Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientist Tells End of the world soon

Arkitecht

Seen this video and just had to post it.The guy is very likely dead after putting this up.(All signs point to that)And there is all his info given in the description. Phone number,email,address...If it is a hoax,which im not saying it is or it isn't, it at least is very strange...

http://youtu.be/5Yjfghp0rGc

The mad professors.

The mad scientists.

The mad human.

So whats new, apart from today this lot get grants to go to college or Uni and people think they know what they are talking about just because they got in.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

I smell waste material from a male bovine farmyard animal here.The video was most amusing as is any you tube presentation on this subject matter and the acting was was very bad by said fake Scientist or astronomer.

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 6

From the channel description:

"We are inspiered by paul washer, leonard ravenhill, and many other great REALLL preachers. NOT these FAKE 501c Govt. preachers who are leading people to fema camps. You better get prepared Christ is on his way back. All those left behing. Good luck with that. You may be able to delete your browsing history from your mate, but you cannot delete your browsing history from JESUS CHRIST."

http://www.youtube.com/user/CourageousNerdz

So yeah... "science".

• Like 4

Not understanding why he would make a video there,when it would at the very least cost him his job.He is at a location where very expensive equipment is used,(to say the least) and to risk everything seems odd.He is at the Observatory, shows the telescope,and tells people what is the big secret.Why tell everyone what the secret is,from there,unless he was trying to prove it without any doubt.Plus he show's the coordinates of said object on the computer.Strange...

Because, rather than "Professor Kaplan", this is probably some pesky student... I'm surprised no one has posted what those coordinates are of, yet. Surely someone's looked them up and realized it was just Pluto or something?

meh, Iv only be alive for 19 years and in that time there has been way to many people saying the world is going to end on some date or soon.

So meh, don't care anymore.

still waiting for it B)

• Like 1

meh, Iv only be alive for 19 years and in that time there has been way to many people saying the world is going to end on some date or soon.

So meh, don't care anymore.

still waiting for it B)

With the internet, the "End of the World" has become a cottage industry.

Zecharia Sitchin is laughing in his grave just like the way he laughed when asked if he was serious.

http://www.skepdic.com/sitchin.html

post-142153-0-32100100-1391135638_thumb.

• Like 1

There is an astronomical instrument call Pan-Starrs that back in 2008 verified that nothing as large as Mars was within 320AU and that nothing as large as Earth was within 340AU and nothing as large as Jupiter was within 2100AU. So no one has to worry about unknown planet sized objects being close to us now or in the near future.

Seen this video and just had to post it.The guy is very likely dead after putting this up.(All signs point to that)And there is all his info given in the description. Phone number,email,address...If it is a hoax,which im not saying it is or it isn't, it at least is very strange...

Strange? It's youtube. He was likely already brain dead before he made the video.
  • Like 1

From the channel description:

"We are inspiered by paul washer, leonard ravenhill, and many other great REALLL preachers. NOT these FAKE 501c Govt. preachers who are leading people to fema camps. You better get prepared Christ is on his way back. All those left behing. Good luck with that. You may be able to delete your browsing history from your mate, but you cannot delete your browsing history from JESUS CHRIST."

http://www.youtube.c...CourageousNerdz

So yeah... "science".

You may be able to delete your browsing history from your mate, but you cannot delete your browsing history from JESUS CHRIST." --------- LOL

Edited by SameerPrehistorica

If anyone believes this, then they can give me all their money and worldly goods. I'll see that they get used in a way that I would approve of.

• Like 2

Whew!Thank you David-C for finding that..Now if that guy is ever expecting to find a job in that field,he will never work in a serious capacity. What a douche.

Whew!Thank you David-C for finding that..Now if that guy is ever expecting to find a job in that field,he will never work in a serious capacity. What a douche.

If you Google "nibiru debunked hoax" you would have no need for a "Whew!"

Keep in mind that the astroid belt shows no disruption by planet sized bodies, and such large masses do not behave like Comets.

• Like 1

If you Google "nibiru debunked hoax" you would have no need for a "Whew!"

Keep in mind that the astroid belt shows no disruption by planet sized bodies, and such large masses do not behave like Comets.

But they are subject to laws of physics, and these laws are observed in effect everywhere we've looked in the universe. Its pretty safe to say that the effects of a planetary body entering the solar system can be predected.

• Like 1

I never knew, or cared much about the nibiru thing. So at first I was kinda hearing this guy. Right up till the really bad acting when he got the phone call. That was funny.

There is never ever a need to google anything about planet sized bodies. Current astronomical devices have shown there is nothing planet sized out there within a distance 50 times the distance to Pluto! This Nibiru/Hercolubus/Nemesis whatever is just fodder for the extremely gullible.

• Like 2

i thought the music was cool but the rest yeah kinda feels like bull **** i could make a list of all the ****ty thangs wrong with the world today but thought to it was a waste of time and such thangs there realy is not any thing i can do about it to change its corse so ill sit here siping my hot tea and watching the ol lady walk around in only a t shirt talking on the phone to her sister lmao

But its on Youtube, so must be true :clap: