Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigate 9/11 Super Bowl Interview

johnnya254

Sorry but the objects turned

Point them out then?? :blink:

I do not recall this ever being discussed at the SLC forum.

ZZZzzzz.......Sorry but your opinions are not evidence. lol

The object turned silvery. That makes it aluminum.

The Screw Loose crew discussed the size of the silvery objects which you pretend not to see. Go figure.

See you did use the word. Just because Skyeagle was trying to use the word to understand some poorly written and clearly weird statement of yours doesn't matter. The aluminum was still there. The airframe was still there even if it was shattered. Your inability to understand that the aluminum from the airframe was still in the building despite impact and fireball is not my problem.

The statements of the engineers, already posted, and the newscaster, and the museum employee are not my opinion.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

Watch the video, they are white hot and cool down and disappear......Silvery droplets.... :blink: hahahahahaha!!! lol

Maybe you could get around to telling which of these (left or right) is steel and which one is aluminium??

There is nothing white hot in the video. That is a lie.

Cooled steel turns dark. Thus your pixel test is worthless.

Here it is again...You can see it below, it's silver/green/silver!!

Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface."

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Maybe you could show us your so called metal detecting prowess and tell us which one of these images is steel and which one is aluminium, the one on the left or right hand side?

Is your refusal to tell us which metal is which, highlight your lack of metal detecting skills and that you are talking utter tripe?? :yes: lol

It's a pointless test since aluminum cools silvery and steel cools dark.

The object turned silvery. That makes it aluminum.

Hilarious.

You determined it was aluminium based on a high compressed youtube video, captured from hundreds of feet away, while falling at free fall speeds?? :blink:

Excuse me but.........hahahahahahahaha!!

There is nothing even remotely scientific about your logic process.

The Screw Loose crew discussed the size of the silvery objects which you pretend not to see. Go figure.
I can see white/yellow/orange droplets which disappear from view when they cool down.

So please show me these silvery droplets.....lol

See you did use the word.
After Skyeagle had used the word to accused me of saying that the plane had disappeared, when I didn't say it disappeared.
Just because Skyeagle was trying to use the word to understand some poorly written and clearly weird statement of yours doesn't matter.
Oh but it does whjen he accuses me of saying the plane disappeared when that is not what I said.

I asked him to explain what he thought was left of the plane after the impact and explosion.

The aluminum was still there.
And did I say there was no aluminium there?? :blink: lol
The airframe was still there even if it was shattered.
So if the airframe shattered, then it's not really a frame anymore is it?? :blink: lol
Your inability to understand that the aluminum from the airframe was still in the building despite impact and fireball is not my problem.
No, I understand perfectly well there was aluminium in the building, but that is not proof that the molten metal is aluminium.

By that logic, if I were to conclude

Steel was in the building, therefore it was steel.....:blink:

That's scientific is it?? lol

The statements of the engineers, already posted, and the newscaster, and the museum employee are not my opinion.

Your statement that they are wrong is your opinion backed up with ZERO evidence......lol

There is nothing white hot in the video. That is a lie.

Cooled steel turns dark. Thus your pixel test is worthless.

Of course it's worthless because it shows you that you are wrong.
  • Like 1

And here it is again, the NIST trying to recreate the glowing orange molten aluminium and FAILING........BADLY!! lol

And here I point out the problems for you, just in case you missed it.

post-94025-0-62534300-1390850217_thumb.j

I can see white/yellow/orange droplets which disappear from view when they cool down.

As noted in reports, the droplets cooled to a silver or gray color.

And here it is again, the NIST trying to recreate the glowing orange molten aluminium and FAILING......

Let's take a look.

Molten Aluminum

FPI602180326AR_b.jpg

What colors are evident in the photo?

Edited by skyeagle409

One report v Numerous reports means you have been outpointed on evidence.....lol

If you can't see the fusion of molten steel and concrete, then

Its no secret if you actually read the links I posted. lol

No need, the experts who examined it determined this and looking at the photo, you can see it for yourself.

Nothing you have posted has shown anything other than the number of compacted floors in the so-called meteor, which has been shown to be a small piece from 20 compacted floors.

There is no melted steel or concrete in the so-called meteor. Point out anything you think was melted. You claim it is visible so point it out.

Your links have supported the engineers that state that the so-called meteor was formed by compaction.

Please name the experts. You mentioned Voorsanger. He is an architect.

They can claim it is molten aluminium, but experimentation proves them incorrect.

Sorry, NIST is correct.

As noted in reports, the droplets cooled to a silver or gray color.

Silver or grey colour??

And what does that prove exactly?? lol

Here it is again...You can see it below, it's silver/green/silver!!

They are very small images, but you should have no problem detecting which metal is which??

Unless you want me compress it to make it look like a youtube video and maybe animate it falling at free fall speeds, cause that makes metal so much easier to detect.

This is a fake test. Aluminum cools silvery. Steel cools dark.

Nothing you have posted has shown anything other than the number of compacted floors in the so-called meteor, which has been shown to be a small piece from 20 compacted floors.

From your one source, where as my multiple sources state otherwise and even after it as been put into a temperature controlled room, they are still stating it's 4 floors compressed by the intense heat and pressure.
There is no melted steel or concrete in the so-called meteor. Point out anything you think was melted. You claim it is visible so point it out.
Sorry if you can't see it. lol
Your links have supported the engineers that state that the so-called meteor was formed by compaction.

Please name the experts. You mentioned Voorsanger. He is an architect.

And in charge of preserving the items.

To claim he is wrong, you need this thing called evidence.

Somehow you seem to think your opinion is evidence, well it isn't. lol

Sorry, NIST is correct.

The video shows otherwise I'm afraid.

If the NIST can't replicate what they claim, it's bunk.

But we knew that anyway didn't we?? lol

And here it is again, the NIST trying to recreate the glowing orange molten aluminium and FAILING........BADLY!! lol

At time line 2:00, you will notice the orange color in the cup of molten aluminum and that aluminum is not even of the alloyed with other metals unlike aluminum used aircraft that is alloyed with other metals such as zinc and copper.

type used in aircraft.

As all previous warnings have been ignored, the thread will now be closed for moderator review.

Closed.

• Like 2