Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon in Hospital

Sweetpumper

Demon picture taken in hospital security camera

Posted on February 2, 2014 in Paranormal | Views | Leave a response

This picture was taken of a nurse’s viewing monitor. On the monitor, this black figure appeared standing on top of the patient who was lying in the bed.The patient died within a few hours of this figure appearing.

ghost_picture_hospital3.jpg

http://artbell.com/demon-picture-taken-in-hospital-security-camera/

• Like 1

Wonder what they could have done to have a demon after them? That is if this isn't fake.

Lol. Followed the links.

From the Source:

The above photo recently appeared in the paranormal section of Reddit.com. The OP writes:

This picture was taken of a nurse’s viewing monitor. On the monitor, this black figure appeared standing on top of the patient who was lying in the bed.The patient died within a few hours of this figure appearing.

Ah, yes, Reddit. Bastion of Truth.

• Like 2

so the nurse takes a picture of this whatever jumping all over her patient rather than running into the room to see what is going on...

this is stupid to the maximum allowable limit.

no, it's past that

• Like 6

so the nurse takes a picture of this whatever jumping all over her patient rather than running into the room to see what is going on...

this is stupid to the maximum allowable limit.

no, it's past that

Either that or supernatural beings are constantly living side by side with us and when handed evidence we say it's fake so we can remain in our safe version of reality. Like on MIB when Agent J looks around at all the weirdos in NYC and realizes the aliens hide in plain sight. There is a woman I occassionally see downtown who looks both ancient and young at the same time. She's about 4 ft tall and I am increasingly convinced that she is some kind of fairy.
  • Like 4

Wonder what they could have done to have a demon after them? That is if this isn't fake.

That kinda reminds me of what they said about Anton LaVey's last words, not to say the patient is a Satanist or evil but who knows what may have been going on there...

Demon picture taken in hospital security camera

Posted on February 2, 2014 in Paranormal | Views | Leave a response

ghost_picture_hospital3.jpg

http://artbell.com/d...ecurity-camera/

Why is it s demon?

Why not a ghost, fairy, juvenile bigfoot, poltergeist, mothman, Jersey Devil, alien grey, alien black, reptilian, hatman, shadow person, bloody mary, banshee, black dog, devil dog, succubus, incubus, doppelganger, ciquapa, reaper, death, the horseman, wraith, omen, angel, etc. etc.

I can provide just as much evidence that what we're seeing in the photo is a grey alien and that this is nothing more than a UFO abduction situation (see, the alien REPLACED the person with a biologically identical non-living human copy and whisked him away to live in the heavens on their spaceship).

Prove me wrong.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 8

i have to laugh when i see posts that even entertain the idea that this could be real.

it reeks of a worn out urban legend.

it's a blurry image of a person standing on a bed. the rest is a story added to the pic. of course the person died hours later, of course they did, cuz that makes a better urban legend. they know the person died but have no idea who it was or where this was taken or when or any other detail.

come on you guys...

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 2

Something about this picture looks familiar, to the point that it seems like it could be a still from a found footage movie.

Either that or supernatural beings are constantly living side by side with us and when handed evidence we say it's fake so we can remain in our safe version of reality. Like on MIB when Agent J looks around at all the weirdos in NYC and realizes the aliens hide in plain sight. There is a woman I occassionally see downtown who looks both ancient and young at the same time. She's about 4 ft tall and I am increasingly convinced that she is some kind of fairy.

You don't say "hi"?....rude

Usually when the only information available is "this creepy picture shows [insert supernatural creature here]. Shortly after the picture was taken, someone died, almost died or bad things started happening.", that more than likely means the photo/video/ect. is fake. Still, the photo is pretty creepy and whoever made it deserves some props.

• Like 1

Is that an Grey alien on the left side of the photo?

Also, seems like light is reflecting off the "demon's" back..

Also if you notice the horizontal faint lines on the photo, these show up when you take a photo of a screen. Seems like one starts from the right and just stops at the objects head, this should not be the case.

• Like 1

Florence Nightingale hasn't aged well at all, has she?

But she seems to learned how to twerk, so there's that.

• Like 5

I read a reddit thread that went with the pic. A few nurses spoke up and said it looked like equipment to them, and they see all sorts of weird stuff like that- real things making optical illusions of weirdness.

• Like 3

I have issues with this,

1. It's taken at an angle and the video is paused, it isn't great quality.

2. there is no video for us to watch, did this suddenly appear? how long it was there? Is there a patient? If we had the video i bet it would give better answers than a photo of a paused video.

3. Read the first two

• Like 6

No wonder the patient died, with that standing on your chest so would you.Do demons wear black bikini's.

• Like 6

What's the name of the hospital? Maybe there's some information about the building itself.

It is Super Death....

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I think I've found our hospital demon in better lighting. Here she is....

Coppertone.jpg