Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dragon sighting

Heedfulconch3

Lol Sakari, is that an object you own, or a pic ya snagged off the internet?

IT's snagged off the internet, google has an image search where you can drag and drop the photo. That's how i caught a few people on this site, claiming the photo was theirs.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

IT's snagged off the internet, google has an image search where you can drag and drop the photo. That's how i caught a few people on this site, claiming the photo was theirs.

Awww, I was hoping Sakari had a dragon scale. It looked neat, wondered what it was made of, lol.

Awww, I was hoping Sakari had a dragon scale. It looked neat, wondered what it was made of, lol.

I would guess varnished wood, or maybe some kind of stone

Course till we know for certain, we cant rule out it being an actual dragon scale :P

Ya know, yer right. It might be a turtle shell or something like that too.

i dont'think its a turtle shell because it appears to have a sewing needle still stuck through it as well as obvious blanket stitching along the edge.

Unfortunately, I can't find the pic- I have my google trained to bring up other stuff, lol. Think I just found a spaulder design I want to use though.

Do these guys come on here expecting people to just believe it?

Yeah, continuous and the most of them are underaged kids but easy to detect with "standard forum forensic skills".

• Like 1

found it - sakari's that is

-
-

Erik Oerlemans brings us this bit of unnatural history- a dragon scale. The prop was constructed of textured air drying clay over a styrene pattern.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That's bloody damn brilliant. Need to save this tidbit to my armor making file.

Edited by rashore

I took the pic and posted it on the internet :)

Ok.....

Dragon Scale

Erik Oerlemans brings us this bit of unnatural history- a dragon scale. The prop was constructed of textured air drying clay over a styrene pattern.

Yes, googled.

Here is an awesome little website. When people post pics, you copy the pics location ( from here where they post ), enter it in search engine, and you will find a lot of information.....Very good tool.

http://www.tineye.com/

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

it must have been quite enough to not reach the ears of my grandparents or my (possibly) sleeping 3 year old cousin

I got a good close up in bed when i heard it again and looked out the window:

So your 3 year old cousin is possibly sleeping, at night I'm assuming, because you are in bed too.

a tail that looks good enough to be a damn good mace, large body with what looked like spikes coming out of it's back,

a large head shaped like a lion with blue-ish eyes and... lord knows how sharp the fangs were.

i could see it as i had good perception, no one else could, because it was like a chameleon, it blended in perfectly.

Yet, at night you can describe all this detail, even the eye color, though it is like a chameleon.

anyway, that day, we went down to the lake for some rowing practice when i saw it again. everyone saw it, on the other side

of the lake, drinking.

And now, it is on the other side of the lake, and can be seen by all, even though it is like a chameleon.

i found a scale that blended in with the background, bigger than my fist.

Yet the scale blended into the background from a chameleon-like Dragon, that could be seen from the other side of the lake.

Deanylyzing is everything

• Like 1

I have the scale from your dragon. I broke into your home and stole it while you were playing WoW. For the right price, you can have it back.

erik+dragon+scale.jpg

Ahhhh, the missing scale of smaug

Moral of the story :

If a giant mythical dragon decided to 'drop it's scale' :clap: for you, you better hope you don't have a nosy cousin around at home.

Damn cousins.

• Like 1

Things like this make me glad the internet wasn't around when I was a kid. Over active imaginations and the world-wide-web do not mix well.

I hear that. When I was a kid, adults rarely believed anything I said, even stuff that actually happened. I guess these days kids just log onto the Internet and have a whole audience believing every word they say.

• Like 2

i learned how to write dragon script, so i may be able to communicate now.

ill give it a try

no don't put that in the writing section on the forum and stop wasting people's time

• Like 1

no don't put that in the writing section on the forum and stop wasting people's time

you're not influencing me not to, il do what i want

it must have been quite enough to not reach the ears of my grandparents or my (possibly) sleeping 3 year old cousin

I got a good close up in bed when i heard it again and looked out the window:

So your 3 year old cousin is possibly sleeping, at night I'm assuming, because you are in bed too.

a tail that looks good enough to be a damn good mace, large body with what looked like spikes coming out of it's back,

a large head shaped like a lion with blue-ish eyes and... lord knows how sharp the fangs were.

i could see it as i had good perception, no one else could, because it was like a chameleon, it blended in perfectly.

Yet, at night you can describe all this detail, even the eye color, though it is like a chameleon.

anyway, that day, we went down to the lake for some rowing practice when i saw it again. everyone saw it, on the other side

of the lake, drinking.

And now, it is on the other side of the lake, and can be seen by all, even though it is like a chameleon.

i found a scale that blended in with the background, bigger than my fist.

Yet the scale blended into the background from a chameleon-like Dragon, that could be seen from the other side of the lake.

Deanylyzing is everything

it was a vague description, it was all i could make out at the time

and yes, it wasn't exactly seen, we just saw the shimmer coming from the other side and the ripples across the water

and the scale was also a just a shimmer.

Edited by Heedfulconch3
  • Like 1

ok, this topic went over board. so we are assuming you lost the scale and now using a made up language to prove what?

• Like 1

ill give it a try

Is that a joke, you are being facetious? Or are you role-playing this thread or doing a writing exercise of some sort? Or are you being serious? And out of completely random curiosity, what dragon script are you speaking of? There's a couple of them out there.

I would say this statement is over the top, but it kind of isn't. I've seen other tales where people claim to be able to communicate with dragons, ghosts, demons, bigfoot, aliens, and a bunch of other stuff too.

• Like 1

ill give it a try

Wow...so you guy's decided to feed the troll i see.And now you have many wasted pages of this?!Well congrats to whoever you are.Maybe one of the guy's at ATS said,"Look what i can get them to believe!"Or it could just be some lone nut.Nice.You could fertilize a Field with this stuff..
  • Like 2

ill give it a try

you're not influencing me not to, il do what i want

I think we've seen enough now.

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.

*Thread Closed*

• Like 6