Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragon Flying Over England

Dragons2

Ok so I know I've needing it up here on the forums about how dragons are real, but this video seemed worthy of posting it up. Especially since there are hardly any good dragon vids. This is a supposed video of a dragon flying over somewhere in England. The exact location and date are unspecified. I'm not an expert at faking videos so I'd like you guys to dissect the **** out of this vid and tell me what you think

Enjoy!

Really?

My bad I don't get on often enough do you think it's real?

I sure hope so >.<

I'd love for it to be real, but the way it glides through the air i.e, the wings flapping, looks so unnatural and...... fake. Every now and then we get a viral video, or a publicity stunt. but this is pretty old and was posted on here before.

• Like 2

would love for dragons too be real but the way its wings are positioned when flying would make it incapable of flight.

• Like 1

wings ment to flap, up and down, this dragon certainly does not, more of hug me, hug me not. lol

wings ment to flap, up and down, this dragon certainly does not, more of hug me, hug me not. lol

i thought it wasnt moving up and down but think as the angle of the dragon changes it looks like its hugging when its slightly flying up and on its side

would love for dragons too be real but the way its wings are positioned when flying would make it incapable of flight.

Yeah the wings look off but I was thinking that maybe it uses the wind currents to its advantage?

Near weightless bones? Internal gasses? Psychic energy?

Perhaps the wings only aid in flight lol idk

Edited by Dragons2

Yeah the wings look off but I was thinking that maybe it uses the wind currents to its advantage?

Near weightless bones? Internal gasses? Psychic energy?

Perhaps the wings only aid in flight lol idk

Any other creature in the history of life that flew similarly, that you can think of? I can't think of one.

Any other creature in the history of life that flew similarly, that you can think of? I can't think of one.

Neither can I but Dragon species might have variants on the way they are capable of flight. This ones probably not using traditional means used by other animals. Plus I'm no expert on the history of life either hehe

Edited by Dragons2

They're wise sentient beings that know we'd dissect the first 100 we can get our hands on?

Yes, that's it.

i thought it wasnt moving up and down but think as the angle of the dragon changes it looks like its hugging when its slightly flying up and on its side

yes perhaps you are right, an illusion on the angle per say, but i still say there is something not right, not natural in the wing proposition and very mechanical movement.

• Like 1

This has been identified.

It's the same animal as below, the video is just taken from a different angle.

42_6146825547a62b97a0b593bf5aa5b4bd-617x346.jpg

See? Almost perfect match.

• Like 1

I´m not a d-believer but I have to say that birds are performing this "hug-me" maneuver

when slowing down and right before/during landing and touchdown. :yes:

Edited by toast

A flying whale? Please, it's obviously just an ordinary weather balloon. I swear, the people on this site will take any blurry photo or video and make the wildest assumptions.

post-92716-0-89871300-1391454862_thumb.j

Edited by Andami
  • Like 1

I´m not a d-believer but I have to say that birds are performing this "hug-me" maneuver

when slowing down and right before/during landing and touchdown. :yes:

true true.. but is this so called dragon slowing down and/or landing touchdown

Come on guys - one can make the claim that things like Bigfoot, sea monsters, etc. are real and rarely seen because they can hide, they live under the ocean, whatever.

But how on Earth does something large stay hidden if it's primary form of location is flight? And in this case, flight over a populated area.

true true.. but is this so called dragon slowing down and/or landing touchdown

Yes+no, it just slowed down from mach8 to get filmed. :lol: