Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigate 9/11 Super Bowl Interview

johnnya254

The reason you or I haven't been asked what we think because our overly sensitized, soviet style media cries the worn out disrespect for the dead and belittlement of the American Patriot.

No, the reason that we've not been asked is because your chances of being selected to participate on any particular poll are pretty slim (unless you're actively seeking them out and getting on as many mailing/phone lists as possible). Concerning 9/11, the consensus of the experts in the relevant scientific fields is that the main points of the official story are the best answer currently for what happened. Some theorists like to argue that these experts are bowing to political pressure, which if it was indeed the case would just require that much more evidence be provided by these theorists showing that is so. Given that, it sounds like our media is actually being respectful of the dead; they're not just carelessly airing any old theory with little evidence and expertise to back it. I don't know what any of this has to do with patriotism, the media's reaction seems pretty logical.

You will realize this is very far from dead for a lot of Americans.

Miley Cyrus' performance at the MTV Awards last year isn't dead for a lot of Americans, so that's not saying much on its own.

• Like 3

Its not up to me to find evidence to support your claims. So what you're saying then is that you have nothing to back up your statement that there was a 2008 world-wide poll that showed that over half the world "doesn't know" what happened on 9/11.

Fabricating facts and invoking Godwin's Law essentially shows that you have no leg to stand on whatsoever and can safely be ignored. Thanks....

Cz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_opinion_polls

http://www.brookings.edu/research/reports/2011/09/08-opinion-poll-telhami( Read closely only 22% would say war was justified after 9/11)

http://www.angusreidglobal.com/polls/38598/most_americans_reject_9_11_conspiracy_theories/ (here you go American based, absolutely asinine questions but still 25% do not agree)

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/911-and-the-war-on-terror-polls-show-what-people-really-believe-10-years-later.html (feel free to counter-research and legitimize lots of claims).

http://en.wikipedia....1_opinion_polls

http://www.brookings...on-poll-telhami( Read closely only 22% would say war was justified after 9/11)

http://www.angusreid...iracy_theories/ (here you go American based, absolutely asinine questions but still 25% do not agree)

http://www.washingto...ter.html (feel free to counter-research and legitimize lots of claims).

Your original statement was

Well considering a larger chunk of not only Americans but people around the world "don't know" what happened on 9/11.

So what is in these links that backs up that statement. It would also be helpful for you to explain what you mean by placing quotes around the words don't know.

Here is a real conspiracy :

When watching TV ( directv, dishnetwork,etc. ) I ( all of us ) have a button on the remote that goes to last channel. When a commercial comes on, I use this button. 99.9% of the time, when I go to a channel when a commercial comes on, that channel also is on a commercial......Don't believe me, try it.

There is a conspiracy folks. The Government does not want us to be able to watch programs commercial free. ( live ) They have conspired with every station out there, and they have found a way to all air commercials at the same time.....

Now for the kicker.....

This even happens on live events, such as NCAA footbal games. Yes, the government has even found ways to get sports to call a time out, go out of bounds, score a touchdown, fake an injury, have a real injury, etc. all at the same timing.

Myself, I am not going to take it......What are they trying to hide?

Edited by Sakari

No, the reason that we've not been asked is because your chances of being selected to participate on any particular poll are pretty slim (unless you're actively seeking them out and getting on as many mailing/phone lists as possible). Concerning 9/11, the consensus of the experts in the relevant scientific fields is that the main points of the official story are the best answer currently for what happened. Some theorists like to argue that these experts are bowing to political pressure, which if it was indeed the case would just require that much more evidence be provided by these theorists showing that is so. Given that, it sounds like our media is actually being respectful of the dead; they're not just carelessly airing any old theory with little evidence and expertise to back it. I don't know what any of this has to do with patriotism, the media's reaction seems pretty logical.

Miley Cyrus' performance at the MTV Awards last year isn't dead for a lot of Americans, so that's not saying much on its own.

Haha I enjoyed this response. I sometimes wonder if shutting up and being a die hard supporter of my country and neighbor would be more beneficial then attempting to decipher the endless amounts of opportunity's to play connect-the-dots. Then I look around and see how many people would lay down and grovel for security against an invisible enemy bent on destroying free will. Fear, population management 101, this is why 9/11 is impossible for me to justify. We declare war on a 'Idea' creating a perpetual state of fear, whilst invading and oppressing a country wondering why we aren't embraced. It would be the same if a tea party 'terrorized' a city in Russia, instead of declaring it a catastrophe they invade and search for counter-parts to the insane within your own head.

From the above linked / quoted page:

350px-911worldopinionpoll_Sep2008_pie.png

46% believe it was Al-Qaeda

29% believe something other than it being Al-Qaeda

25% don't know who did it.

A far cry from your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11.

http://www.brookings...on-poll-telhami( Read closely only 22% would say war was justified after 9/11)

Does not support your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11

http://www.angusreid...iracy_theories/ (here you go American based, absolutely asinine questions but still 25% do not agree)

Does not support your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11. In fact, this poll supports the position that most American's don't believe some of the more popular conspiracy theories.

Your thoughts on the quality if the questions serve to underscore my earlier comment that opinion polls are useless as evidence of anything.

http://www.washingto...ter.html (feel free to counter-research and legitimize lots of claims).

Does not support your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11.

If this is your research that is supposed to support your claim, I would suggest that you have failed.

Is this the point where you throw another meaningless Hitler reference / quote at us....?

Cz

• Like 2

Your original statement was

So what is in these links that backs up that statement. It would also be helpful for you to explain what you mean by placing quotes around the words don't know.

I would consider 'don't know' in both sections of "yes it is a conspiracy" and "I don know if it is a conspiracy" to be essentially the same. I suppose you could argue the same thing but considering the nature it correlates in the way I use it much better.

When watching TV ( directv, dishnetwork,etc. ) I ( all of us ) have a button on the remote that goes to last channel. When a commercial comes on, I use this button. 99.9% of the time, when I go to a channel when a commercial comes on, that channel also is on a commercial......Don't believe me, try it.

There is a conspiracy folks. The Government does not want us to be able to watch programs commercial free. ( live ) They have conspired with every station out there, and they have found a way to all air commercials at the same time.....

Now for the kicker.....

This even happens on live events, such as NCAA footbal games. Yes, the government has even found ways to get sports to call a time out, go out of bounds, score a touchdown, fake an injury, have a real injury, etc. all at the same timing.

Would be a funny newspaper cartoon, dad's trying to pick up the commercial free station the 'elites' have with his tinfoil bunny ears.

From the above linked / quoted page:

350px-911worldopinionpoll_Sep2008_pie.png

46% believe it was Al-Qaeda

29% believe something other than it being Al-Qaeda

25% don't know who did it.

A far cry from your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11.

Does not support your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11

Does not support your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11. In fact, this poll supports the position that most American's don't believe some of the more popular conspiracy theories.

Your thoughts on the quality if the questions serve to underscore my earlier comment that opinion polls are useless as evidence of anything.

Does not support your position that "A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world" don't know what happened on 9/11.

If this is your research that is supposed to support your claim, I would suggest that you have failed.

Is this the point where you throw another meaningless Hitler reference / quote at us....?

Cz

Actually that graph clearly shows that OVER 50% of people do NOT believe the official story.

• Like 2

Actually that graph clearly shows that OVER 50% of people do NOT believe the official story.

Yes... But that is not what you claimed.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

Federal officials either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to prevent them because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.

• 59% "not likely"
  • 20% "somewhat likely"
  • 16% "very likely"[13][14]

The collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

• 77% "unlikely"
  • 10% "somewhat likely"
  • 6% "very likely"[13][15]

The Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists.

• 80% "not likely"
  • 6% "somewhat likely"
  • 6% "very likely"[13][16]

• Like 2

I apologize for being unclear, I do not endorse any particular theory to 9/11 but the fact the government will not cooperate with numerous attempts to re-open a investigation with the amounts of worldwide and domestic skepticism screams cynicism. Combine the lack of transparency and conspiracy theories unravelling into full blown conspiracy that are shrugged off and oppressed. Remember a theory is the conception of everything you know to be true.

Conspiracy Theory Poll Results

On our national poll this week we took the opportunity to poll 20 widespread and/or infamous conspiracy theories. Many of these theories are well known to the public, others perhaps to just the darker corners of the internet. Here’s what we found:

- 37% of voters believe global warming is a hoax, 51% do not. Republicans say global warming is a hoax by a 58-25 margin, Democrats disagree 11-77, and Independents are more split at 41-51. 61% of Romney voters believe global warming is a hoax

- 6% of voters believe Osama bin Laden is still alive

- 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and the US government covered it up. More Romney voters (27%) than Obama voters (16%) believe in a UFO coverup

- 28% of voters believe secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t

- 28% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 attacks. 36% of Romney voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, 41% do not

- 20% of voters believe there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism, 51% do not

- 7% of voters think the moon landing was faked

- 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters

- Voters are split 44%-45% on whether Bush intentionally misled about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 72% of Democrats think Bush lied about WMDs, Independents agree 48-45, just 13% of Republicans think so

- 29% of voters believe aliens exist

- 14% of voters say the CIA was instrumental in creating the crack cocaine epidemic in America’s inner cities in the 1980’s

- 9% of voters think the government adds fluoride to our water supply for sinister reasons (not just dental health)

- 4% of voters say they believe “lizard people” control our societies by gaining political power

- 51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone

- 14% of voters believe in Bigfoot

- 15% of voters say the government or the media adds mind-controlling technology to TV broadcast signals (the so-called Tinfoil Hat crowd)

- 5% believe exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons

- 15% of voters think the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry “invent” new diseases to make money

- Just 5% of voters believe that Paul McCartney actually died in 1966

- 11% of voters believe the US government allowed 9/11 to happen, 78% do not agree

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_National_ConspiracyTheories_040213.pdf

Edited by Sakari

Haha I enjoyed this response.

Thanks, I see that you are relatively new to UM, so Welcome!

I sometimes wonder if shutting up and being a die hard supporter of my country and neighbor would be more beneficial then attempting to decipher the endless amounts of opportunity's to play connect-the-dots.

Well I think you can largely do both to some extent, but I think I understand what you're getting at. And although I don't think we mean it in the same sense, I agree that there is pretty much an endless opportunity to play connect-the-dots, on countless things. The key word there for me though is, 'play'; it moves from 'play' to something more concrete only with good direct evidence, which for the 9-11 conspiracy theories I'm aware of has been lacking.

• Like 1

Thanks, I see that you are relatively new to UM, so Welcome!

Well I think you can largely do both to some extent, but I think I understand what you're getting at. And although I don't think we mean it in the same sense, I agree that there is pretty much an endless opportunity to play connect-the-dots, on countless things. The key word there for me though is, 'play'; it moves from 'play' to something more concrete only with good direct evidence, which for the 9-11 conspiracy theories I'm aware of has been lacking.

Yea lord knows I would be much more at peace if we had not been involving ourselves in every global affair known to man, focused on our own defense, minted our own currency, developed a 3rd political party with sole protection of natural law and self perseverance as a country. Incorporate a severe tax penalty for nationalizing a corporation, or other solution to the inevitable destruction of the middle class resulting in a real corporate America.

• Like 1

Yea lord knows I would be much more at peace if we had not been involving ourselves in every global affair known to man, focused on our own defense, minted our own currency, developed a 3rd political party with sole protection of natural law and self perseverance as a country. Incorporate a severe tax penalty for nationalizing a corporation, or other solution to the inevitable destruction of the middle class resulting in a real corporate America.

I agree with some of that, except....The middle class.

I think a lot ( most ) of people are mis-led as to what this middle class is....As seen by Government.

Last I read, and heard, ( might be backwards )

Republicans : $ 250,000 a year family income

Democrats : $200,000 a year income.

I have not found anything to support this, all the numbers are different, but I do know I heard this in a speech.

I support me and the wife, and make about $40,000 a year, with overtime.

Also, something scary......

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ehzfQ4hAQ[/media]

even better :

Edited by Sakari

Now for the kicker.....

Are you serious? Govt regulated ad breaks? You don't think the tv networks sorted this out themselves so that advertisers get what they paid for?

But I can't talk. I don't watch anything live and I fast forward all ads

Are you serious? Govt regulated ad breaks? You don't think the tv networks sorted this out themselves so that advertisers get what they paid for?

But I can't talk. I don't watch anything live and I fast forward all ads

No I am not serious. ( yes it is true though, the synchronized commercials )

Making a point on how stupid and far out these CT's get.....It is just as ridiculous as the 9/11 and Moon landing ones.

What the guy did was very rude. It was the VIP night to shine and the guy stole it. Now we're focusing on him instead of the VIP.

• Like 5

What the guy did was very rude. It was the VIP night to shine and the guy stole it. Now we're focusing on him instead of the VIP.

Exactly.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh it was so very rude.. so very, very rude. They should publically hang this guy. Unbelievable. Stealing time from a VIP, one of our sportshero's. What unimaginable shame.

The mere fact.. The mere fact anyone who questions the official 911 story will be called a 'conspiracy theorist', if not 'conspiracy nut', should tell any intelligent individual something is awry.

• Like 3

made a mistake posting.

Edited by regeneratia

The mere fact.. The mere fact anyone who questions the official 911 story will be called a 'conspiracy theorist', if not 'conspiracy nut', should tell any intelligent individual something is awry.

Mostly because all your theories have been debunked to the point of nausea and there really isn't anything more to discuss. The fact that you folks have introduced mini-nukes into your theories means we all just want the crazies to shut up already.

• Like 2

Mostly because all your theories have been debunked to the point of nausea and there really isn't anything more to discuss. The fact that you folks have introduced mini-nukes into your theories means we all just want the crazies to shut up already.

I have seen but one poster stick to the mini nuke. See what you did, you lumped ever single person who questions the official story into the crazy category unfairly based on one or maybe two people. Typical.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 7

Objection to what? The defensive scheme that Malcolm and his teammates were running when the Broncos scored their only touchdown?

Dude, that defense was bad ass.

• Like 1