as it's regulated, production will be limited to Government Approved growers... which means BIG business , probably Drug Companies !. ..and hilarious commercials on tv.

This is rubbish, I don't believe for one second that this woman died because of cannabis. May be she died whilst on cannabis.

It is common knowledge that hemp, which is used by humans for more than 10,000 years, never ever killed anybody.

And it should be also common knowledge that prohibition on cannabis destroyed millions of human lifes and families worldwide.

Actually it is a healing and salvation plant and one of the greatest gifts from God respectively Mother Nature.

War on animals or plants is blasphemous anyway.

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass ..."

Genesis 1:11

• Like 1

This is a joke. She did not die from smoking pot. beyond stupid.

I am shocked, you mean that the Mail, as usual, made it up?

• Like 1

You do realize that alcohol is a mind altering drug that kills brain cells, damages the liver, in high doses can cause death, can cause people to black out, pass out, and is responsible for millions of deaths every year? Also, withdrawal from alcohol if you are an addict can KILL you, just the withdrawal alone. Not to mention delirium tremens (DTs) which can cause vivid hallucinations, seizures, and uncontrollable shaking.

And you do realize that while pot smoked by adolescents has the risk of changing the brain chemistry and damaging short term memory (something alcohol also can do), marijuana cannot kill you even in high doses, withdrawal from it for an addict only causes minor discomfort, it does not damage the liver, nor does it kill brain cells.

And alcohol is legal, but marijuana is not why again? Purely political my friend. Purely political. It is not based on science at all.

• Like 7

You are actually stupid arent you.... like you actually know the amount of Cannabis to take before it becomes toxic :no: Looking for a facepalm emoticon... but cant find one.

For your pleasure: https://www.google.de/search?q=facepalm+emoticon&client=firefox-a&hs=TYh&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=lQ_sUouIKoGXtQbo_ICICA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=907

Edited by toast

You do realize that alcohol is a mind altering drug that kills brain cells, damages the liver, in high doses can cause death, can cause people to black out, pass out, and is responsible for millions of deaths every year? Also, withdrawal from alcohol if you are an addict can KILL you, just the withdrawal alone. Not to mention delirium tremens (DTs) which can cause vivid hallucinations, seizures, and uncontrollable shaking.

all this and we haven't even mentioned the social impact it has on the workplace, in the family unit and in relationships as a whole. never mind those people who are killed by drunk drivers...

• Like 3

Others have covered what I was intimating, but I will ask "what about cigarettes?" they're drugs and they'll kill you. Playing Russian roulette is safer then smoking.

• Like 1