Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dragon sighting

Heedfulconch3

the human mind is an amazing thing, at day, it creates worlds, and at night, it enters them in the form of dreams.

some mythical creatures make their homes inside these dreams, but not all of them do.

i look around myself as i type this, as i know i'm being watched. sometimes a quick glance around too look at something and midway there, i see something odd, like an eye outside, when i look back, it is gone. it started a few weeks ago, coming back from centro galleria, that i saw something in the sky, a black cloud that was seriously hauling 4$$, actually, i don't know if it even was a cloud. after that, i started to feel like i was being watched, mainly at night, either on the computer or watching top gear with my grandparents. occasionally i hear flapping outside, too slow to be a bird and making quite a bit of noise, it must have been quite enough to not reach the ears of my grandparents or my (possibly) sleeping 3 year old cousin, as i asked them about it and they said they heard nothing. i got a good close up in bed when i heard it again and looked out the window: a tail that looks good enough to be a damn good mace, large body with what looked like spikes coming out of it's back, a large head shaped like a lion with blue-ish eyes and... lord knows how sharp the fangs were. it had landed and was looking at my window, i could see it as i had good perception, no one else could, because it was like a chameleon, it blended in perfectly. 1 week after, i went on a school camp, to Avon valley national park, owned by Guildford grammar school, where i go. after the first night, my tent-mate said it felt like he was being watched by something, his name will not be disclosed, lets just call him john for now. anyway, that day, we went down to the lake for some rowing practice when i saw it again. everyone saw it, on the other side of the lake, drinking. scared everyone but myself away, i just stood there, watching it. i got back to the campsite where everyone was already there, scared sh!t-less when i found a scale that blended in with the background, bigger than my fist.

i decided to tell john my story, he said "if it's stalking you, then we should be fine, r-right?". we got back a few days later, still seeing it, everyone got calmer as more sightings occurred. john asked me on the bus "why do you think it's following you?" i replied "many mythological creatures make their homes inside dreams, but others are attracted to people who think of them, i think of dragons, and thus, it follows me, lord knows what kind of dragon it is. i'm going out tonight, i'm going to find out what it is". keep in mind that i don't have a phone or camera, so i couldn't post any pictures here., but that night, i crept out the back with a flashlight, holding the scale. sure enough, i saw it, on top of the shed, watching me.

moments later, it flew away, and i'm confident enough to say, it was a spirit dragon. now here we are, it still watches me, even as i type this.

well, that's my story, the scale is still with me. to be honest, i think it wants to get into one of my dream worlds, since it's a spirit dragon, it has full access to them, but it needs to wait until i'm asleep, and it needs to come into direct contact to get in. to tell you how much it stalks me... well, it watches as i play, type, work, ride, sleep, etc.

sometimes i'm nervous or frustrated at it, wanting it to leave me alone, but it's my burden. sometimes when being watched it probably isn't even the dragon, might be ol' slendy, which is a problem. john said it left him, as it isn't interested in him, but it doesn't matter. what matters, is that i can't be rid of it, so i have to live with it.

• Like 1

Hmm.. Maybe it was some sort of creepy bird... :/ not sure, but that's weird.

anyway, that day, we went down to the lake for some rowing practice when i saw it again. everyone saw it, on the other side of the lake, drinking. scared everyone but myself away, i just stood there, watching it. i got back to the campsite where everyone was already there, scared sh!t-less when i found a scale that blended in with the background, bigger than my fist.

Pics?

• Like 2

Ok,

Please tell us the following

A. Have you tried capturing this on camera/webcam/cell/videocamcorders?

B. You got the scale, Can we have a picture of this (please do not say your pc broke or you don't own a camera or you lost it or some one is looking after it because we had this girl who said the same story and it ended up her not posting the evidence http://www.unexplain...2 )

C. To not sound like a jerk but why would it just watch you? I mean creatures do not just watch, it clearly can kill you since it can defy the laws of physics so in your opinion, why you think it is following you?

D: I mentioned creepypasta, Is this you http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/User:Heedfulconch3 ?

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Ok,

B. You got the scale, Can we have a picture of this (please do not say your pc broke or you don't own a camera or you lost it or some one is looking after it because we had this girl who said the same story and it ended up her not posting the evidence http://www.unexplain...2 )

C. To not sound like a jerk but why would it just watch you? I mean creatures do not just watch, it clearly can kill you since it can defy the laws of physics so in your opinion, why you think it is following you?

D: I mentioned creepypasta, Is this you http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/User:Heedfulconch3 ?

What is it about dragons that gets people so p***y around here? A month ago I had to deal with an interesting fellow who tried backing up their claims with a mockumentary from Animal Planet... and I laughed... hysterically.

• Like 2

Ok,

D: I mentioned creepypasta, Is this you http://creepypasta.w...r:Heedfulconch3 ?

A: no

B: i said in the topic that i didn't have one

C: i have no **** idea

D: that's my creepy pasta profile page, but i couldn't think of any other names, so yeah

yeah?

So this is a story?

• Like 1

WHERE IS THE SCALE? don't tell me you threw it away, cause you could take a pic of it. If you don't have a camera, use a webcam or your friend's cam or something.

Yeah,you said you can't take a pic?It is 2014 everybody has a cell phone that has a camera. Even homeless people!(true story) Just borrow a friends if you have to and upload the pic.I swear im turning into a freakin' skeptic by the minute after that last incident. Really cough up a pic...or you are just trying to play everyone.

• Like 1

you do realise i said below that i didn't have a phone or camera, right? -_-

No problem, would even not be possible to take pictures from "inside" a fairy tale anyway.

Edited by toast

WHERE IS THE SCALE? don't tell me you threw it away, cause you could take a pic of it. If you don't have a camera, use a webcam or your friend's cam or something.

to be honest, even if i did have a camera, I've been trying to hide it from my 3 year old cousin.

now i can't remember where i put it, it's like the fossil i got from my Kalbarri trip, no idea where it is now.

i'll have another look tonight.

No problem, would even not be possible to take pictures from "inside" a fairy tale anyway.

says the guy who hasn't experienced what i did, although, you don't have to believe it.

mock me if you will, as i wouldn't give a rats...

• Like 1

to be honest, even if i did have a camera, I've been trying to hide it from my 3 year old cousin.

now i can't remember where i put it, it's like the fossil i got from my Kalbarri trip, no idea where it is now.

the scale

Yeah,you said you can't take a pic?It is 2014 everybody has a cell phone that has a camera. Even homeless people!(true story) Just borrow a friends if you have to and upload the pic.I swear im turning into a freakin' skeptic by the minute after that last incident. Really cough up a pic...or you are just trying to play everyone.

even if i did find a camera, like i said earlier, i have to hide my stuff from my cousin or else it becomes her stuff...

so i hid the scale and now i (curses to my memory) can't find it

i refuse to give out any personal details BTW

Please do look.

Hmm.. Maybe it was some sort of creepy bird... :/ not sure, but that's weird.

i'm trying to resist the urge to say:

"ya don't say"

wait a minute...

GODAMNIT

Maybe it was like a hyrax?

• Like 3