Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eh..to feel God's will on our world...

ambelamba

Maybe The Bible is not the good source for God's will on our world. Actually, it's more like an advertisement.

Do you really wanna feel God? I have a good source of information on God for you. It's called CIA World Factbook.

Gnomic. :unsure2:

Huh? Is that a derivative of J. Edgar Hoover's "Guide to Clean Living", or Richard Nixon's "How to Con the Nation and Not Get Away with It," or Rondbo Reagan's "What--Me Worry" as he sent cakes to Iran and obliterated citizenry in Nicaragua against the will of Congress?

• Like 1

A very indirect way of saying that God is a sick b******.

What, ambel... no room in your philosophy for ANY human responsibility for choices? That's quite the world view you have their fella :)
  • Like 2

Maybe The Bible is not the good source for God's will on our world. Actually, it's more like an advertisement.

Do you really wanna feel God? I have a good source of information on God for you. It's called CIA World Factbook.

No one can feel God.

i dont believe the bible is a good voice for god. its an intresting read. but i dont think its message was given to us by a divine being.

i dont believe the bible is a good voice for god. its an intresting read. but i dont think its message was given to us by a divine being.

Certainly it wasn't. But I simply can't shake the feeling that the progenitors of Israelite saw 'something' on the Mt. Sinai.

But you know...nature might be a way to prove that God is not entirely evil. The evidence of it might get you a jail time if you grow it in your backyard. :D

EDIT: So, that's why there are a lot of hydroponic superstores in my county.

Edited by ambelamba

God is a bit of a turn off, I'd rather feel some goddesses.

Hmmm. . . is the 'CIA Factbook' a "turn on?" Kinky. . .