Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bush family tree

Chris_com28

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris_com28

• Talon

• Independent1

• wunarmdscissor

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Kerry and Bush are also cousins and related to Count Dracula.

331968[/snapback]

I would be willing to believe that, seeing as how they both suck... rolleyes.gif

Fluffy thats unfair....

I would have said that is impossible as one is a figment of an imagination, whilst the other two we wish were....

Well I read it on a site that investigates genetics and family trees. I'm pretty sure they ment someone like Vlad The Impailer and not someone that actually drinks blood to stay alive and can turn into a bat.

Well I read it on a site that investigates genetics and family trees. I'm pretty sure they ment someone like Vlad The Impailer and not someone that actually drinks blood to stay alive and can turn into a bat.

332195[/snapback]

I couldn't pull up the link

However, we are all related, if you go back far enough. In fact, I might be your 34th cousin, 9 times removed.

BTW, what the heck does the removed thing mean anyway? I understant thay my cousin and I share one set of grandparents, my 2nd cousin and I share one set of great grandparents, etc..., but what does the removed thing mean? Does anyone know?

Independnt

its an american thing, we dont use that expression.

only really use the "2nd cousin thing", thats about it.

However, we are all related, if you go back far enough. In fact, I might be your 34th cousin, 9 times removed.

Maybe. I read that you could predict who becomes elected next by how "royal" their blood is. The one who has the most genetic connections will apparently be elected President.

Maybe. I read that you could predict who becomes elected next by how "royal" their blood is. The one who has the most genetic connections will apparently be elected President.

332989[/snapback]

I read on these forums that it is the one with the shotest name. I also read that names that end in a sound like "un" win 80% of the time (ie.. Jefferson, Washington, Madison, Clinton, Reagan, Lincoln, Nixon, Johnson, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Doe this mean the Royals can all get lost over to the White House and just... not come back?