Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do we recognize an alien intelligence ?

UM-Bot

The United States army is half the size of China's and about the size of India's army, North Korea's army and Russia's army.

Really? Werid, Then do you know why is cost 6 times as much to operate Americas Army? Better equipment? Better Job benefits?

Even though your wildly inaccurate claim is wild, and inaccurate, I'll answer: YES.

(see scowl's post above though--at least his numbers are more based in reality)

Would you rather have China, or Russia with an army that large? Would you rather have them the most powerful on the planet? That would be grim if it were so.

If you have read all my previous post, you will have understood that I am not well educated in this area, Thus I do not make claims, I merely offer my view, which is is mostly incorect, because, well, im uneducated in this area. Funny how that works :tu:

Well a power hungry country, is a power hungry country. we strewed no matter whos the biggest.

Really? Werid, Then do you know why is cost 6 times as much to operate Americas Army? Better equipment? Better Job benefits?

You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

• Like 2

You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

No of course not. I do not understand why people are thinking I am an idiot When I am clearing telling you people I do not know this area. Thus my view are purely uneducated. I am not a igorance C*** that can not admit my knowledge Gaps. PLEASE PEOPLE EDUCATE ME!!!!!!!!!

I just feel a difference of 500 Billion a Big leap. I have no idea how much things cost in this area. So what it looks like could very well be not what it is.

So for good equipment and good benefits and welbeing to the American army, it costs and extra 500 billion, is this what we are saying? Please correct me!

Edited by The Id3al Experience

John Lennon, smart man, shot in the back, very sad.

• Like 3

So for good equipment and good benefits and welbeing to the American army, it costs and extra 500 billion, is this what we are saying? Please correct me!

This is pretty far off the topic we were discussing which was already off the topic of the thread. You might want to ask someplace else.

The United States army is half the size of China's and about the size of India's army, North Korea's army and Russia's army.

The US spends more on the military than the next ten countries on the planet

Does it mean then that they an alien intelligence .... presumably requiring more to sustain than a non alien one...or is it just that there are a lot of misappropriated items that need to be constantly replaced?

Just wait until Skynet Unleashes there HK-Aerials ! Were toast then ! :tu::gun: